Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) (60012 Views)

One Of The Biggest Ram, Goat , And Cow Market In Kano State / Deadly Pig Disease Hits Abia, Farmer Loses Millions In 4 Days (photos, Video) / A Farmer Proudly Displays His Harvest And Yam Barn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10
When money don dey excess, na this kain things person go dey see...!

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by MisfitHPG: 9:01pm On Apr 10
Jennyclay:
The ram and goat are living a comfortable life than broke men.

Biko, I canโ€™t laugh cheesy
na your puna go catch fire
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by richiemcgold: 9:07pm On Apr 10
Smitaro100:
Dem for kuku sew agbada for dem and spray dem body spray na. grin

grin grin grin
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Dminister(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10
Money laundering system of business

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10
Jennyclay:

Are you falling for the goat

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by wolebest: 9:39pm On Apr 10
Omoapena:
Nigerians overdo anything

Which kind ranch be this, just to trend, you turn residential property into ranch...

Premium Lamda Rams

This is Senegalese way of life

Those Rams can cost up to $10,000 or more.

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by wolebest: 9:41pm On Apr 10
Angelfrost:
When money don dey excess, na this kain things person go dey see...!

Senegalese way of breeding premium Lamda Rams and Sheep.
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by soccerlite: 9:44pm On Apr 10
radarada!
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:10pm On Apr 10
Brighton1:
wat u are saying in essence is dat u fit open ur legs for these comfortable rams

One of the reasons I hate Soooside....

My friend have pity on sombori abeg
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Oluwatobiloba07: 10:12pm On Apr 10
Most especially you father ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Your father is broke, thank God he is one of the man you're talking about ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by medexico(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
This type no dy sweet.

E sure for me die
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by 43Ronin: 12:20am On Apr 11
Jennyclay:

Lol

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by ObalendeCMS: 2:00am On Apr 11
I don't know why attention is been given to that girl whose uterus is infested with uncurable stds. Her moniker is too dirty & disgusting for me to type. And for that kid simping, I know you don't have a working brain!

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by TUANKU(m): 2:47am On Apr 11
Jennyclay:

More comfortable than your father and brothers. I learnt your father has inherited that your fake Balenciaga t-shirt from you. Okpo kobo-kobo
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by ozoono(m): 3:09am On Apr 11
Jennyclay:

Wait are you that rich. If any man is the person giving you that money I mean any man whether your dad, brother, uncle, sugar dad it means all of them are mad and You worst than the devil

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by ozoono(m): 3:26am On Apr 11
Sir SUEN pls there is one mad broke girl called JENYCLAY in this forum she is trying to gather more mention maybe she is thinking u are going to make her a moderator in this forum by saying trash
PLS don't if you do u dont believe in one BROTHERHOOD

1 Like

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Angelaswat: 4:10am On Apr 11
ozoono:
Sir SUEN pls there is one mad broke girl called JENYCLAY in this forum she is trying to gather more mention maybe she is thinking u are going to make her a moderator in this forum by saying trash
PLS don't if you do u dont believe in one BROTHERHOOD
ozoono:

Wait are you that rich. If any man is the person giving you that money I mean any man whether your dad, brother, uncle, sugar dad it means all of them are mad and You worst than the devil
ozoono:

ozoono:

you go soon talk wether she call your name,woman wrapper mtcheeeeew
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by imagrg(m): 4:22am On Apr 11
Jenny, I wanna propose to you. I have a 9" size cucumber sha. I hope that's not too small for you oh?
Jennyclay:

Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by dNortherner(m): 7:08am On Apr 11
Yugoslavia247:

Broke gal like you

I learnt something

Rich gals who don't leech don't have time or energy to broke shame men.

Because they know deep down that being broke is not a crime. And they understand that making money is not easy.

But gals like you.

Na by age 40 we go know you
You will be jumping from one man to another.
You don't have classm
A rich mad man can knack you
Rich blind man can knack you
A rich hiv patient can knack you
A truck pusher that has money can knack you
So where is the class

DJ cuppy will never have time to broke shame men. She is is rich and does not need to broke shame a man to prove that.

Not anyone with money can knack her. Money is not her problem.

First try get class
If I check the list of all the men that have knack you even you will be ashamed

Alhamdullah, I never like Jennyclay either.
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Trophy12: 7:40am On Apr 11
Yugoslavia247:

Broke gal like you

I learnt something

Rich gals who don't leech don't have time or energy to broke shame men.

Because they know deep down that being broke is not a crime. And they understand that making money is not easy.

But gals like you.

Na by age 40 we go know you
You will be jumping from one man to another.
You don't have classm
A rich mad man can knack you
Rich blind man can knack you
A rich hiv patient can knack you
A truck pusher that has money can knack you
So where is the class

DJ cuppy will never have time to broke shame men. She is is rich and does not need to broke shame a man to prove that.

Not anyone with money can knack her. Money is not her problem.

First try get class
If I check the list of all the men that have knack you even you will be ashamed

God go bless u my brother,that idiot na useless woman #jennyclay
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by ryanrobbie: 7:57am On Apr 11
I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the great information you've added to this post. I will be back to your blog site soon for more mapquest driving directions
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by ComeToJesus: 9:59am On Apr 11
Jennyclay:

You seem to court lack and poverty a lot. Why are you always in fellowship with 'broke'?

Be careful because you attract what always preoccupies your consciousness..

Just a brotherly advice .
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by Betrands: 11:36am On Apr 11
This is a ritual format. They take turns to become goats for a period of time
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11
officialwdhtv:
Check out this 5 Star Luxurious Ram & Goat barn with AC and even DSTV because obviously the animals need to watch live football matches and even listen in to the news cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znK_BsuvR6g

This is not what a barn should look like, in the biggest barn outside the countries, I have never seen things like this...

Will these make the ram sale expensive? Definitely yes!
But are those necessary? Solidly no!
Re: 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) by ozoono(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11
Angelaswat:
you go soon talk wether she call your name,woman wrapper mtcheeeeew
Same she Weldon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

price-list for all day old birds in Ibadan / 5 Ways to Eliminate Wall Geckos In Your Home/ Office. No 2 Will Shock You. / Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.