Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today (13093 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Benwallt(m): 10:48am On Apr 10
MrJames007:
The wife was pretty.

Where's the wife?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by fortunez1(m): 10:51am On Apr 10
Happy birthday to a genius from Nigeria to the World. But hope you increase your philanthropic doings by considering the masses the price you sale your fuel. Congrats
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Nijimog: 11:00am On Apr 10
Happy birthday sir, keep making Nigerians proud

We are proud of u

Enjoy your Salah day
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Agunesinjaweola: 11:01am On Apr 10
MrJames007:
The wife was pretty.
Which of the wives
She's divorced twice
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Treasure17(m): 11:17am On Apr 10
Goddyrichie:
I know what u want to do there u want to wipe out his money
grin grin
Nah. I don't do such.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Babastrong(m): 11:17am On Apr 10
[quote author=ayjay45 post=129360563]I wish say this man na my papa. I love my present papa but
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Dittodat: 11:21am On Apr 10
Happy birthday to a real business man and a real billionaire. May Allah continue to shine his blessings on you and yours. Wishing you great success in all your endeavors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Lamasta(m): 11:27am On Apr 10
Solofresh2:
Just as I share the same birth date with adenuga April 29th even though he is old enough to be my father grin
This life no balances at all and sapa wan keep me here...
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by eepeepook: 11:44am On Apr 10
One of the wealthiest black men in the world. Only on Nairaland you’ll see mongrels claiming they borrowed him billions of Naira to kickstart operations for the refinery. Employed people no dey this forum.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by olatuns2017: 11:50am On Apr 10
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Aliko Dangote Turns 67 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliko_Dangote

Tinibu should pls break the monopoly of Dangote
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Solofresh2: 11:51am On Apr 10
Lamasta:

This life no balances at all and sapa wan keep me here...
Just be grateful for what you have and something new will come

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by thugthang(m): 11:56am On Apr 10
I saw him at 1004 mosque this morning
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by damose12(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10
Happy birthday Aliko Dangote! Nigeria, Africa and the entire world are proud of you
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by higgs: 12:07pm On Apr 10
Happy birthday to the greatest Nigerian that has ever lived.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by gbagyiza: 12:41pm On Apr 10
This man head na oil full am. Always pumping out profitable business strategies, no wonder he is up there. Happy birthday BOSS.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Soukiss(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10
Selfmade billionaires
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by odinaccess: 2:00pm On Apr 10
EJEGBULEJE:

Abeg mo go commit suicide ooo.. OSU

The last time I checked u re one of those online miscreants who receive peanuts, if you can't construct a reasonable response don't quote me in your life,I doubt you have never bought a bag of cement in Ur life
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by odinaccess: 2:01pm On Apr 10
Almaiga:

Another wailer grin

The last time I checked u re one of those online miscreants who receive peanuts, if you can't construct a reasonable response don't quote me in your life,I doubt you have never bought a bag of cement in Ur life
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Kindness218: 2:06pm On Apr 10
My father mate oo
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by MrJames007: 3:09pm On Apr 10
Agunesinjaweola:

Which of the wives
She's divorced twice
I meant the one in that picture.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Jman06(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10
Dangote disproved the claim that "behind every successful man is a woman"!

Happy birthday to you, sir!

@Ecomalchemistt

And

@Gerrald59

You two disappointed me. So having just a single reported claim of a fling now means that he fits the description that 1mbecil I quoted was alluding to Does that make one such a he-goat like being portrayed by that nonentity I quoted??
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Almaiga: 4:23pm On Apr 10
odinaccess:

Still wailing grin grin

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10
Jman06:
Dangote disproved the claim that "behind every successful man is a woman"!

Happy birthday to you, sir!

@Ecomalchemistt

And

@Gerrald59

You two disappointed me. So having just a single reported claim of a fling now means that he fits the description that 1mbecil I quoted was alluding to Does that make one such a he-goat like being portrayed by that nonentity I quoted??

Dey mumu yoursef, because those were the only incidents that came into limelight bro.

They are human beings like me and you , nothing extraordinary about them.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Jman06(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10
ecomalchemistt:

Dey mumu yoursef, because those were the only incidents that came into limelight bro.

They are human beings like me and you , nothing extraordinary about them.
Na you dey mumu yourself truly if you believe that men like Dangote go about philandering with women like he-goats. The fact that you do it because you have no other jobs doesn't mean that every other men do same.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by merits(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10
udomonday:
go and make your own money and stop poking your snout where its not wanted.
wetin you know,am part one of the cabal so I know what am saying,stop judging all nairalanders as wretched as you are.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by merits(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10
Almaiga:

E pain am cheesy
Who be this nut?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Coldkev17: 7:23pm On Apr 10
MrJames007:
The wife was pretty.
So Dangote born no male gender yet he divorce twice.. Dey play

A whole billonaire. A muslim who can marry up to ten wives, funny!

Wetin concern me sef..
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Coldkev17: 7:29pm On Apr 10
Blossomcresty:

It takes real Grace to run a business and be successful in Nigeria.
Y'all have easily forget the Dangote trucks that renew his...
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by udomonday: 7:40pm On Apr 10
merits:
wetin you know,am part one of the cabal so I know what am saying,stop judging all nairalanders as wretched as you are.
so you are also a saboteur.a pot calling a kettle block.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by PHAYOL81: 10:53pm On Apr 10
HBD big boss
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by EJEGBULEJE: 11:57pm On Apr 10
odinaccess:

Ahahahahah Oponu, bitterness,and hate wankee u....I leave in my own house,and have others under construction...purge yourself of hate
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today by Iberl: 1:36am On Apr 11
I swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Customers Who Wants To Buy On Credit ? / 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / Gtb Internet Banking Token Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.