Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) (2501 Views)

Onwe Zack Onyebuchi Provides Borehole For His People In Enonyi / Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by Penguin2: 9:07pm On Apr 09
mobisonkk2:

Obi China has been warned to stop putting up rubbish. Obi is a con man!
I read through the trash you posted and I couldn’t see any of the names of the leaders of the group.

I didn’t see the name of the chairman nor the secretary.

This simply means they are a faceless group arranged by Tinubu’s criminals to issue watery statement that has no value.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by Iykopee(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09
Makunahatata:
hmmmn..u lots just using plenty words to save face..we understand, Agulu lying machine fuvked up

It's impossible to shame the shameless. If your Ex state governor haven't done something like this for a people lacking clean water in the North, then it takes an idiot to criticize Peter Obi over his philanthropic gesture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by Britishpea: 9:21pm On Apr 09
But if it’s Desmond Elliot that did this it’s a taboo. Desmond Elliot constructed toilets and we knew how much people attacked him. Funny enough some of the people lining Obi for giving that Gombe state this Stone Age bore hole attacked Lagos state for giving us red and blue lines calling it archaic.
I don’t have any issue with whatever he does with his money but the double standard is too high
Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09
RenaissanceGuy:
Everything was embellished in quackery. Borehole tap-points are always beautified and protected from wearing away by plastering the wall and the floor with tiles. No single tile in all of the boreholes Obi has being donating.
The budget was 1 million... If u can do better for the price present your proposal
Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by Ttalk: 9:29pm On Apr 09
MadamExcellency:

And you will guarantee the security and maintenance of the solar system? Sometimes I wonder about the type of childhood experiences you got out of your comfort zone.

This is the type of pump suitable for that location. And it wasn't the sponsor that advised or came up with this model but the experts.

I'm used to believe you are intelligent. Solar borehole has the least of maintenance cost. That's what I do. Obi Pandora is embarrassing himself with this useless project
Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by Scarcity234: 9:29pm On Apr 09
seunmsg:
All these long grammar to defend rubbish? This is 2024 and solar powered boreholes are so easy to deliver. Your defense is absolute trash.

Peter Obi is nothing but a desperate politician seeking power at all cost. When you guys talk about weaponizing poverty, this is the real definition. Tokenization of water just for political gain is evil. No one should be building this nonsense in any community in Nigeria in 2024. It is total nonsense.
Show what you've donated to your community?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by ibechris(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09
helinues:
Is this a graveyard?

When we say Go school and u say u will not,if u didn't serve in the north just keep quiet.

Everyone knows that most boreholes in the northern region comes in this form...if u had ur NYSC in the north u will know better than this man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by helinues: 9:33pm On Apr 09
ibechris:

When we say Go school and u say u will not,if u didn't serve in the north just keep quiet.

Everyone knows that most boreholes in the northern region comes in this form...if u had ur NYSC in the north u will know better than this man.

Make una stop supporting nonsense.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by kettykin: 9:37pm On Apr 09
Peter obi is just exporting the igbo self help spirit to the north that depends wholly on government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by ibechris(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09
helinues:

Make una stop supporting nonsense.

Tribalist keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by BondRiv: 10:18pm On Apr 09
Stop celebrating mediocrity.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by Penguin2: 11:06pm On Apr 09
Ttalk:

I'm used to believe you are intelligent. Solar borehole has the least of maintenance cost. That's what I do. Obi Pandora is embarrassing himself with this useless project
You people talk a lot trash and lies trying to justify a lie.

If you are going to install Solar powered overhead tank borehole, you are going to need Sumo to pump the water.

We all know how some Sumo can break down sometimes.

What of the electricals in the powerhouse?

All these can break down and require repairs.

These are things that a manual borehole will never require.

How dare you sit here and claim that Solar Powered boreholes are the cheapest to maintain?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by kmaster007: 12:02am On Apr 10
Why e com be like burial ground
Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by paramakina202: 7:40am On Apr 10
helinues:

Toh

Even if na cholera water running?

Peter Obi will provide them with drinkable water that is the aim of the project.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by MOG6670(m): 7:56am On Apr 10
@op even senator would'nt do this talkless of prdt asipirant. What happen with solar tap? (borehole) majority of place now are either using solar/nepa tap/borehole even in the village. The manual bore will be outdated very soon.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Borehole? (photo) by Asswipemod: 4:05pm On Apr 10
seunmsg:
All these long grammar to defend rubbish? This is 2024 and solar powered boreholes are so easy to deliver. Your defense is absolute trash.

Peter Obi is nothing but a desperate politician seeking power at all cost. When you guys talk about weaponizing poverty, this is the real definition. Tokenization of water just for political gain is evil. No one should be building this nonsense in any community in Nigeria in 2024. It is total nonsense.
TOKENIZATION!!😲 Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Ah! I have learnt new English today. Thanks Kadoso. Thanks.😉

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Obasanjo And Atiku Indicted For Corruption / Police Arrests SE Kidnap Kingpin / Ebonyi Communal Clash Claims More Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.