Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? (606 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Would You End A Promising Relationship Because Of Just Sexual Incompatibility? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by RealSolution001: 2:18am On Apr 10
I have this girl that I'm sincere with and everything being equal, I would like to take her to the next stage - marriage.

The issue now is, she snores so badly.

Right now she's lying down in my apartment sleeping while I'm still active working with my system. Guess what? It's as if the building would collapse by her snores

And I'm wondering, is this something I would be able to cope with? I hate snoring with passion.

So how do you judge this now? Is it enough to end it since if we marry, I wouldn't want something to disturb my night rest with snores. Terrible snores. I hate the sound. Hearing it wants to make me run crazy.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by RealSolution001: 2:19am On Apr 10
Please say something about this
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by RealSolution001: 2:19am On Apr 10
Any solution to stop snoring?
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Turquoiseee: 2:28am On Apr 10
Hahaha after going to work and facing a tiring day, you expect me to come back home to listen to a live-in generator while I sleep? Mbanu!

3 Likes

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Arobaga: 2:32am On Apr 10
kiss
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by EreluRoz: 6:27am On Apr 10
Arobaga:
kiss
This cultistt mtcheww

Be doing arobaga thinking you are chopping life, keep deceiving yourself
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Kornfusedman: 6:28am On Apr 10
To be sincere with you, if your girl ticks the other dots it's not enough to break up the relationship at all at all!
There are solutions to snoring. If you make her sleep by the side, she won't snore or it would be reduced drastically. There are also gadgets that people wear on their face to stop snoring... you can Google about them.
Do you know why I'm telling you this? Hmmmm... to find another girl na war o, consider the time it will take for both of you to understand yourselves and I'm sure you don't have the luxury of time. Except you have other alternatives you are looking up to or looking for a reason to quit but to my humble self, snoring is not enough reason.
Goodluck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by chucks185: 6:33am On Apr 10
let me ask you the same question, do you think snoring is a good reason to end a good relationship?
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Reminderz: 6:41am On Apr 10
if it happens consistently and without change or the effort to change, then yes, it's enough reason to end a relationship...

1 Like

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:47am On Apr 10
lipsrsealed
It depends on the type of generator engine wey the snorer dey use.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by RealSolution001: 6:49am On Apr 10
Kornfusedman:
To be sincere with you, if your girl ticks the other dots it's not enough to break up the relationship at all at all!
There are solutions to snoring. If you make her sleep by the side, she won't snore or it would be reduced drastically. There are also gadgets that people wear on their face to stop snoring... you can Google about them.
Do you know why I'm telling you this? Hmmmm... to find another girl na war o, consider the time it will take for both of you to understand yourselves and I'm sure you don't have the luxury of time. Except you have other alternatives you are looking up to or looking for a reason to quit but to my humble self, snoring is not enough reason.
Goodluck!!!

Thank you for your input. I love her but snoring, mehn
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by OKOATA(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10
RealSolution001:

Thank you for your input. I love her but snoring, mehn
Sorry to say this bros you are an illiterate. You spend your whole day on the system browsing online but can't find solution to your girls problem. There are snoring kits on jumia, Jiji she can use and it works. Better break that your system cos it's of no use oga.

1 Like

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by RealSolution001: 2:08pm On Apr 10
OKOATA:
Sorry to say this bros you are an illiterate. You spend your whole day on the system browsing online but can't find solution to your girls problem. There are snoring kits on jumia, Jiji she can use and it works. Better break that your system cos it's of no use oga.

First, you could have passed the information without founding uncivilized.

Secondly, did I tell you I have luxury of time to go and begin search for snoring solution stuff?

Then lastly, I would have said thank for the information but then, you are a bigger uncivilized illiterate.

Learn not to throw insult or disrespective words around next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Praxis758: 2:10pm On Apr 10
If she’s big or fat, snoring is not negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by advanceDNA: 2:53pm On Apr 10
RealSolution001:
I have this girl that I'm sincere with and everything being equal, I would like to take her to the next stage - marriage.

The issue now is, she snores so badly.

Right now she's lying down in my apartment sleeping while I'm still active working with my system. Guess what? It's as if the building would collapse by her snores

And I'm wondering, is this something I would be able to cope with? I hate snoring with passion.

So how do you judge this now? Is it enough to end it since if we marry, I wouldn't want something to disturb my night rest with snores. Terrible snores. I hate the sound. Hearing it wants to make me run crazy.

Sleep separate rooms...
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Fahvvy: 4:49pm On Apr 10
OKOATA:

First of...
You can pass your message without throwing tantrums around like a child undecided...

Secondly...
It is not his responsibility to find a solution for her undecided... If he decides to help out, on the strength of the love he has for her, then fine, if not, it's still fine undecided...

And besides...
She who is snoring, doesn't she know that it is inconveniencing for others who sleep in the same room as herself? undecided...

And can't she find a solution to her own problem? undecided...

With your level of thinking eh, you have absolutely no right to call anyone an illiterate undecided...

Cause the only illiterate here is who you see when you look in the mirror undecided...

@OP...
Any reason is good enough to break up with a person, I repeat ANY REASON IS GOOD ENOUGH undecided...

You just have to know what you can handle and what you can't undecided...

If this is not something you can handle and you're not willing to help her seek a solution, please back off now undecided...

So that, it won't be a case that when you both get married, you start using this against her - it won't be fine like that undecided...

So if this is not something you can handle, back off undecided...
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by OKOATA(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10
RealSolution001:

First, you could have passed the information without founding uncivilized.

Secondly, did I tell you I have luxury of time to go and begin search for snoring solution stuff?

Then lastly, I would have said thank for the information but then, you are a bigger uncivilized illiterate.

Learn not to throw insult or disrespective words around next time.
chairmo I be uncivilized illiterate I agree, sha find solution for your girl.
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Pepperdemisback: 8:07am On Apr 11
That thing can be very annoying, I once shared a room with a snoring female. I don't sleep throughout the night, but got used to it with time cos it is non negotiable.
Make a video of her and show it to her, so she won't think you are looking for flimsy excuses. Tell her she gives you sleepless nights and introduce her to the snoring gadgets to get one for herself if you can't afford it.
This one should be affordable, it is just like a face mask.

1 Like

Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by RealSolution001: 2:00pm On Apr 11
Pepperdemisback:
That thing can be very annoying, I once shared a room with a snoring female. I don't sleep throughout the night, but got used to it with time cos it is non negotiable.
Make a video of her and show it to her, so she won't think you are looking for flimsy excuses. Tell her she gives you sleepless nights and introduce her to the snoring gadgets to get one for herself if you can't afford it.
This one should be affordable, it is just like a face mask.

Thank you for your time and input
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Dexy4yah(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11
Guess what? It's as if the building would collapse by her snores grin

I personally dislike that sound.....it irritates me.
But i think something can be done about it medically
Re: Is Snoring Enough To End A Relationship? by Pepperdemisback: 3:46pm On Apr 11
Dexy4yah:
Guess what? It's as if the building would collapse by her snores grin

I personally dislike that sound.....it irritates me.
But i think something can be done about it medically
Everywhere will be silent at night, so, the sound will be very prominent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ur Guy Is Having An Affair With Ur Sister For 4yrs Past. / How To Date Online / Solving All Your Relationship Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.