Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo (1877 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by Orika385TV: 9:27pm On Apr 08
A Nigerian man was seen seriously expressing his anger in a viral as he accuses every lady in Benin of being a prostitute. The reason he said this is because any lady he toast automatically tells him their price or gives him an amount estimate he is to pay before anything can take place. So this made him furious and he decided to speak up. So click on the link below to watch the full video:
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MQHdXdt28Q

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08
a babe shows you she is a prostitute then you JEJELY WALK AWAY... why be upset? you should be glad the undercover olosho showed you who she truly is so that you dont waste your life/time/energy on these women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by PerfectStranger(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08
only industry booming in Benin. You excuse babe wan ask for direction, next you hear is short time?

no two ways about it, our generation will either marry retired oloshos or undercover grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by illicit(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08
The way they turn every ShopRite to their operational HQ still baffles me

🥵

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by Zonefree(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08
The annoying part, Tinubu is not doing anything to curtail this menace. The voltage Nigerian girls are venturing into prostitution is alarming. Almost every girl na olosho. To find reasonable girl now na by connection. May God help us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by Pussyisgud: 7:42am On Apr 09
Na nonsense, please come to my area here in gbagada olosho charge 2000 naira for short time and if you have 4k they will fork u wela even ride u and give you doggy.
Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by marlow1962(m): 9:09am On Apr 09
Come Nadia for night, naso them dy parambulate everywhere. Some go even enter stop2shop just disguise like say them wn buy something, after them don walka every counter, them go comot empty handed, the ones wer no wn disgrace themselves go just buy cheese balls.
Seriously I do not have problem with what they are doing o, the problem I have is after damaging your life, you will now come looking for young hardworking youth to tie down and destroy too, common that's not fair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by Caramia2020(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09
So the girls are all into hook up, Benin I hail o.
Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by willi926(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09
The bad girls dey give the good girls bad name. And it's not fair.
Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by Logins2125: 2:42pm On Apr 09
Pussyisgud:
Na nonsense, please come to my area here in gbagada olosho charge 2000 naira for short time and if you have 4k they will fork u wela even ride u and give you doggy.
2k/4k na small money for your side?
Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by Rexymania(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09
Your sister too dey among idiot
Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by toujurs: 9:30pm On Apr 09
I can never take an edo woman to the altar. Likewise Ibadan,imo or Delta.

Ashawo full their eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Runs Mad After Discovering The Increasing Rate Of Ashawo by TheGreatIYANU: 1:28am On Apr 10
Orika385TV:
A Nigerian man was seen seriously expressing his anger in a viral...
https://youtu.be/2MQHdXdt

So op, you made a whole three-minute video to interpret the Chinese, Edo guy was speaking right?

This is how you want to grow on YouTube? angry

(1) (Reply)

Should I Date Her Or Not? / Amalfi Coast / Between A Lady With Big Or Small Boob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.