Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko (1305 Views)

Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by okrote4real: 1:56pm On Apr 09
The Full Story

Mrs Mary Aku, married to David Aku, son of Isaac Ityungu Aku, bought 6 plots of land from the Akaahan Adi family in Gboko more than 10 years ago. We built our house there and use the rest of the land for farming. Goats from the community have been ravaging our farm and destroying cassava. My mother went round to the houses of all goat owners and told them to tie their goats. This is as there is even an anti-open grazing law. She also has goats and pigs but she keeps them indoors and feeds them. They didn’t heed her advice. The goats kept coming to her farm. We then caught 2 goats and took them to the community youth leader to report the matter. He took he goats and returned them to their owners without settling any matter.
About 2 weeks ago, one of our neighbors came to threaten us in our house with a cutlass, saying his goat died after coming to our farm and if any of his goats died again, he will end us. We didn’t see any dead goat on our land. When my mother came back from work, we told her. She said if someone can bring cutlass to threaten people in her house and she goes to their house to ask them, they might stab her with a knife. As a law abiding citizen, she went to report to the Police. Two officers came to arrest he boy but the boys in the area resisted his arrest, stating that Police does not arrest in their area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI6EeVklCdk?si=LjeH-3zrtN-TDbs-

The Police went back and told my mother that the case is now between those boys and them, no longer her. The Police then came on the 21st of March to arrest the two boys. They then told my mother to come to the station early in the morning.
By morning, the family of the boy that came to the house and started destroying things saying we kidnapped their son. The father promised to send us packing from the community, saying they sent someone out of the community before so we would be the second to leave. He then went to call one of the community chiefs to come.
We stayed indoors and didn’t go out. They tried to bring down our door to no avail. We called the Police and they came. They asked the father and the chief to come to the station, including my mother. When they went to the station, they arrested the father. They were taken to the State CID the next day which was a Friday. By Monday, 25th March, the case was in court. They were remanded, pending bail application. The Judge told them he would grant them bail so they can try to settle with my mother out of court and repay all damaged things. Meanwhile, the case was adjourned to 1st July so hat the long period will be used to settle the case else, the case would continue in court. They were granted bail on 2nd April.

On 7th April, we saw 2 dead goats on our farm. We didn’t touch them. This morning, the Ter Gboko community youths mobilized and came to the house in their numbers. We stayed indoors still. They didn’t talk to us or try to ask any questions, they started breaking all windows in the house, destroyed our car, went to the piggery we have, forced the door open and took away all our pigs. They also killed the dog. The sad they have sent someone (a banker) out of the community before so we are the second that will be sent out. We called the Police and by the time the Police came, the boys had left. As they saw the Police, they came and attacked the Police van. The Police ran for reinforcement. They came back but the boys still attacked them. They beat up 3 police officers and even collected weapons. This youth group was led by their leader, Mike Adi. The Police were able to move us out of the house to the station. While on our way to the station, the boys set the house on fire. We didn’t remove a pin. Only the clothes on our bodies and our phones. We lost every other possession. The house was razed down.

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by UselessBuharist: 2:01pm On Apr 09
Why not shoot them
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by hisgrace090: 2:06pm On Apr 09
In this case I may say the police have tried but you guys are living within criminally minded entities and it's very difficult to survive.

3 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by Nkpitime(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09
Which one be police own for inside
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by defcon4: 2:19pm On Apr 09
Your living amongst wicked people. Try and get another place.

4 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:26pm On Apr 09
Benue state: The most wicked state in Nigeria.

Both the OP and his kinsmen should go and settle their differences.. I onced lived in benue state and all the tribes in that state are very wicked and heartless, Tiv and Idoma being the worst amongst them.
OP, you and ur Tiv brothers should go and do ur thing, e no concern us.

Before i relocated to benue i always feel pity anytime fulani invade their villages, but after living with these wicked monsters for years, i no longer give a cent whatsoever the fulanis do to them, this tiv monsters are even more wicked than fulanis, go and verify..
I can confidently tell you that these Tivs and Idomas are the most wicked tribes in Nigeria..

Very wicked people.

Anybody is free to verify this fact.

You can visit these set of monsters and see how they will feed on ur flesh like vampires.

5 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:36pm On Apr 09
defcon4:
Your living amongst wicked people. Try and get another place.

The owner of the land is from there too (Isaac Ityungu Aku)

Wickedness runs in their gene

4 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by gaby(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09
All I can say is wow...

Fulani herdsmen will travel all the way from Futa Jalon to come decimate your farm and human lives in your state with no support for a fight back from the state government or community.

