Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How Do You Make $300 Or Pounds In A Day? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Make $300 Or Pounds In A Day? (1717 Views)

Make $300+ Per Week / How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make $300 Or Pounds In A Day? by thegame(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2007
How do you make $300 or pounds in a day from this job?I don't make tha much from wed designing and developing.
Re: How Do You Make $300 Or Pounds In A Day? by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
I make way more than that a day and I believe it has a lot to do with God ( if you are one who believe in him), Knowing how to do your job well and also working hard to get where you want to be.

Kobojunkie grin
Re: How Do You Make $300 Or Pounds In A Day? by jeshurun07: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
this is unbelieveable. but it's possible.
i would like to ask you some questions? wher do u work or are u a freelance?
Re: How Do You Make $300 Or Pounds In A Day? by jeshurun07: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2007
this is unbelieveable. but it's possible.
i would like to ask you some questions? wher do u work or are u a freelance?
Re: How Do You Make $300 Or Pounds In A Day? by Kobojunkie: 1:30am On Sep 21, 2007
I work as a consultant and I work long hours. I am working on my program skills like at least 12 hours a day , whether I am working or not, I am constantly trying to improve on my skills. I read and practise as much as I can new styles and skills and companies like this in a person they want to employ cause they believe people who are constantly trying to improve their skills are a great asset.

Kobojunkie
Re: How Do You Make $300 Or Pounds In A Day? by Etin(f): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2007
Most people in the IT sector over here in UK make that and more. If may be possible to increase your earnings by bidding for programming /development jobs online. The Indians have been doing this for a long time. The following site has been designed for the Nigerian Market. Just Register you never know what might come up. Good luck

http://www.naijascripts.com/ might help you get some more work!!!

I work as a QA / Test Analyst and it does require that I am up to date on various technologies as each project is usually on a different environment and industry sector and sometime different town.

(1) (Reply)

My Website Is Showing index.htm On Internet Explorer / Who Can Build Me A Website Like craigslist.com? / Responsive Courier Package & Client Management Web Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.