Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

God Of The Old Testament Was Very Strict Before The Advent Of Jesus Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of The Old Testament Was Very Strict Before The Advent Of Jesus Christ (603 Views)

Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: God Of The Old Testament Was Very Strict Before The Advent Of Jesus Christ by atheistconverta: 5:15pm On Apr 16
Veecruz:

It is a mad blind lying fool like you who infuses a social conversation taking place inside the temple to stretch it to mean that she got up and climbed the platform to preach to the whole synagougue, even when she is not a Levite, nor a male.

Even prophet Deborah who is definitely greater than her did not do that, yet you are mad enough to think so. You are more disobedient than the jews.
A 'social conversion" in the Jewish temple to all men gathered there that Luke the lawyer would deem it needful to record it in his Gospel? I don't know think I have met anyone this dumb since I was born. We need to offer apologies to the Pharisees and lawyers of Jesus' day because, at least, they would keep silent if their lies and falsehood had been exposed and thrashed by the Truth. Now you're even stupidly mentioning Deborah as a greater than Anna, yet Anna you claim she's greater than was permitted to speak and preach the Gospel of Christ in the temple, but you think she that's greater Anna wasn't permitted to do so? How dumb could someone get?
Re: God Of The Old Testament Was Very Strict Before The Advent Of Jesus Christ by Veecruz: 5:53pm On Apr 16
atheistconverta:
A 'social conversion" in the Jewish temple to all men gathered there that Luke the lawyer would deem it needful to record it in his Gospel? I don't know think I have met anyone this dumb since I was born. We need to offer apologies to the Pharisees and lawyers of Jesus' day because, at least, they would keep silent if their lies and falsehood had been exposed and thrashed by the Truth. Now you're even stupidly mentioning Deborah as a greater than Anna, yet Anna you claim she's greater than was permitted to speak and preach the Gospel of Christ in the temple, but you think she that's greater Anna wasn't permitted to do so? How dumb could someone get?

Do you see how you are a mad Liar? You clearly stated that "she spoke"

But devil you has now added "preaching" to it just because you wanted it so, as if people and women are not allowed to talk and converse with each other in the temple as shown by Hannah and Acts 19:8.

If you were not too stupid and mad you would have known these things with even a little search, especially as it is clearly seen that not once did the bible give account of any woman who spoke up in the temple. Not before, not after!

People also ask
Can women speak in synagogues?

In Orthodox synagogues, women are not entitled to deliver divrei Torah-brief discourses on the weekly Torah portion-after or between services; shiurim are typically limited to men

People also ask
Were women allowed in the temple in biblical times?
In Ezekiel 8:14, women pray by the temple's northern gate; while men participate in the service in the temple's inner court between the temple's front porch (dĕbîr) and its courtyard altar (Ezek. 8:16). The Leviticus purity laws restricted women's access to the temple during their menses and postpartum discharges.27 Oct 2016

People also ask
Can a woman be a cantor in a synagogue?
Traditionally, Jewish law prohibited women from leading prayer services in the synagogue
Even the Reform movement did not train female cantors until the early 1970s. Thus Jewish women historically performed cantorial music only outside the synagogue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Body Become A Business. / As A Christian,have You Ever Turned The Other Cheak To Someone Who Offended You / The Plight Of 'the Innocent Children Of Akwa Ibom Labelled 'Witches'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.