Now, the aggressors are your very own kith and kin.

Atrocious...

2 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Benue state: The most wicked state in Nigeria.

Both the OP and his kinsmen should go and settle their differences.. I onced lived in benue state and all the tribes in that state are very wicked and heartless, Tiv and Idoma being the worst amongst them.
OP, you and ur Tiv brothers should go and do ur thing, e no concern us.

Before i relocated to benue i always feel pity anytime fulani invade their villages, but after living with these people/monsters for years, i no longer give a cent whatsoever the do with the fulanis..
I can confidently tell you that these Tivs and Idomas are the most wicked tribes in Nigeria..

Very wicked people.
This illiterate igbo man is here again spreading tribal hatred as usual.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

This illiterate igbo man is here again spreading tribal hatred as usual.

TUANKU Your name says it all..

You're a useless fool.. I'm not even Igbo to show how foolish you are.. I think you're the illiterate here, woo unto you and your illiterate kinsmen.

I'm from Igala, ur closest neighbours in Kogi state, so you can go and hang urself.

7 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by okrote4real: 3:47pm On Apr 09
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You're a useless fool.. I'm not even Igbo to show how foolish you are.. I think you're the illiterate here, woo unto you and your illiterate kinsmen.

I'm from Igala, ur closest neighbours in Kogi state, so you can go and hang urself.

You're throwing shades at Tivs and Idoma forgetting that the Igalas have done worst. Every tribe have their bad eggs that doesn't mean everyone is bad. Just as you may be the wicked one in Igalaland or the good one.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Igala? You're an Egbira slave no wonder. An Igala man is lower than a dog so am not surprised.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09
okrote4real:

You're throwing shades at Tivs and Idoma forgetting that the Igalas have done worst. Every tribe have their bad eggs that doesn't mean everyone is bad. Just as you may be the wicked one in Igalaland or the good one.
Majority of Igala people are evil and immoral, that's why the Egbira are putting them in check. A stone-age people existing in modern day.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 6:11pm On Apr 09
okrote4real:

You're throwing shades at Tivs and Idoma forgetting that the[b] Igalas have done worst[/b]. Every tribe have their bad eggs that doesn't mean everyone is bad. Just as you may be the wicked one in Igalaland or the good one.
Can you list one?
We dont loot strangers like Tiv thieves all in the name of matching ground..
I no longer pity you guys at all, i wish fulanis will deal with you punks more severely.. i haven't seen any tribe in Nigeria as wicked as you monsters, honestly.

You still have the guts to talk bah, they will burn you very soon together with that ur worthless uncompleted house.

5 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 6:14pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

Majority of Igala people are evil and immoral, that's why the Egbira are putting them in check. A stone-age people existing in modern day.
You're just bluffing, Tiv still remain the most wicked and devilish tribe in Nigeria till date..

Very jeolous and envious creatures.. the worst thing that will happen to any man is having a tiv man as a neighbour, God forbid, he will be so bittered that you're progressing more than him, even when you're not, he will still be restless.. he can even jazz you just for puting on new clothes, he will think you have made it big.. very jeolous and heartlessss set of monsters.

I also forgot to mention their stupid "Matching ground fee" just to make sure strangers or their fellow brother who have little change will not make it in their business.. they will extort all the profit in ur business with their wicked schemes.. very wicked idiots.

I will support fulanis anytime / anyday to make sure you fools rip the full profit of ur wickedness towards strangers.

5 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You're just bluffing, Tiv still remain the most wicked and devilish tribe in Nigeria till date..

Very jeolous and envious creatures.. the worst thing that will happen to any man is having a tiv man as a neighbour, God forbid, he will be so bittered that you're progressing more than him.. very stupid set of people.
You will remain an Ebira slave for life. I am not Tiv just in case your pea size brain is playing tricks or your dumb ass but it just show how low and sad you are, you are lower than a dog.
An Igala youth that cannot rise above being a house help in Abuja or a security man...if not it's political thuggery, little wonder Lokoja is ranked top 3 of least developed state capitals along with Gusau and Dutse.

1 Like

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 6:52pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

[s]You will remain an Ebira slave for life. I am not Tiv just in case your pea size brain is playing tricks or your dumb ass but it just show how low and sad you are, you are lower than a dog.
An Igala youth that cannot rise above being a house help in Abuja or a security man...if not it's political thuggery, little wonder Lokoja is ranked top 3 of least developed state capitals along with Gusau and Dutse[/s].
Nonsense as usual..

