Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi (50624 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi didn’t achieve anything more than boreholes in Anambra / Corp Member Vs Hon. Member's Achievement / NYSC Corp Member Vs Nigeria Police Who Will Win If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:16am On Apr 10
Towncrier007:
I be pity Obi supporter oh but Obi no try for this one,what kind of shrine did he set up there
I think you av the money to build big one for Dem
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by ufotunang: 11:17am On Apr 10
Tjra:
Na this shitty tank Gbajue wan take get votes for Zaria?

The werey even put EXCELLENCY for the inscription.

You can't shame the shameless πŸ˜‚
.. borehole is borehole ..so far water is coming out of the borehole πŸ™„
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by ufotunang: 11:18am On Apr 10
Borehole is borehole..so far water is coming out of the borehole πŸ™„
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Kasamadupe1: 11:18am On Apr 10
salbis:
Anybody that is not happy with what HE Peter Obi did can go ahead and do what will make him/her happy.

Some people wey never give a bag of sachet water to anyone are here talking thrash.

If una no d*e of hunger, las las na bp go k*ll una!

I am sure Pitobi will go bankrupt before 2027 with his desperation and still won't get votes.
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by ElSudani: 11:18am On Apr 10
With Obi as president, the Lagos to Calabar highway will look like this and his supporters will be like.

Is it black? Yes
Does it look like a road? Yes
Can you actually drive on it? Yes
Problem solved.

But this is the type of substandard leadership we cannot afford.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by ufotunang: 11:19am On Apr 10
Towncrier007:
I be pity Obi supporter oh but Obi no try for this one,what kind of shrine did he set up there
... borehole is borehole...so far water is coming out of the borehole πŸ™„
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by YourKarma: 11:22am On Apr 10
AmotekunSW:
Just like this yeye tank, these are the type of useless projects Peter Obi did in Anambra.

Obi is a private citizen just like you are. Show us the one you've done or shut your crap
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by ufotunang: 11:22am On Apr 10
blamingthedevil:
Obi tank is behind toilet ....no borehole, just tank filled with water. The guy is a disgrace.

Anybody that vote this useless man called Peter Obi needs his brain checked
... borehole is borehole..so far water is coming out of the borehole... simple πŸ™„
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by ufotunang: 11:24am On Apr 10
PDPdestroyer:
The corps member is light years ahead of Obingo grin
.. borehole is borehole..so far water is coming out of the borehole... simple πŸ™„
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by ufotunang: 11:28am On Apr 10
What have the senators in the national assembly done... other than just to be padding the budget...buy SUV cars of 160 million naira each ..use constituency funds to enrich themselves and buy mansions/ houses at home and abroad and fly in private jets..none of them have even donated a borehole or other tangible things for their people
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by ufotunang: 11:28am On Apr 10
What has Tinubu even done... other than be sharing 3cups of rice to nigerians as palliatives
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by ufotunang: 11:30am On Apr 10
You must know that you cannot satisfy human beings...no matter the good things you do people must still criticize and complain...so Peter obi continue with your good works... God is happy with you and what you are doing
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by abibun: 11:43am On Apr 10
Just the way agbado are fools

For your information i am for Atiku in the last election and can you tell me or remind where i condemned Eliot.

Stop acting a fool like agbado guys do
Mandate2023:

But when Desmond built a bridge u guys did not say d purpose is to cross to d other side, u all complained about d low standardπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What's now d essence of a new Nigeria slogan when things will get worse

Obidi0ts r clown
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by victorsola: 12:05pm On Apr 10
Magnumproperty:
Not much difference except for the painting. Obi's water tank is sitting on a concrete platform while that of the corper is on wooden platform. Sooner or later the plank might get weak and tank will fall yakata grin
you guys support mediocre in this country, he was a once a governor, why can’t he do something tangible , yet dey will say they are weponising poverty , is that no what he his doing . So this is the inferior things he would have done has a president. Thank God he no rule and he will never .
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by uniquetechng: 12:08pm On Apr 10
maasoap:

How do you want to prove to us that Obi's project is better than the corpers project? Even from what we saw in the two pictures, we can easily guess which is well constructed and deep enough to bring clean and enough water up. Obi's project looks shabby, stop deceiving yourself here
I am not defending Obi but merely stating that the beauty of the physical structure is not a yardstick to judge the quality of a borehole.
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Midex88(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10
Lemos14:

Talking about class, oga which hospital did Tinubu build in lagos that he can be going to treat himself instead of running to UK and france?

You're here given thesis with sand in your head.

so anyone that gives an opinion contrary to your minnow thought is a tinubu supporter.... your post is irresponsible. Pls Growup.

