Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys (69596 Views)

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops / Adamawa Teacher, Pregnant 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl Are Lovers No Rape-NUT Chairman / Teacher Rapes, Impregnates 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by CCIA: 4:41pm On Apr 09
illicit:
Where were u when I was 14?

Why can't u be in Naija and take d hell advantage of me 4 fvcks sake !

🥵
E just be like Sid girlfriend for Ice Age.

See wetin I see👇🏾

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by CCIA: 4:43pm On Apr 09
MrBrownJay1:
the female version of a PEDO... and she should get the Romeo and Juliet law (aka automatic considered statutory rape if the other person is under 17yrs old). sadly, she probably wont get any jail sentence (like a man her age would if he had sex with a 14yr old teenager)
Make she face wetin R.Kelly the face too.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by CCIA: 4:44pm On Apr 09
PROPEACE:

She is a pedophile. Which one is female version of a pedophile?
grin
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Stayingalive: 4:49pm On Apr 09
APOPTOSIS:
I have always told people that there are more females in the United States prisons than females in Nigerian prisons. In as much as women claim they own the United States, it's simply a country of law and order.
In the United States, before you act, you first think.
She's going to jail in as much as many men would want her freed. She's gone for good.
Social Security Finished!
are you sure everything is well? Cause what you typed don’t look like what would come out from a sane mind
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by maestro299: 5:06pm On Apr 09
cococandy:

Somewhere in your mind you think I’d be okay with someone sexually abusing a child because he’s a male child?

Says more about you than me.
It’s unfortunate that such basic human decency is considered impressive. It’s the bare minimum.

That's the impression I got from reading your previous posts.

I sincerely thought you'd be a misandrist to a fault.

Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by UselessBuharist: 5:12pm On Apr 09
Zooposki:

Genetics aka DNA

Behaviour?
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Kaido: 5:14pm On Apr 09
Try this in Nigeria, na male corpers go knack you finish
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by yad2eidi: 5:20pm On Apr 09
she did nthin wrong
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by pacespot(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09
These White people seem to have pedo blood in most of them undecided
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Aguilar(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09
MrBrownJay1:
the female version of a PEDO... and she should get the Romeo and Juliet law (aka automatic considered statutory rape if the other person is under 17yrs old). sadly, she probably wont get any jail sentence (like a man her age would if he had sex with a 14yr old teenager)
grin grin English na your mate, which one be female version of pedo
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Yankee101: 5:44pm On Apr 09
This is abuse
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by illicit(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09
Goodlady:

Had it been that I knew you I d v given you a dirty slap!

It's like u like rough play

Me self I like fore play

😶

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Miracle4325: 6:38pm On Apr 09
Jeon😂
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Apr 09
maestro299:

That's the impression I got from reading your previous posts.

I sincerely thought you'd be a misandrist to a fault.

Keep it up.

There literally nothing in any of my posts that would suggest or imply such. The fact you would interpret me asking y’all to respect women the same way you want to be respected into such a dark asinine. angle makes me wonder deck of cards you’re working with.

Please don’t think you’ve paid me a compliment by saying this. The only thing you need to do is to reconsider why the thought of respecting women makes you jump to weird crazy conclusions. My goodness! shocked

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:49pm On Apr 09
Oluseyi001:

https://nypost.com/2024/04/06/us-news/florida-woman-who-posed-as-14-year-old-to-molest-middle-schoolers-faces-additional-child-sex-charges/
All she needs to do is shed a few tears and she would be set free! Not the same treatment if she was a man and molested teenage girls.
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Taiwo20(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09
Imagine. Weirdo…. No able bodied men to give it to free?
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09
They should jail her for life
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by mosicola(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09
Please come to Naija. Na your toto go tear. I trust Nigerian guys
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by PHAYOL81: 8:00pm On Apr 09
Na nymph she be. Her type for naija retires out of service early because BOYS TOO USE FVCK TIRE THEM THAT THEY HARDLY FLIRT AROUND AGAIN.
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Anashe: 9:50pm On Apr 09
Lock her up
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by worksmart(m): 5:49am On Apr 10
The law is very inconsistent, some women who engage in sexual acts with underage males are charged with rape, this one is charged with lactivixtuious battery.

I actually recall as a 12 year boy in UK , in the late 1970's one of my classmates new a woman who would allow boys and teens to sleep with her. You should see how we were all begging him to take us to her house cheesy grin.

Sometimes the reality is that it is a victimless crime so each case should be judged on it's merit.

I believe that in most cases it is illogical and unfair to charge a female with rape or even battery, when it clearly is not the reality. I am not excusing women who prey on under- age boys but there should be charged with an offence that makes more sense e.g. "Sexual seduction of a boy who is 13 years of age".
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Villa12(m): 6:32am On Apr 10
GigdraftAdvert:
This is yet another reminder for parents and guardians to watch their ward closely, male or female.
does that mean a 23 years old girl in US for example cannot date or marry a 30 years old guy?
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by NEUDUDE: 10:53am On Apr 10
You wont hear them shouting pedophile here oh. with there double standards grin.

Its ok to rape boys lol. anti odes
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by Diego35M: 5:33pm On Apr 10
[quote author=illicit post=129339478]Where were u when I was 14?
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by MrBanner(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11
egoldman:

This is seriously serious.

I hope you didn't send that notorious fraudster any money
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by encyclopediax: 9:06pm On Apr 11
illicit:
Where were u when I was 14?

🥵

ILLISHIT u ar so funny !!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!! I almost died of laffter. bur illishit do u think she will b interested in an African Animal ? illishit don't mind mi, I'm just asking......

illishit Read de stori again ,illishit de story says she had sex with 14 year old white boys, illishit there was no mention of African Animals. illishit Ur Destiny is 2 die poor and a v for virgin since ur 2 broke. I hope u can afford Vaseline or d economy is not allowing mummy to raise ur pocket money. At your age u supposed to have ur own pad. No wonda u think u ar a 14 year old boy. More like 41 yrs old boy.

ILLISHIT the broke ass guy. Are u a stockbroker ILLISHIT 4 PRESIDENT.

see illishit supporters are chanting your name "

ILLISHIT, ILLISHIT, ILLISHIT, ILLISHIT, ILLISHIT, illishitz ILLISHIT ILLISHIT illishit

ILLISHIT the piece of Shit. or is it illunacit ?
Re: 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys by egoldman(m): 6:22am On Apr 12
MrBanner:

I hope you didn't send that notorious fraudster any money

For where? Na me go scam the mugu sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

kingTblakHoc & His Crew Granted Bail / Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.