Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? (26662 Views)

Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles / Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by MagicalConcepts: 2:24pm On Apr 10
Smallest should be N250 to N300.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by samomoli: 2:25pm On Apr 10
Are you trying to tell us that prices of items are cheap especially foodstuff. Conduct your research well food items are still very expensive and increasing, check gari,rice,beans then what are you saying
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Babastrong(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10
who dey eat indomie self? We no be "A je butter fa" i am confirm Ibile guy.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:25pm On Apr 10
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Don't know if tis jux me.........I never liked dis thing called indomie likewise spaghetti.......

I'd rather eat soaked garri or better still bread instead......

Back then in uni........dat make Dem see as been weird.........
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Ulogwe1: 2:26pm On Apr 10
;
maxiuc:
grin

What is indomie is it a place animal place or thing

grin grin grin
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Nlandmodesfku: 2:28pm On Apr 10
Nigerians can provide free publicity for brands eeh. Just call it noodles.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by seanery: 2:28pm On Apr 10
That THING never come down
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by zoeymikey(f): 2:34pm On Apr 10
Spaghetti is 1k
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by motionarena: 2:36pm On Apr 10
13k for super pack carton
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by enemyofprogress: 2:36pm On Apr 10
I can't remember the last time I boughted indomie

If no be fake life, wetin Chelsea fans dey do for viewing center on a Champions League night?

Eeeh!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by enemyofprogress: 2:38pm On Apr 10
zoeymikey:
Spaghetti is 1k
superghetti in my area is #650
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Deogratiasfx: 2:38pm On Apr 10
Pierced:
I went to price indomie noodles last two weeks at mile 12 market.

Ismallest size of indomie chicken flavour was ₦8800..... super pack was ₦13500. I didn't buy it because it was too expensive

This week monday I went to price at two different places at mile 12 market. The first person said ₦8200 while the second person said ₦7500. Hungry man and belleful was ₦12000 on that Monday. I bought the one of 7500.

Same thing also happened in my Street too....last week price of smallest size of indomie chicken flavour was 300 while super pack was 450. Yesterday, price of smallest size was 250.

So has the price change reflected in your area?
So if you have bought noodles recently?(doesn't have to be indomie) tell us the price you bought for and the area.

Front page pls .......

In my area APC card carrying members are buying Super pack for #2350 while hungry man goes for #3400 per carton. I was seriously enying them and wish I have card. Could you even imagine fuel is #185 for them ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Deogratiasfx: 2:43pm On Apr 10
Nlandmodesfku:
Nigerians can provide free publicity for brands eeh. Just call it noodles.

You can't stop it o. That thing has come to stay. Try to 'Google' it and see how we use that word to mean that we are searching for something.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by sabastine7(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10
Okpoama, Brass Bayelsa state.
Hungry man=700
Superpack=500
Smallest size =300
Custard of rice =4,500
Garri custard = 2,500

Nna ikegwuru m , 😩

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Kukutenla: 2:46pm On Apr 10
thevoicenews:
Rita Dominic and Husband Fidelis Anosike shock everyone with Pluto Dance
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcWD0EnJR8Q
What is shocking there

Are they robots?
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by zoeymikey(f): 2:49pm On Apr 10
enemyofprogress:
superghetti in my area is #650
Omohh,, it's 1k here in uyo ooo..
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10
Indomie practically has no nutritional value... It's just a snack, at best.

There are cheaper snacks to substitute. Make una leave this Indomie matter abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by enemyofprogress: 2:52pm On Apr 10
zoeymikey:

Omohh,, it's 1k here in uyo ooo..
una be big men now
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by RecessionistPMB: 2:57pm On Apr 10
Why exactly are you asking us?
The same useless person with useless policy you people voted caused all these.

Now you're here asking.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by DMerciful(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10
Remember how much you were buying it during GEJ administration?

You guys allowed APC that came to steal, kill and destroy gaslight you that PDP was looting all the money, that they'd do better.

Fa fa fa...fowl!
Pierced:
I went to price indomie noodles last two weeks at mile 12 market.

Ismallest size of indomie chicken flavour was ₦8800..... super pack was ₦13500. I didn't buy it because it was too expensive

This week monday I went to price at two different places at mile 12 market. The first person said ₦8200 while the second person said ₦7500. Hungry man and belleful was ₦12000 on that Monday. I bought the one of 7500.

Same thing also happened in my Street too....last week price of smallest size of indomie chicken flavour was 300 while super pack was 450. Yesterday, price of smallest size was 250.

So has the price change reflected in your area?
So if you have bought noodles recently?(doesn't have to be indomie) tell us the price you bought for and the area.

Front page pls .......
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by doyinbaby(f): 2:58pm On Apr 10
Father4all:
I stopped eating it too. Too too expensive
when noodles seller don't see sales they will reduce price....
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by zoeymikey(f): 2:59pm On Apr 10
enemyofprogress:
una be big men now
You dey whine,,,but fr foodstuff is very high here though...
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Thevoicenew1: 3:01pm On Apr 10
Pastor Odumeje and Flavour Spotted in Studio (picture, video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOZX1rktme0
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10
aceman88:
What is the essence celebrating the crashing of dollar? From the look of things, even if dollar will exchange for 200 naira per a dollar, the prices of commodities would continue soaring higher because the prices of Petrol, diesel, cooking gas, electricity, etc are going up instead of coming down. Very unfortunate situation.
It was never price of dollar in the beginning but that of petroleum.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10
onatisi:
prices of commodities will eventually come down , it is just a matter of time .

diesel prices have gone down
rice prices have gone down
dollar rate to naira has gone down drastically
airline tickets prices has gone down
petrol is expected to go down in june,if Dangote refinery fully takes off
Where rice price went down abeg
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by SuccessfulRichi: 3:05pm On Apr 10
Dumb youths. Ask the government to reduce fuel prices and not always shouting dollars dollars
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Paramount01(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10
[quote author=aceman88 post=129365806]What is the essence celebrating the crashing of dollar? From the look of things, even if dollar will exchange for 200 naira per a dollar, the prices of commodities would continue soaring higher because the prices of Petrol, diesel, cooking gas, electricity, etc are going up instead of coming down. Very unfortunate situation.[/quote

If price of things is still soaring high in your area, then Change area
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by DenreleDave(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10
temptnow:
I will vote for Tinubu so that poor people with titus fish brain will suffer well well

Your parents are poor too

Most of your family members are poor too
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Trophy12: 3:07pm On Apr 10
Hungry man size na 700 naira here in kogi
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Cj4charles(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10
It seems I am the only one buying it at 50 naira per pack.... My VIP Agbado card is doing wonder🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10
NotoriousBiggyS:
The reduction is not corresponding with the dollar falls. Nigeria traders are the major problem of this country not government
Na government that cause it. They removed fuel subsidy without getting an alternative.Everything price depends on Transportation.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? by Tendd: 3:08pm On Apr 10
The prices differ from store to store, since there are no price control.I do the same like you do, walk around and find prices and buy eventually at a cheaper price.For example a bottle of 150 cl that l usually buy for 300 N or even below went to 350-400.Had to walk around and bought at 300.Shoprite even sells at 284 Naira,so they have me since l like walking and drink much water.Some people would say the difference is nothing but adding all that money is much in the long Furthermore,our body is meant for moving, not sitting as this would cut down on transportation costs.Walk,walk people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Cook Edikaikon Soup / Pls How Can I Make My Cake More Soft/fluffy / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.