Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 (18059 Views)

Itel S24 Vs Tecno Spark 20 - Which Is Better? / How much is ITEL S24 price in Nigeria? / Check Out Pictures I Took With My New Itel S32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by tosyne2much(m): 7:29am On Apr 11
FernandParker03:
Itel no dey joke anymore
I dey tell you bro and they're highly commendable for their comeback... I settled for Itel last year August being as strong critic of Itel and I have never regretted using the phone..

The peace of mind wey the phone dey give me pass the money wey I take buy am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Godsonkemz(m): 7:42am On Apr 11
jeff1993:
Nothing go make me buy Itel oooooo

When it comes to small keypad phone, I remember itel

1 Like

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:47am On Apr 11
I'm enjoying my Samsung
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Ezendimmuo: 8:23am On Apr 11
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Wizpa(m): 9:55am On Apr 11
bemeruca:
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

God forbid

Just pray make life no put you for that situation
It's not as bad as it seems, I have used itel before, their batteries are strong, the phone generally is a strong phone

Mind you i currently use Galaxy S20+
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by DenreleDave(m): 10:06am On Apr 11
tosyne2much:
I dey tell you bro and they're highly commendable for their comeback... I settled for Itel last year August being as a strong critic of Itel and I have never regretted using the phone..

The peace of mind wey the phone dey give me pass the money wey I take buy am cheesy

Especially the ba3
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Inosky(m): 10:25am On Apr 11
MartinsD12:

G91 phone with a stereo speakers, 108 camera at a starting price of 118k 4gb by 128 I think it's the cheapest budget friendly phone with a good performance quote me anywhere this phone is too good for the price

5G AI-powered phones with 5G sims is better.
Speed
6G Ram
120G+storage capacity
Batteries 6000mah and above
Wider possibilities.
With 140k you're good to go.
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by MartinsD12(m): 10:29am On Apr 11
Inosky:

5G AI-powered phones with 5G sims is better.
Speed
6G Ram
120G+storage capacity
Batteries 6000mah and above
Wider possibilities.
With 140k you're good to go.
Ok 5G is better but with 140k now which 5G phone brand new would you see at that price?
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Niel77: 10:31am On Apr 11
Useless display
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Iamthoney(m): 11:04am On Apr 11
When Sapa Dey blow me and I had to use an itel phone in 2016 Omo I see shege for the phone hand wheeew!!! Call go enter phone and phone go dey ring and I no go see who dey call or fit pick the call. Abi na the hanging part? Omo I suffer gidi gan for itel hand. I tell myself never again will I use my money to get anything itel for myself let alone another person.

I love my iPhones till forever ends and me and android phones part no go ever cross again and thank God for elevated status and position cos ain’t looking nothing like 2016 anymore
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by AviatorMoney(m): 11:35am On Apr 11
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by TheOgaBoss: 2:38pm On Apr 11
robinso01:
Samsung or pixel any day, anytime
Samsung parts are too expensive.
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by bemeruca: 4:24pm On Apr 11
Wizpa:

Just pray make life no put you for that situation
It's not as bad as it seems, I have used itel before, their batteries are strong, the phone generally is a strong phone

Mind you i currently use Galaxy S20+

Galaxy S24 here.
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Anonimoux: 5:03pm On Apr 11
Since 2020 Infinix, Tecno and Itel have been making phones with the exact same specs only changing names..

I am currently using a Infinix Hot 9 I decided to compare the specs of my phone and this new phone, there was no much difference at all even my ppi density was higher than this phone.

Nawah for transson oh.

1 Like

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Randerl: 7:14pm On Apr 11
Useless Hanger.Malware.

Waste your hard earned,money,on it.
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by merits(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Joeblazeochola(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11
G91 is the selling point for me
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Inosky(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11
MartinsD12:

Ok 5G is better but with 140k now which 5G phone brand new would you see at that price?

You can check Infinix smart phones
As of last year it was 130k that's why I said it will be around 140k or 150k by now due to Inflation
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by MartinsD12(m): 8:57am On Apr 12
Inosky:

You can check Infinix smart phones
As of last year it was 130k that's why I said it will be around 140k or 150k by now due to Inflation
Reality check even Infinix hot 30 5G is around 170k now 150k can't get any 5G device, itel p55 5G is 190k
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by sylve11: 8:18am On Apr 13
sylve11:
I just want to stick to my Samsung like a bamboo. cool

1 Like

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Inosky(m): 10:47am On Apr 13
MartinsD12:

Reality check even Infinix hot 30 5G is around 170k now 150k can't get any 5G device, itel p55 5G is 190k

Okay. A little patience, they will come down as they're imported with dollar, and dollar is gradually coming down recently.
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by MartinsD12(m): 11:04am On Apr 13
Inosky:

Okay. A little patience, they will come down as they're imported with dollar, and dollar is gradually coming down recently.
grin ok oo normally I know that one old stock phone price do come down it's normal
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by francisisking: 9:45pm On Apr 13
Iamthoney:
When Sapa Dey blow me and I had to use an itel phone in 2016 Omo I see shege for the phone hand wheeew!!! Call go enter phone and phone go dey ring and I no go see who dey call or fit pick the call. Abi na the hanging part? Omo I suffer gidi gan for itel hand. I tell myself never again will I use my money to get anything itel for myself let alone another person.

Na testimony you drop so oh... Hallelujah.

I love my iPhones till forever ends and me and android phones part no go ever cross again and thank God for elevated status and position cos ain’t looking nothing like 2016 anymore
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by francisisking: 9:48pm On Apr 13
Anonimoux:
Since 2020 Infinix, Tecno and Itel have been making phones with the exact same specs only changing names..

I am currently using a Infinix Hot 9 I decided to compare the specs of my phone and this new phone, there was no much difference at all even my ppi density was higher than this phone.

Nawah for transson oh.
that's y they are always churning out new phones like a woman changing pad. By next year camon go down reach 55
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by kernniejay(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14
Neoteny:
Tecno can't seem to get a design language and stick to it for its products.

Every iteration they change the design to whatever someone else has done. You can hardly find commonality between two generations of their devices, something like a design motif or language that says "I'm not last year's design but I'm Tecno"

Every BMW or Bugatti or Honda or Mercedes or iPhone or Samsung has a certain identity quirk that tells you which maker it is from

Not Tecno. They always contrive to make each generation wacky and tacky. They copy a lot of their designs from OnePlus, Realme, Xioami, Huawei and Apple.
Very correct. Looking at the back of some TECNO phones, you can mistake it for iPhone or especially Infinix or itel (their other lines). That's why I like Samsung and Apple, they have a signature look that tells you it is their product.

1 Like

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by OLamylove: 8:32pm On Apr 14
Ezendimmuo:

720p
Are you kidding me??

Which 1080p Phone can you get at that price point
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Agbaburna1291: 9:02pm On Apr 14
IPhone SE 2020 64gb
Factory unlocked
Touch ID&TT✅
92%BH

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Agbaburna1291: 9:04pm On Apr 14
JBL FLIP 6
Deep and surrounding bass
Long lasting battery
Ask for video

Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by Anonimoux: 11:58pm On Apr 14
francisisking:
that's y they are always churning out new phones like a woman changing pad. By next year camon go down reach 55
Na the huge price dey annoy me pass.
Re: Specs And Pictures Of The New Itel S24 by OLamylove: 2:01am On Apr 15
Anonimoux:
Na the huge price dey annoy me pass.
Blame it on the exchange rate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn New Number (0810) / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb / The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.