Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Zakatul - Fitr: I Received This From My Muslim Neighbor - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Zakatul - Fitr: I Received This From My Muslim Neighbor (33906 Views)

What Is Naira Equivalent Of Zakatul-fitril In 2024? / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Is It Permissible To Give Money As Zakatul Fitr? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakatul - Fitr: I Received This From My Muslim Neighbor by Akhaz024: 3:00pm On Apr 12
BOSSkesh:
May Allah SWT bless the giver and the receiver
Ameen 🤲 and you too.
Re: Zakatul - Fitr: I Received This From My Muslim Neighbor by Akhaz024: 3:08pm On Apr 12
verifiablefacts:

Very nice to hear that,may God make it easy for you so that someday you would help someone that way.

Actually people aren't finding easy, we should all pray to Allah to put us in a better position so that we can touch people lives. which everyone has to work towards.
Re: Zakatul - Fitr: I Received This From My Muslim Neighbor by Bimpe29: 5:51pm On Apr 12
Idrisk19:
May Allah bless the giver..
Aameen Yaa Raabi.
Re: Zakatul - Fitr: I Received This From My Muslim Neighbor by Bimpe29: 5:51pm On Apr 12
That's really the purpose of the Zakatul Fitri.
Re: Zakatul - Fitr: I Received This From My Muslim Neighbor by LOVEGINO(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12
Akhaz024:
Happy Eid-il-Fitr
The country is very hard, to my surprise I received this from my neighbors.
wooooow. See better foodstuffs. Correct innovation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. / The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims / If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.