Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys (69579 Views)

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops / Adamawa Teacher, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl Are Lovers No Rape-NUT Chairman / Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Desusi: 3:32pm On Apr 09
2Radii:
No be we talk say make she remain single at 42 na
Yeah,how you take know? No wonder the girl they vex with men every time. Men are terrible. Its possible she has been jilted severally.
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by maestro299: 3:34pm On Apr 09
cococandy:
Jail. Immediately
Wow!!! 😲😲😲😳😲

I'm impressed at your fairness.

I thought you supported all women unconditionally especially when men are involved.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by illicit(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09
VaginaAcademic:
it's like you don't know the gravity of her crime. For example she has a deadly disease and has sex with your innocent 14 years old son.

No disease was mentioned
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Zooposki(f): 3:37pm On Apr 09
UselessBuharist:
Where are those bitter Nairaland female keypad warriors come and defend your colleague

Na white woman, una spec. Show me a black woman and I will call her colleague and defend her.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by illicit(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09
free2ryhme:

You are an animal

And u are?
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Zooposki(f): 3:38pm On Apr 09
lexy2014:
jennyclay, any thoughts?

Is she a white woman? Why call her?
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by illicit(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09
Goodlady:

Sex starved he-goat!

Thank u

😋
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Zooposki(f): 3:39pm On Apr 09
VaginaAcademic:
Where that nairalander wey dey always call men evil including her papa when this kind case come up, make she come see woman wey dey r a p e small small boys... my point is evil can be perpetrated by both genders not only men.

White women mostly like teenage boys. Watch out for your white wife if married to one. Leave us black eoman out of this nonsense.
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by ppogba: 3:40pm On Apr 09
2Radii:
No be we talk say make she remain single at 42 na

Jesu!!!

Shey you see her birth certificate ni?
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by RawBitterTruth(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09
mrdharkchild:

But imagine it's a guy that did this, then think about what you just wrote

Natural laws , those men are already active
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Bimpe29: 3:42pm On Apr 09
Nasty predator with an unquenched libido
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Apr 09
Zooposki:

Is she a white woman? Why call her?
what has race got to do with the question I asked her?

does she have to be a white woman before I call her?
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by rajiedreez: 3:45pm On Apr 09
So funny
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Elzazzi: 3:48pm On Apr 09
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Konji wey dey worry some women pass the one wey dey worry men..

Normally women have high sex drive than men. They love sex alot
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Jayhome24: 3:48pm On Apr 09
And this are the type who usually turn down male who advance to them despite been sex starved. I'm sure pride led her into this, now straight to jail.

When a woman is sex srarvd wallahi is worst than madness especially for those who have high kpekus hormone na hell I swear.

E for try come nija na, e go chop kpekus so tey she go open leg in front of AC as coolant after her radiator start to dey do overheating....
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by ppogba: 3:49pm On Apr 09
Desusi:

Men of her age cannot satisfy her as with under age whose preek are 24 hrs stand by without any delay.l remember when l was a teenager, l would bleeped as if my life depends on it.Old age is something else bro. Hmmmm.

That teenage age range na something else.

That is why,the parents that should be pityed most are those with teenage girls in the range of 16-19 with a teenage boy of same range within the same area. Omo, that is the range within which children are most vulnerable and most fvcked. Especially if the two parents don go work. Shege barawo!
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Elzazzi: 3:49pm On Apr 09
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Konji wey dey worry some women pass the one wey dey worry men..

Normally women have high sex drive than men. They love sex alot. Their bodies are wired that way
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Zooposki(f): 3:49pm On Apr 09
lexy2014:

what has race got to do with the question I asked her?

does she have to be a white woman before I call her?

Do you reason like a white man? If you do, your continent and country will not be so poor. Same way we don’t reason like the white woman. White women like younger men, especially teenage boys. It’s genetics.
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Bongadu: 3:49pm On Apr 09
Nothing good comes out of Florida

Florida is the ndi ofe mmanu of the US
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by UselessBuharist: 4:08pm On Apr 09
Zooposki:

Na white woman, una spec. Show me a black woman and I will call her colleague and defend her.

What’s the difference between you and her?
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by CorrectionFLuid: 4:10pm On Apr 09
illicit:
Where were u when I was 14?

Why can't u be in Naija and take d hell advantage of me 4 fvcks sake !

🥵

Na men like you dey make the girls dey talk anyhow. Olodo
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Apr 09
Zooposki:

Do you reason like a white man? If you do, your continent and country will not be so poor. Same way we don’t reason like the white woman. White women like younger men, especially teenage boys. It’s genetics.

that is not what I asked you.

1. what has race got to do with the question I asked her?

2. does she have to be a white woman before I call her?
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Bestest05: 4:13pm On Apr 09
Olosho pro max
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by jojothaiv(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09
I'll not take any moniker with F serious on this thread comment section, if the role were reversed most of 'em would have been wet and moan to it.

Let her face the music, I have no comforting words to offer and I care less about her gender, my worry is the boys that will have to go through the torture of such harrowing experience.
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by LordPsalm(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09
More like something JennyClay can do
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Goodlady(f): 4:23pm On Apr 09
illicit:

Thank u

😋
Had it been that I knew you I d v given you a dirty slap!

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Zooposki(f): 4:23pm On Apr 09
UselessBuharist:

What’s the difference between you and her?

Genetics aka DNA
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Elidrisy20: 4:25pm On Apr 09
They should asked the 14yrs old, did he enjoy the kerewa first, or not before judging this innocent girl
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by CCIA: 4:28pm On Apr 09
Goodlady:

Had it been that I knew you I d v given you a dirty slap!
Hello durling kiss

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Konquest: 4:33pm On Apr 09
Oluseyi001:

Florida woman who posed as 14-year-old to molest middle schooler faces additional child sex charges

A 23-year-old Florida woman who posed online as a 14-year-old girl to meet and molest a teenage boy has been hit with additional charges, officials said.

Alyssa Ann Zinger, of Tampa, was arrested for the second time on Thursday and charged with additional sex crimes with minors after four more victims came forward, WFLA reported.

She was first arrested in November for allegedly engaging in at least 30 sexual acts with at least one middle school student between the ages of 12 and 15 and sending explicit videos to several more, according to an arrest report.

The accused predator allegedly created a fake persona on social media as a homeschooled 14-year-old and communicated with the minors — who attended Wilson Middle School in Tampa’s Hyde Park neighborhood — mainly through Snapchat.

Tampa police said at the time they believed there were additional victims.

After her first arrest she was charged with two counts of lewd or lascivious battery and five counts of lewd or lascivious molestation.
https://nypost.com/2024/04/06/us-news/florida-woman-who-posed-as-14-year-old-to-molest-middle-schoolers-faces-additional-child-sex-charges/
Fulfilling her "fantasy" in a non-legit way according to the State of Florida laws.
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Apr 09
maestro299:

Wow!!! 😲😲😲😳😲

I'm impressed at your fairness.

I thought you supported all women unconditionally especially when men are involved.

Somewhere in your mind you think I’d be okay with someone sexually abusing a child because he’s a male child?

Says more about you than me.
It’s unfortunate that such basic human decency is considered impressive. It’s the bare minimum.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Konquest: 4:39pm On Apr 09
SmartyPants:

The Romeo and Juliet doctrine doesn't mean what you think. It is an exception to the law on statutory rape that excuses offenders who were in genuine proximate age to their would-be victims. For example, an 18 or 19-year-old with a 17-year-old would not be considered paedophilia under Romeo and Juliet laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O / kingTblakHoc & His Crew Granted Bail / Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.