Lokoja is even more developed than makurdi which is a typical village..
Makurdi is nothing but a slum, go to wadata, modern market and north banks, i swear if not for Igbos that relocated there building modern houses, makurdi will still be living in mud houses till date..
Your ancient_archaic_Makurdi till date still carry corpses and coffins on motorcycles (what a big shame).. I can't count how many times I've seen ur primitive kinsmen transportating a dead body on motorcycles (haba).. what a tragedy. You even have the guts to mention Lokoja, you monsters don't have shame or it may be that wickedness has blinded you fools not to see how undeveloped you are.

Come to our place in kogi, we are the ones developing it, not strangers.

Makurdi is a big slum if it was left for only tiv people to develop, because you guys heads are empty, just filled with jeolousy and wickedness..
I will rather live with a muslim hausa man 100%, than a wicked tiv evil doer who calls himself a Christian.. the worst set of devils in this Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Nonsense as usual
You're lower than a dog and you will remain so for life. Imagine an Igala man of all people grin ...these ones that feed like dogs and are full of immorality and witchcraft. Ebira people will lord over you for 100 years grin
Yahaya Bello knew how poisonous and evil you Igala people are that's why he put his foot firmly on your necks grin grin grin and that is the position you lot will remain under for the next 100 years. Every evil thing in Kogi can be traced to you lot. Scum of the earth.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:59pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

You're lower than a dog and you will remain so for life. Imagine an Igala man of all people grin ...these ones that feed like dogs and are full of immorality and witchcraft. Ebira people will lord over you for 100 years grin
Yahaya Bello knew how poisonous and evil you Igala people are that's why he put his foot firmly on your necks grin grin grin and that is the position you lot will remain under for the next 100 years. Every evil thing in Kogi can be traced to you lot. Scum of the earth.
Nonsense bluffings from a tiv pig..

2 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Nonsense bluffings from a tiv pig..
grin Ask me politely and i will tell you my tribe. I am a middle belt person through and through unlike you Igalas who are slaves to the Ebira and Fulanis, you ass-lick Hausa/Fulani at the same time spreading your evil in the middle-belt. You lot are like bats, you don't know if you are a bird or a rat as everyone has rejected you scums. Get lost you Ebira slave grin
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:21pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

grin Ask me politely and i will tell you my tribe. I am a middle belt person through and through unlike you Igalas who are slaves to the Ebira and Fulanis, you ass-lick Hausa/Fulani at the same time spreading your evil in the middle-belt. You lot are like bats, you don't know if you are a bird or a rat as everyone has rejected you scums. Get lost you Ebira slave grin
Shut up ur piggery mouth..

I don't have time to banter words with a tiv pig, we've got nothing in common, that's why fulanis wants to wipe you monsters out from the surface of this earth.. I have no single pity for you jeolous monsters.

6 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Shut up ur piggery mouth..

I don't time to banter words with a tiv pig, we've got nothing in common, that's why fulanis wants to wipe you monsters out from the surface of this earth.. I have no single pity for you idiots.
Who would want to have something in common with a man under Ebira bondage? grin
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:30pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

Who would want to have something in common with a man under Ebira bondage? grin
Nonsense as usual

Check the thread below and see how these tiv wicked pigs behave.. this is just the smallest of their wickedness, I pity any folk who's thinking of relocating to benue state - very cursed and wicked filled state.

https://www.nairaland.com/4881590/benue-youths-cut-peoples-hair

4 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Nonsense as usual

Check the thread below and see how these tiv wicked pigs behave.. this is just the smallest of their wickedness, I pity any folk who's thinking of relocating to benue state - very cursed and wicked filled state.

https://www.nairaland.com/4881590/benue-youths-cut-peoples-hair
Typical Igala youth, very lazy and dumb.
Focus on your failed blog you Ebira slave grin
I hope you get wiped out soon.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:41pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

Typical Igala youth, very lazy and dumb.
Focus on your failed blog you Ebira slave grin
I hope you get wiped out soon.
As fulani is wiping ur wicked kinsmen out already..
Half of villages in benue state are now living in IDPs in makurdi, nobody cares - even strangers who have visited or still living in ur state doesn't give a shit about you fools, because all of them have had a taste of Tiv_wickedness.. A typical Tiv man is wickedly devilish by nature, 100% true.. Fulanis are more innocent compared to you Tivs.

Bunch of cowards claiming to be tough.. 1000 kudos to fulanis, you punks need to learn a lesson.

5 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

As fulani is wiping ur wicked kinsmen out already grin..

