Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

IMF And World Bank Depopulation Agenda Have Started With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMF And World Bank Depopulation Agenda Have Started With Nigeria (418 Views)

Herdsmen: We Have Started Relocating To Kano / FG Keys Into Bill Gates Depopulation Project / Surviving W.H.O. Depopulation agenda for Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMF And World Bank Depopulation Agenda Have Started With Nigeria by mokwechineme: 1:38pm On Apr 09
Tinubu knowingly or unknowingly is now championing that course in Sub Saharan Africa. If you are believing this government has your interest at heart, you better think again.

Where is the grain they said the warehouses were going to be opened. Instead they are rather investing billions of dollars in white elephant projects while majority of the citizenry are practically dying of hunger.

I went to the market last three weeks to buy paint bucket of beans and I was told #4700. I bought a paint bucket hoping with government promise it will come down by the coming week. I went back last two weeks, it was #5000. I decided to tarry till the coming week may be the price might come down and I went back last week and it has risen to #5300. I bought half paint bucket again hoping it will soon come down and I went back the same last week Saturday and it was #5600 and the government promises are no where to be found.
Yes, I obviously know it was empty promises yet I was hanging unto hope. This is how it is with other food items

What is happening is artificial. These things were all planned to be so, so when Tinubu loosened the belt small, the gullible Nigerians we have in abundance will start praising him.
Look at what is happening in the exchange market where Tinubu met dollar at 600+ but quickly skyrocketed it to 1900+, planned and executed by his armchairs advisers and gradually they are loosening it and the helpless Nigerians didn't have choice but to appreciate him for such painstaking effort while the dollar is yet to get back to the rate it was when he took office.

The banditry and terrorism you see in the north and other African countries are all planned and sponsored by Britain, US and their evil partners through World Bank and IMF to create artificial famine to massacre millions in hunger

The IMF and World Bank officials themselves continue to promote poverty and bad governance so they will continue to reap these poor countries off.

As Africans we need mental emancipation.
Re: IMF And World Bank Depopulation Agenda Have Started With Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09
The great Tinubulation
Re: IMF And World Bank Depopulation Agenda Have Started With Nigeria by UncleAyo: 2:07pm On Apr 09
While I do not believe in many of these conspiracies, World bank and IMF, do not want the good of Africa.

Most if not all of their suggested financial policies makes Africa and Nigerians poorer and poorer.
Re: IMF And World Bank Depopulation Agenda Have Started With Nigeria by helinues: 2:08pm On Apr 09
Please make una stop all this nonsense conspiracy theories.

What's the purpose of una education if you can't reason all this conspiracies logically before posting them
Re: IMF And World Bank Depopulation Agenda Have Started With Nigeria by hisgrace090: 2:08pm On Apr 09
With this govt their plan is working as planned.
Re: IMF And World Bank Depopulation Agenda Have Started With Nigeria by Bookhub: 2:42pm On Apr 09
You just dey know all these while na why I dey support Russian and Chinese takeover.even If it will be authoritarian it will bring sanity to the world. have you asked why tinubu travels to France every now and then he is taking orders from his western masters on how to destroy us patapata I am sure hundreds of thousands of Nigerians are Dead since he became presidents including his tribesmen.
Re: IMF And World Bank Depopulation Agenda Have Started With Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 3:20pm On Apr 09
Planting season is always characterizes by high demand due to seeding needs.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Ripe For A Strongman Autocrat / How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / Britain Investigating Nigerian Link To ‘terror’ Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.