Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

***** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***** (1885 Views)

Big Boobs Lady Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

***** by Light2023: 9:35pm On Apr 09
Ok so this post has gotten more comments than I expected, i had a good laugh and saw some great comments. Topic closed

1 Like

Re: ***** by Foodqueen(f): 9:40pm On Apr 09
She lies alot, she told you she's an orphan and you believed her.

Na you kill her parent

27 Likes

Re: ***** by illicit(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09
Lying is not good

1 Like

Re: ***** by PerfectStranger(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09
so what do you want us to do for you now? Beg her to quit lies?

3 Likes

Re: ***** by Light2023: 9:59pm On Apr 09
Because you’re fortunate to have parents who are still alive doesn’t mean everyone is. She probably developed the habit of lying trying to survive and get out of troubles from that young age of 12 when her parents died.

Foodqueen:
She lies alot, she told you she's an orphan and you believed her.

Na you kill her parent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***** by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09
Light2023:
Because you’re fortunate to have parents who are still alive doesn’t mean everyone is. She probably developed the habit of lying trying to survive and get out of troubles from that young age of 12 when her parents died.

U 're even making excuses for her,
Mayb u will later marry her nd she will deceive u to train a kid that's not yours

Liars 're cheaters nd vice-versa

12 Likes

Re: ***** by Wainey: 10:06pm On Apr 09
Light2023:

I'm not sure but at 24, person suppose don grow pass telling of lies except u are a politician

1 Like

Re: ***** by ItisWell22(f): 10:07pm On Apr 09
Light2023:

If you can defend her this way, continue with the relationship. 👍

9 Likes

Re: ***** by Light2023: 10:10pm On Apr 09
No, i need advice on how to kill the love i have for her and become a Perfect Stranger. Shey na your username be that
PerfectStranger:
so what do you want us to do for you now? Beg her to quit lies?
Re: ***** by PureFace1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09
You will learn the hard way

You have glaring evidence already and you are still seeking for stupid advice.

7 Likes

Re: ***** by Negroid001(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09
Run bro.
Re: ***** by Light2023: 10:24pm On Apr 09
Like say DNA test no dey. My issue is how to kill the love i have for her knowing she might be suffering.

Dyfynezz12:

Mayb u will later marry her nd she will deceive u to train a kid that's not yours

Re: ***** by Light2023: 10:26pm On Apr 09
E be like say this thing don happen to you before, make i take the advice wey you never give sha

PureFace1:
You will learn the hard way

You have glaring evidence already and you are still seeking for stupid advice.
Re: ***** by Light2023: 10:28pm On Apr 09
After seeing all the comments even from her fellow vaginarians i have decided to hit the ground running. I don move

Negroid001:
Run bro.
Re: ***** by Negroid001(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09
Light2023:
After seeing all the comments even from her fellow vaginarians i have decided to hit the ground running. I don move

No pity any hoe😂
Re: ***** by Sonnobax15(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09
lipsrsealed
Lies isn't only a red flag in a relationship but must always be seen as a RED card to send someone out of the relationship....

At 24,she don already win ballon d'or unto being a great liar.....You can imagine nurturing her until she become 30 years old...By then,her wings and feathers for the lying department go don over grow well well..

More so,any relationship that's being built on a foundation of lies and deceit doesn't last...know that,op ..
Re: ***** by slimjohn2k5: 10:42pm On Apr 09
Na children them dey call orphan
Not a lady

1 Like

Re: ***** by StarRida: 10:51pm On Apr 09
If you truly loved her wake her up in the middle of the night and talk to her about her style of life make her understand how bad you hate lies she might be probably doing that because of fears of losing you so bruh follow you heart you might be the only family she never had.....I rest my pen
Re: ***** by worldclass68(m): 1:19am On Apr 10
I can still do with such as friend, but never as a wife.
As someone rightly said above, she's an adult not an orphan.

1 Like

Re: ***** by Turquoiseee: 2:45am On Apr 10
Oga RUN RUN. I would have shown you, but my bum is gonna bounce to fast and you may think otherwise 😉
Re: ***** by imagrg(m): 3:26am On Apr 10
You can make her change if you truly live her.

You didn't say she cheats on you or that she's a thief. These are supposed to be the red flag not just being a liar.

Call her and talk to her about it and stop listening to advice from Baby Nairalanders. grin
Re: ***** by EreluRoz: 5:20am On Apr 10
Dyfynezz12:

just shut up please
Re: ***** by Oracleee: 7:33am On Apr 10
Light2023:
Hi, please if you have passed through this or have any great advice am open to hear them.

I just broke up with a 24yr old lady who is an orphan because she tells lies a lot. (She became an orphan at age 12)
I feel very sad because i know she has nothing apart from the things i gave her while in the relationship.

She has told so many lies which has made me not to trust her but i really love her.

In 50cent lyrics of I'm a hustler, he had this for you.

I hate a liar more than I hate thief. A thief is only after my salary, a liar is after my reality.”

2 Likes

Re: ***** by PerfectStranger(m): 7:38am On Apr 10
Light2023:
No, i need advice on how to kill the love i have for her and become a Perfect Stranger. Shey na your username be that
Shey you dey whine? grin

1 Like

Re: ***** by KingLennon(m): 8:07am On Apr 10
Only men who have swallowed the red pill will be able to identify the red flags sad
Re: ***** by Balablue64: 8:44am On Apr 10
KingLennon:
Only men who have swallowed the red pill will be able to identify the red flags sad
Exactly, another SIMP is currently in their bondage,
DEATH TO ALL SIMPS!!
Re: ***** by MrCork: 8:47am On Apr 10
Light2023:
Hi, please if you have passed through this or have any great advice am open to hear them.

I just broke up with a 24yr old lady who is an orphan because she tells lies a lot. (She became an orphan at age 12)
I feel very sad because i know she has nothing apart from the things i gave her while in the relationship.

She has told so many lies which has made me not to trust her but i really love her.

Is she lightskin? angry
Re: ***** by Vyzz: 10:13am On Apr 10
Light2023:

Are u sure she is an orphan sef...

Just don't do what will hurt tou
Re: ***** by AcadaWriter: 10:13am On Apr 10
Lying is not good
Re: ***** by galadima77(m): 11:22am On Apr 10
Take her back..
Just make sure you quote this post again
Learning the hard way dey sweet to read

1 Like

Re: ***** by Verbtips(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10
Tell am to quit lie if she no gree japa
Re: ***** by Atolu01: 4:32pm On Apr 10
men cannot handle the truth. They love lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My former lover. / She Likes Me How Do I Know? / What Qualifies A Woman As A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.