Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko (1303 Views)

Benue: Youths Cut People's Hair In Gboko (Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by Samesame247: 7:18am On Apr 10
TUANKU:

Igala? You're an Egbira slave no wonder. An Igala man is lower than a dog so am not surprised.

TUANKU!!!!!

You are a big old fool to insinuate that he is Igbo. You are a bastard and a never do well. Instead of you to align yourself with Igbos make grace touch you, you dey carry bab belle for igbos. You will never make it in life IJN, agbado will choke and kee you and your loved ones. It will never be well with you.

7 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:24am On Apr 10
TUANKU:

Ebira slave cheesy... if i was Igala i would commit suicide grin
You can't compare Igala to Tiv nah..

Tiv are pigs and that's why they envy everybody including their own mother who gave birth to them.. very wicked and archaic chimpanzees.. No single modernity in their life, ancient fools with their olden way of dressing.

Just imagine how you fools look in that ur dirty 'white and black strips' you call ur cultural attire.. Shameless pigs.

5 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:43am On Apr 10
TUANKU:

Ebira slave cheesy... if i was Igala i would commit suicide grin
Is only a stranger that will shed tears when fulani slaughter you pigs because he doesn't know how wicked you fools are, but if that stranger steps foot into benue state and live with you fools for just 3months, then he or she will understand that tiv people are not human beings, cows should be more cared for than you wicked creatures..

How can a people be so wicked, jeolous, envious, demonic, just name it.. even to their own immediate families and kinsmen.. living like complete idiots with their "matching ground mentality".

Very wicked idiots in human flesh, how can someone be asking every business trader & even those hawking and suffering to pay him matching ground because he started a business that is not even booming, not even only those in towns.. even their old women in far away villages like 'Zaki biam' is forced to pay matching ground to these useless jobless youths (you will pay this nonsense fees to more than 50 groups and it's a must, haba.. lagos is even better), even old women that sells bitter kola by the roadsides are forced to pay too, even though you're selling in front of ur house, they don't care o (heartless monsters).. come and see how they beat up their own old men and women.. fulani suppose wipe una out totally, very stupid & heartless creatures..

Well, only a fool will choose to come and live in benue state, one of the most tattered, dirty and uncultured slum in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by YorubaMod(m): 11:59am On Apr 10
Honestly, I know Tiv people to be very wicked and primitive in mindset.
I left benue state within a space of 2months, I couldn't cope with their nonsense attitudes.

2 Likes

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10
Samesame247:

TUANKU!!!!!

You are a big old fool to insinuate that he is Igbo. You are a bastard and a never do well. Instead of you to align yourself with Igbos make grace touch you, you dey carry bab belle for igbos. You will never make it in life IJN, agbado will choke and kee you and your loved ones. It will never be well with you.
There are 108 Nigerians sentenced under section 39B of the Malaysian Narcotics act(Death sentence), out of this number over 80+ are Igbo, you should direct that GRACE to them they need it more cheesy.
My closest friends are Igbo including one who presently lives with me. My step mother is from Enugu and she stood in as my only parent during my matriculation/graduation and my wedding so your argument about me hatting Igbo is a fiction of your small brain.
I'm damn sure am doing way better than you stack illiterate Igbo bigot.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You can't compare Igala to Tiv nah..

Tiv are pigs and that's why they envy everybody including their own mother who gave birth to them.. very wicked and archaic chimpanzees.. No single modernity in their life, ancient fools with their olden way of dressing.

Just imagine how you fools look in that ur dirty 'white and black strips' you call ur cultural attire.. Shameless pigs.
Won't change anything, you remain an Ebira slave, you and your father cheesy
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:40pm On Apr 10
TUANKU:

Won't change anything, you remain an Ebira slave, you and your father cheesy
A tiv man that is a typical fulani slave is calling out other tribes. You don't have a single shame.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:43pm On Apr 10
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:53pm On Apr 10
TUANKU:

There are 108 Nigerians sentenced under section 39B of the Malaysian Narcotics act(Death sentence), out of this number over 80+ are Igbo, you should direct that GRACE to them they need it more cheesy.
My closest friends are Igbo including one who presently lives with me. My step mother is from Enugu and she stood in as my only parent during my matriculation/graduation and my wedding so your argument about me hatting Igbo is a fiction of your small brain.
Nonsense from a tiv pig..

Igbos are 100million times better than you fools, atleast they have mind and use it to make money, and they don't envy strangers living in their lands.. The same can't be said about you tiv monsters.
Strangers are the ones feeding you idiots in ur homelands and you still pay them back with several means of wickedness..
Thank God Igbos and well meaningful tribes in Nigeria are running away from ur slummy state, me sef as an Igala man can never have anything to do with benue state ever again, una ill attitudes towards strangers is nothing to write home about, una go chop una wickedness to the fullest..

Fulani is even having mercy on you beasts, the worst will soon visit you fools.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Nonsense from a tiv pig..

