Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? (178 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? by HanisahZuwy: 9:06pm On Apr 09
Please who has any land in Abuja or it's environs? A land he or she doesn't intend to develop this year. Is there anyone here like that? Within Abuja or around it.

Thanks.
Re: Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? by TUANKU(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09
HanisahZuwy:
Please who has any land in Abuja or it's environs? A land he or she doesn't intend to develop this year. Is there anyone here like that? Within Abuja or around it.

Thanks.
Do you want to purchase or rent the land?
Re: Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? by HanisahZuwy: 10:52am On Apr 10
TUANKU:

Do you want to purchase or rent the land?
Do You have any in Abuja please?
Re: Please, Who Has Any Land In Abuja He Or She Doesn't Intend To Develop This Year? by saucerence(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10
HanisahZuwy:

Thanks.
Good day I am a realtor if you need a land around Abuja I can deliver it for you # here is my number whatapp 07018909074 let talk better

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Lefulefu / Nigeria Asia Business Forum / The Love Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.