Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) (60023 Views)

One Of The Biggest Ram, Goat , And Cow Market In Kano State / Deadly Pig Disease Hits Abia, Farmer Loses Millions In 4 Days (photos, Video) / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10
Las Las na pot Dem go end
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Apr 10
Jennyclay:
The ram and goat are living a comfortable life than broke men.

Biko, I can’t laugh cheesy

that means u can allow those goats and rams to fvck you?

2 Likes

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10
Very unnecessary

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10
This one's won't be slaughtered abi
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Pootle: 6:36pm On Apr 10
Brighton1:
wat u are saying in essence is dat u fit open ur legs for these comfortable rams

grin grin after all men are he goat

2 Likes

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Quebec91(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10
cheesy
Eleporobi:
Some Nigerian girls won't mind dating those rams. Just because of free AC and aesthetics
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Larrycool1234(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10
Yugoslavia247:

Broke gal like you

I learnt something

Rich gals who don't leech don't have time or energy to broke shame men.

Because they know deep down that being broke is not a crime. And they understand that making money is not easy.

But gals like you.

Na by age 40 we go know you
You will be jumping from one man to another.
You don't have classm
A rich mad man can knack you
Rich blind man can knack you
A rich hiv patient can knack you
A truck pusher that has money can knack you
So where is the class

DJ cuppy will never have time to broke shame men. She is is rich and does not need to broke shame a man to prove that.

Not anyone with money can knack her. Money is not her problem.

First try get class
If I check the list of all the men that have knack you even you will be ashamed

Respect bro!!!!!%

3 Likes

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by EBEk101(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10
Brighton1:
wat u are saying in essence is dat u fit open ur legs for these comfortable rams

U need deliverance I swear 😂😂😂😂
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by ifecodes(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10
Lol… this makes no sense.
Just looks yahoo-ish to me.
The conditions of his rituals is raring rams in the confines of his house… well what do i know…

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by OpulentP: 6:41pm On Apr 10
Smitaro100:
Dem for kuku sew agbada for dem na. grin

Sewing agbada is cheaper now, maybe get them a car each and a driver.

Lyf no balance
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Bfly: 6:43pm On Apr 10
People can really do crazy things
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:43pm On Apr 10
They are living a happy life
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Kaido: 6:43pm On Apr 10
Jennyclay:

You wan make the rams & goats knack you because of AC.

May God save men from women from poor family

3 Likes

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by StraightGaay: 6:45pm On Apr 10
Yugoslavia247:

Broke gal like you

I learnt something

Because they know deep down that being broke is not a crime. And they understand that making money is not easy.

But gals like you.

You don't have classm
So where is the class

DJ cuppy will never have time to broke shame men. She is is rich and does not need to broke shame a man to prove that.

First try get class

She is 43

3 Likes

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Laple0541(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10
Hope dey no dey shit!
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by jojothaiv(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10
Brighton1:
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by obinna58(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10
It can only be stolen funds
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by yad2eidi: 6:48pm On Apr 10
Yugoslavia247:

Broke gal like you

I learnt something

But gals like you.

You don't have classm
So where is the class

First try get class

u dey follow talk with person wey like 2 guys don confirm say she get hiv

7 Likes

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Smitaro100(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10
OpulentP:

Sewing agbada is cheaper now, maybe get them a car each and a driver.

Lyf no balance

Lol
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by TLE900: 6:49pm On Apr 10
Everything na packaging
officialwdhtv:
Check out this 5 Star Luxurious Ram & Goat barn with AC and even DSTV because obviously the animals need to watch live football matches and even listen in to the news cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znK_BsuvR6g

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Honestey: 6:50pm On Apr 10
It's to make the place attractive to the shepherd(s)
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10
Jennyclay:

As if you fit afford am. grin

Well, those comfortable rams and goats are single. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10
Yugoslavia247:

Broke gal like you

I learnt something

But gals like you.

You don't have classm
So where is the class

First try get class

Jesus Christ of Nazareth 🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Kharol1234: 6:52pm On Apr 10
Ram for there now go they like 1million naira
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10
Exactly the kind of work place the prodigal son in the bible was working g
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Wizpa(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10
Jennyclay:

Haaaa, you never still get sense up till now

You're done for!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Almaiga: 6:54pm On Apr 10
Beverlyjean:
Northerners value livestock more than human beings..... not surprised

The way IPOB value eating human flesh than anything.

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Bliztzer: 7:01pm On Apr 10
Pootle:

you deserve a chilled bottle of Heineken for standing up for brotherhood

Jennyclay go dey shout "broke men"!!! Up and down.

Her papa get money? Dem no even born am with wooden spoon talkless plastic spoon of all common spoons.

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by kernniejay(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10
The persons that own that barn and installed TV there are more senseless than the goats and rams in the barn.

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Kingzmate(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10
IT WAS BUILD FOR RAM AND GOAT FUCKERS cool

UPDATE NO DEY FINISH grin
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by efemena5050(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10
These are Humans not animals don't trust some rich people and their wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Livingstone124: 7:08pm On Apr 10
Hmmm The Jenneyclay don run away from the forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

price-list for all day old birds in Ibadan / 5 Ways to Eliminate Wall Geckos In Your Home/ Office. No 2 Will Shock You. / Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.