1 Like

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Zona123(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10
Why's everyone focussing on this particular borehole even though I don't believe it was donated by Mr Peter Obi, as if it's the only borehole he donated to the north?

And looking at this picture I don't even see a borehole here but just a storage thank.

Please all of you creating one thread after another with this story should also do us the favor of providing us with pictures of other boreholes he donated to the various communities he visited northward.
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Midex88(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10
sameks08:
What you people don't know is that Peter Obi just pay for the Job and He is not to be blame for the poor structure

so if he was a president, he will only release monies... no monitoring or accountability

1 Like

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by WorldRichest: 12:13pm On Apr 10
tefishy:
cheesy
Is there pumping machine = yes
Is there a reservoir/tank = yes
Does it supply water = yes
Are people happy grin = yes

Conclusion:
They both serve the same purpose. No argument here.

You are right. Some people have low quality brain, so they will support low quality things
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by uniquetechng: 12:17pm On Apr 10
Ttalk:

A local driller doing the proper job but a reputable company doing a shoddy job. See the reasoning of a certified obidient
At almost 50 years of age with businesses, wife and children to care for do you think I will waste my previous time defending a politician online ?
I merely pointed out the ignorance being displayed by people on the thread.
I did a borehole in my house with local drillers, the job was fine and perfect but the water had iron issues and that was a major challenge for us.
After few months a friend introduced me to a borehole company on the Island, I discussed with them and their fees was outrageous but they assured me that the issues of iron and smell will be permanently resolved.
I and my wife gave it a go, they sent a man to my compound to test the soil and know the right place to site the borehole which the first drillers didn't do.
After that they moved their heavy equipment to my place and the work was done, today almost everyone in the street come to my place to fetch drinking water despite having their own borehole.

So it's not about defending Obi or anyone but stating the obvious based on personal experience.

1 Like

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Misterone: 12:26pm On Apr 10
tefishy:
cheesy
Is there pumping machine = yes
Is there a reservoir/tank = yes
Does it supply water = yes
Are people happy grin = yes

Conclusion:
They both serve the same purpose. No argument here.
Oga, can you please show us the pumping machine?

2 Likes

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by soil4soil(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10
CilicMarin:
Do whatever you wish with these two pictures.

The difference is clear (7up)

One is the modern borehole

The other is Gbejue from lie lie mouth Pandora man

1 Like

Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Lemos14: 12:38pm On Apr 10
Midex88:

so anyone that gives an opinion contrary to your minnow thought is a tinubu supporter.... your post is irresponsible. Pls Growup.

He is actually a tinubu supporter. So what is your point? You say my post is irresponsible yet someone who yabs another man that does good for a community in a state that is not even is own and several other communities you avoided him and came to my comment pretending like you have sense.

In my own opinion I think it's you that needs to grow up. Carry your reverse psychology to your fellow members
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Callosobruchus: 1:12pm On Apr 10
This Pitobi seff.So now the online President is trending because of a borehole.Has he said anything about the Sallah celebration at all?Someone should remind him fast.They should also remind him that the Super Falcons have qualified for the Olympics for the first time In a long time.With Pitobi nothing can be left unsaid O!
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by broadman20: 1:32pm On Apr 10
maasoap:

It is not about the tribe, the op clearly saw the names of the two donors. It is about unknown Corp member with his allowee and an internationally known figure, presidential aspirant with billions of stolen naira in Panama Republic

And you an unknown personality without anything to show for it has the audacity to talk rubbish.

You lack the moral justification to talk because you have nothing to show for your existence as an adult.
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by lagosrd: 1:37pm On Apr 10
Where is your own? I mean the one you did . Even a small pipe , you haven't bought if yes, post it here
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Smartguyboy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10
How about Mr President Boreholes vs Mr Peter Obi?
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Victoria2022(f): 1:58pm On Apr 10
The differences is clear πŸ˜‚
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Afolue(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10
Imagine..! What a shame. Comparison between a billionaire and a young graduate who is looking out to secure a job!
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by toujurs: 2:24pm On Apr 10
AfonjaScud:

Bastard clown. I wonder how I'm able to read and write ?
God pass evil, trolling beasts like you.
You are actually the beast, tribal bigot. You will loose your sight soon.

Mumu.
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by toujurs: 2:25pm On Apr 10
Victoria2022:
The differences is clear πŸ˜‚
look at this coward, who have seen food to eat. Were you not the one who created a thread to beg.

Most of you, just deserve the agony you all are going through.
Re: Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi by Medici777: 2:31pm On Apr 10
Peter Obi won’t get my vote next time around sha. I’m disappointed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.