Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims (33962 Views)

Hidden Islam: Nicolo Degiorgis Charts The Challenges Of Being Muslim In Italy / Challenges Of Muslims In Nigeria; Solutions Needed Please / Challenges Facing Igbo Muslims - Sheikh Uthman Anaga (igbo Muslim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Afam4eva(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2012

Sheikh Shehu Uthman Anaga, formerly Sylvanus Anaga, is one of the leading Igbo Muslim scholars from Ebonyi State. Sheikh Anaga says lack of adequate propagation and enlightenment are the main factors militating against the spraed of Islam in eastern part of Nigeria.'

Excerpts:
Tell us a little about yourself.

I was born in Ebonyi State. I became a Muslim in 1972, but left the eastern region in 1973 in search of education. I didn’t return to Igbo land on permanent basis until last year, 2011, but I am not staying in Abakaliki. Before I left this part of the country (north), I was the Provost of the Jama’atu College of Education, Kaduna.

How old were you when you became a Muslim?

I was 13 years old when I converted to Islam. Islam has its way of taking somebody. I am aware that many people converted to Islam after they had listened to preachings, but my own case was different, because I saw it in a dream. At a time when I was sleeping, I heard a loud noise coming from outside my room. When I went out to see what was happening, I saw many people lined up. When those people saw me, they asked me to come. When I joined them, we all bowed in sujud (prostration).

After some days, I heard the same voice again in a dream. So, I went out, but this time around what I saw was white people who told me that I should join them without any waste of time. We made the same sujud. On the third occasion, when I went out, I saw some people performing ablution and I joined them. That was where I learnt how to perform ablution, because the people taught me.

When I told two very close friends of mine, Ignatius queried whether I want to become a Muslim while Hassan accepted to be a Muslim with me because of what I saw in my dream.

After some months, we went to Nsukka to meet one Ibrahim Idah to learn about the religion. He is also an Igbo man who converted to Islam before us, but he was not all that knowledgeable. It was there that we met some Hausas. After asking us how we became Muslims, they administered the Kalamatu Shahada (testifying the oneness of Allah) for us.

In the middle of 1973, we went about telling people that we are Muslims, friend of mine and myself, Muhammad Ologo. In the course of that, we came across a pamphlet by an Islamic missionary in Ilorin. We wrote a letter to them and they asked us to meet them in Ife. That was how we started learning the Islamic jurisprudence. In 1974, I got admission to read Islamic Theology at the Islamic Education Trust, Sokoto. When I graduated in 1975, I started working with the JNI as a preacher. I did my Grade II at the Kaduna Teachers’ College but still working with the JNI. That was how I picked up in learning the Islamic Jurisprudence.

In 1984, I got admission at King Sa’ud University in Riyad, Saudi Arabia where I did my BA in Islamic Studies. When I came back, I was taken to the Jama’atu Institute for Arabic and Islamic Studies where I was given the duty of reviving it. I was made Vice Principal and later became the Principal. In 1996, it was upgraded to College of Education and I was made the Ag Provost. That was how I did my masters and now I am pursuing my PhD.

Were you with your parents when you became a Muslim, if so, what was their reaction?

Yes, I was with my mother because my father was already late then. One interesting thing was how I resisted all the pressures from the community, and because of that, my mother became a Muslim and died one year after. That was how I left my home to search for knowledge, because at that time I don’t know how to worship God. I just used to be making sujud while people gather around to be looking at me as a mad man.

What can you say are the challenges of Igbo Muslims?

In fact, I thank God; because when I went home recently, it was not like the time we converted to Islam where we were very few. Now, things are changing as we have many Igbos who are Muslims now. Another interesting thing is how some state governments in the east are now recognising the presence of Muslims in their states.

Despite all that, Igbo Muslims are still considered as disgrace to their families. This is one major challenge. If state governments of the east intend to help Islam and Muslims, they are forced to back out, because of pressure from the church and the people. There was a time Muslims went to pay Sallah visit to Governor Martins Elechi and he promised to build an Islamic school for the in Afikpo. People, including the churches, rose up to say that he is trying to Islamise the state. This is to tell you how serious the challenge is.