Igbos are 100million times better than you fools, atleast they have mind and use it to make money, and they don't jeolous strangers living in their lands, the same can't be said for you tiv monsters.
Strangers are the ones feeding you idiots in ur homelands and you still pay them back with several means of wickedness, I thank God Igbos and well meaningful tribes are running away from ur slummy state, una go chop una wickedness to the fullest.. fulani is even having mercy on you beasts.
Hey failed blogger AKA Ebira slave. Have you eaten today? grin
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

A tiv man that is a typical fulani slave is calling out other tribes. You don't have a single shame.
I'm damn sure if dem check well e no pass house help or security work you dey do, that's if you get work. You will find an Igala youth in 90% of the households in FCT as house helps.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:07pm On Apr 10
TUANKU:

I'm damn sure if dem check well e no pass house help or security work you dey do, that's if you get work. You will find an Igala youth in 90% of the households in FCT as house helps.
You're a real epitome of foolishness.. I'm sure ur mother is among those tiv old women who smoke that wicked substance called 'Captain', in ur market places, una shame no go ever finish.. 85% if not 95% of Tiv old women are chain smokers, you can testify to that if you're truthful enough.. They smoke all manner of rubbish that they mold with tissue papers sometimes, go to wadata and north bank market and see them in their numbers, smoking in beer joints (old women in their 70s - 80s for that matter).. Haba.

I support fulani 1million times compared to you beasts.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You're a real epitome of foolishness.. I'm sure ur mother is among those tiv old women who smoke that wicked substance called 'Captain', in ur market places, una shame no go ever finish..

I support fulani 1million times compared to you beasts.
Failed blogger AKA Ebira slave...i have a job opening for you, house help with free accommodation + feeding. Hurry up and hit me up before another Igala youth seize the opportunity grin .
Yaro Banza!
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 9:16pm On Apr 10
TUANKU:

Failed blogger AKA Ebira slave...i have a job opening for you, house help with free accommodation + feeding. Hurry up and hit me up before another Igala youth seize the opportunity grin .
Yaro Banza!
The usual nonsense again.. I don't have time to bluff with a devilish tiv man.. All what I'm telling you is the fact and you know it, so you can keep hiding in ur sheep clothing.. tiv is the most wicked and evil tribe in Nigeria and you yourself know it.. bunch of idiots.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by Samesame247: 5:53am On Apr 11
TUANKU:

AFOR TA GBUOGI THERE.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by Eleohjo: 6:25pm On Apr 11
TUANKU:

Hey failed blogger AKA Ebira slave. Have you eaten today? grin

Between the Igalas and the Igbirra which tribe has been in the corridor of power for the most time since democracy return to Kogi state??
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by TUANKU(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11
Eleohjo:

Between the Igalas and the Igbirra which tribe has been in the corridor of power for the most time since democracy return to Kogi state??
Yahaya Bello came and undid the entire power structure all the Igala former governors before him built cheesy...now they have the power structure even Ibro admitted to this while advising Dino.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by mysticwarrior(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11
And they couldn’t channel their aggression towards Fulani herdsmen who keep killing people like chickens in Benue.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by osuofia2(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You're just bluffing, Tiv still remain the most wicked and devilish tribe in Nigeria till date..

Very jeolous and envious creatures.. the worst thing that will happen to any man is having a tiv man as a neighbour, God forbid, he will be so bittered that you're progressing more than him, even when you're not, he will still be restless.. he can even jazz you just for puting on new clothes, he will think you have made it big.. very jeolous and heartlessss set of monsters.

I also forgot to mention their stupid "Matching ground fee" just to make sure strangers or their fellow brother who have little change will not make it in their business.. they will extort all the profit in ur business with their wicked schemes.. very wicked idiots.

I will support fulanis anytime / anyday to make sure you fools rip the full profit of ur wickedness towards strangers.
Isn't Fulanis killing people in igala land? From itobe to Omala.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by Eleohjo: 8:12pm On Apr 14
TUANKU:

Yahaya Bello came and undid the entire power structure all the Igala former governors before him built cheesy...now they have the power structure even Ibro admitted to this while advising Dino.

Then why have you been crying as if the Igalas have never tasted power before.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by Eleohjo: 8:14pm On Apr 14
TUANKU:

Then why have you been crying as if the Igalas has never tasted power before.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by Eleohjo: 8:15pm On Apr 14
TUANKU:

Then why have you been crying as if the Igalas have never tasted power before.
Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:40pm On Apr 15
osuofia2:

Isn't Fulanis killing people in igala land? From itobe to Omala.

Re: Video:How Police Watch As Hoodlums Destroy Properties Millions Of Naira In Gboko by Samesame247: 3:12pm On Apr 15
TUANKU:

No, you are not doing up to me. You needed igbos as close friends to make it in life and I am igbo full breed. Your step mother from Enugu had to stand as your only parent on your wedding day because you couldnt be proud to introduce your mum family to your in laws; i understand, poverty stinks.

I understand that as a fucking terrorist wannabe, your propensity to attack igbos but the truth is that you can not be igbo and would never be. Your dead father observing what your mum children would be, took an igbo lady from enugu to upgrade his lineage and you a fool could not do better.

Better turn a new leaf or you will die a hateful person. You are talking shit about igbos in prison for drug peddling, do you know how many graduates they are training from asia prison? All those caught in saudi arabia for drugs are not from your tribe abi? You are a big old fool. Be grateful to the igbos for giving you a glimse of success which propelled you to achieve the least you are proud of.

Btw, drug peddling isnt terrorism; na licence igbos no get to legitimate the trade, after all there is a gossip from gistlover that mr bola tinubu about it with pictorial helicopter video. Las las, na terrorism go kee you and all you pathetic bigots

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Kids Have Gone Crazy Too. / Sword Attacker Jailed For Chopping Off Hand / How 11 Year-old Girl Was Raped And Infected With Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.