Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,418 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

3 Things Many Online Marketers Would Not Tell You About Making Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Things Many Online Marketers Would Not Tell You About Making Money Online (65 Views)

RE- DM For Price: The Reason Why Many Online Vendors Do It / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told / The Truth About Making Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things Many Online Marketers Would Not Tell You About Making Money Online by ezeanisochi001(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09
Dear friend,

Hope your day is going as planned.

In today's letter I want to share with you the 3 things online marketers would not tell you about making money online

Let's dive in

(1) Making money online is all about acquiring digital skills: My friend, the truth is for you to make money online you need to learn at least a digital skill that would help portray your message well to your target audience.

Skills like Graphic design, copywriting/content writing, video creation/video editing, website design

If you are a beginner and you want to start making money from the internet then you need to be good at Graphic design and copywriting with time and experience you can now learn web design and video creation/video editing

(2) Making money online is about dedication, commitment and hunger for success: My friend just like any physical/ offline line business you must always show up every day to your online business.

When I say show up I mean posting contents every day, generating lead(people interested in what you are selling) every day, developing skills that would enhance your online money making growth

(3) Mentors: See, the online business world is like any business in the world where a person starts small and
with time grows big in there industry.

The truth is for you to be among the 1% of people killing it in your industry you need to have a mentor

Now a mentor major duty is to reduce the time frame you would take to achieve success in your industry

In the internet marketing industry there is a man that is killing it and makes huge amount of money weekly.

This man in the year 2023 made over 43 million Naira as an affiliate marketer

This man name is kasiemobi

You can go on twitter and search @jacobkasiomobi to know how has impacted a lot of people's lives

Kassy is my mentor

Kassy desires that a lot of people make money from the internet that is the reason why he created a digital course named *ultimate income Generator program*

*What is Ultimate income Generator program?*

Ultimate income Generator is a program that teaches people how to make atleast 300k from the internet with just their smart phone

*What do u gain once you get the Ultimate income Generator program*

(1) Sales closing and offer creation

(2) Full Goggle training

(3) Full Facebook/ Instagram training

(4) Tiktok blueprint

(5) WhatsApp Marketing

(6) How to sell with webinar

(7) How to sign up on all affiliate platforms

Now if you want to learn more on the Ultimate Income Generator program chat the number below now on WhatsApp

0904 567 7183

I remain your friend

Sochi

(1) (Reply)

Cool Cats: Unveiling Cat Shirts Usa's Unique Collection / Call For Applications / Cloud-based POS Systems For Restaurants: Increasing Efficiency And Customer Expe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.