Bunch of cowards claiming to be tough.. 1000 kudos to fulanis, you punks need to learn a lesson.
Yahaya Bello is your daddy grin... dem go fvck your mama.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:55pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

Yahaya Bello is your daddy grin... dem go fvck your mama.
The usual nonsense from a tiv pig..

Same way fulanis are fucking ur mothers in their farms till date, when they are done, they even allow their cows to bunk his turn too.
Tiv people have reduced themselves to nothing but a mockery due to their own wickedness to people who visit them (their numerous evils have finally caught up with them).

4 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Nonsense as usual from a tiv pig..

Same way fulanis are fucking ur mama in her farm right now.
Ebira slave, soon you will be history cheesy
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:01pm On Apr 09
TUANKU:

Ebira slave, soon you will be history cheesy
Fulani is making ur piggish kinsmen history on daily basis.. bunch of cowards.

Fulani slaves..

2 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Fulani is making ur piggish kinsmen history on daily basis.. bunch of cowards.

Fulani slaves..
Ebira slave cheesy... if i was Igala i would commit suicide grin
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by AcadaWriter: 11:13pm On Apr 09
Why not shoot them
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by honour7: 5:43am On Apr 10
okrote4real:
The Full Story

Mrs Mary Aku, married to David Aku, son of Isaac Ityungu Aku, bought 6 plots of land from the Akaahan Adi family in Gboko more than 10 years ago. We built our house there and use the rest of the land for farming. Goats from the community have been ravaging our farm and destroying cassava. My mother went round to the houses of all goat owners and told them to tie their goats. This is as there is even an anti-open grazing law. She also has goats and pigs but she keeps them indoors and feeds them. They didn’t heed her advice. The goats kept coming to her farm. We then caught 2 goats and took them to the community youth leader to report the matter. He took he goats and returned them to their owners without settling any matter.
About 2 weeks ago, one of our neighbors came to threaten us in our house with a cutlass, saying his goat died after coming to our farm and if any of his goats died again, he will end us. We didn’t see any dead goat on our land. When my mother came back from work, we told her. She said if someone can bring cutlass to threaten people in her house and she goes to their house to ask them, they might stab her with a knife. As a law abiding citizen, she went to report to the Police. Two officers came to arrest he boy but the boys in the area resisted his arrest, stating that Police does not arrest in their area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI6EeVklCdk?si=LjeH-3zrtN-TDbs-

The Police went back and told my mother that the case is now between those boys and them, no longer her. The Police then came on the 21st of March to arrest the two boys. They then told my mother to come to the station early in the morning.
By morning, the family of the boy that came to the house and started destroying things saying we kidnapped their son. The father promised to send us packing from the community, saying they sent someone out of the community before so we would be the second to leave. He then went to call one of the community chiefs to come.
We stayed indoors and didn’t go out. They tried to bring down our door to no avail. We called the Police and they came. They asked the father and the chief to come to the station, including my mother. When they went to the station, they arrested the father. They were taken to the State CID the next day which was a Friday. By Monday, 25th March, the case was in court. They were remanded, pending bail application. The Judge told them he would grant them bail so they can try to settle with my mother out of court and repay all damaged things. Meanwhile, the case was adjourned to 1st July so hat the long period will be used to settle the case else, the case would continue in court. They were granted bail on 2nd April.

On 7th April, we saw 2 dead goats on our farm. We didn’t touch them. This morning, the Ter Gboko community youths mobilized and came to the house in their numbers. We stayed indoors still. They didn’t talk to us or try to ask any questions, they started breaking all windows in the house, destroyed our car, went to the piggery we have, forced the door open and took away all our pigs. They also killed the dog. The sad they have sent someone (a banker) out of the community before so we are the second that will be sent out. We called the Police and by the time the Police came, the boys had left. As they saw the Police, they came and attacked the Police van. The Police ran for reinforcement. They came back but the boys still attacked them. They beat up 3 police officers and even collected weapons. This youth group was led by their leader, Mike Adi. The Police were able to move us out of the house to the station. While on our way to the station, the boys set the house on fire. We didn’t remove a pin. Only the clothes on our bodies and our phones. We lost every other possession. The house was razed down.

When getting a place try and look for somewhere with like minded people, it's obvious they see you people as outsiders, you and family should move out and put up the place for sale, there is no fighting a community were you are not welcomed or you will pay with blood.

Next time rather than drawing attention to yourself by accusing others, you would have just fenced your compound quietly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atlanta Woman Convicted For Enslaving Fellow Nigerians! / 70 Year-old Grandma Hacked To Death With Axe By Daughter In-law / Shola Adebiyi Murders Wife In The UK, gets life jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.