Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Woman Wears Her Husband's Girlfriend Clothe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Wears Her Husband's Girlfriend Clothe (412 Views)

Angry Wife Beats Up Husband's Girlfriend On The Street (photo) / She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! / I Am In Love With My Husband's Girlfriend - Married Lesbian Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Wears Her Husband's Girlfriend Clothe by Orika385TV: 9:12pm On Apr 08
A Nigerian woman recently posted a video where she was appreciating her Husband's crush for gifting her husband a new clothe. In the video she is seen putting on the clothe as she revealed that her husband gave her the clothe to wear. The woman also stylishly mocked her husband crush by telling her to buy more clothes. Click on the link below to watch the full video:
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmzC4QgJZUM
Re: Woman Wears Her Husband's Girlfriend Clothe by TUANKU(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08
I hope she will also celebrate when he eventually fvcks this same crush.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Will He Be Made Of. / Edo People,let's Learn Your Lang / Difference From A Foreign Advice And A Nigeria Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.