Muslim Igbos are not allowed to work in the services of their various states. In Ebonyi, I know of only four Muslims who are working with the state government. In fact, one of them converted to Islam when he was working. The perception is that if you are an Igbo man and you decide to become a Muslim, then you are not a normal human being.

In the schools, there is no provision for Islamic Studies. Every student is made to study Christian Religious Knowledge. Even in our universities, there are no departments for Islamic studies. I think it is only in Port-Harcourt that we have Department of Islamic Studies in the whole of south east and south south.

What efforts are you making to change the trend?

If people are use to something for many years, it would take time before you can bring change. The first effort we are making is bringing ourselves together. This would enable us to determine our present situation, the future of our children and everything about us as Muslims. We are not terrorists; we are not extremists; we are only Muslims who preferred Islam as a way of life. We are followers of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), that is why we are not fighting. We are gradually demanding for our rights. We are saying that it is not mandatory that every Igbo man must be a Christian. We know there are non-Christians among the Igbo who are not Muslims. I want the Igbo people to borrow from the Yoruba who tolerate one another despite differences in religion, because everyone would be accountable for his own deed before God. We feel that this situation can change if we are given airtime on both the radio and television for people to hear what Islam is all about. Muslim organisations like the JNI should propagate Islam in the east through sponsoring preaching and publications in the form of books and pamphlets. This perception of Islam in the east came about largely due to inadequate publicity and awareness campaigns. Therefore, the JNI, northern emirs and other well-to-do Muslims should do more in this regard.

http://www.weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9980%3Aigbo-muslims-are-facing-challenges-&catid=41%3Anews&Itemid=30

17 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Ndata(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
Chuckles and takes a temporary leave.Will be back later.

3 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by odumchi: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2012

39 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Ejine(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
odumchi: Islam has failed to maintain a good image in the east for many reasons most important of which being the Nigerian-Biafran war.

In the East, at that time, the war seen as an effort by the Northerners (namely the Hausa Fulani) to Islamize the East, thus the stigma. Nowadays, we are trying to find ways to harmonize our societies and establish peace between the adherents of Christianity and Animism. Christianity has already damaged and uprooted a large amount of the culture of the Eastern peoples; there is no need for Islam to enter the scene and wreak its own share of damage.

Besides, speaking from the perspective of the Igbo, the Igbo world view, culture, and tradition are incompatible with those of Islam. Attempting to unite these two will result in massive cultural upheaval and (possibly) violence. Besides, Christianity is so deeply rooted in Igboland that attempting a mass conversion from it to another faith is nearly impossible.

Ndi Igbo inyi mepe anya inyi o. Okwukwe Ndi Alakoba enweghi opoto na ali Igbo.

GBAM!

4 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
Islam! Part of me wanna laugh.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
Its not only the issue of tradition, Islam has a way of turning violence @ the end of the day.

Also, we need to sit down and look critically into the teachings of both Christianity and Islam.

Eg: christianity teaches forgiveness even to the extent of turning the other cheeck rather than revenge, islam on the other hand teaches an eye for eye as patterned in the time of Moses.

So, will Igbo moslems practice sharia? and were will they practice it?

It is time Christians rise up to the occasion and preserve our faith for our children.

10 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by floriana(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
There can never be any igbo who is a true moslem. They join either for money or contracts. Chuks Odom former FCT minister of state was almost turning moslem to keep his post.

17 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Afam4eva(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2012
floriana: There can never be any igbo who is a true moslem. They join either for money or contracts. Chuks Odom former FCT minister of state was almost turning moslem to keep his post.
Na waoo

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by BetaThings: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2012
noblezone:
Its not only the issue of tradition, Islam has a way of turning violence @ the end of the day.

There are muslims all over Africa. Please cite examples of how they vindicate your assertion that Islam has a way of turning violent

noblezone: Its not only the issue of tradition, Islam has a way of turning violence @ the end of the day.

Also, we need to sit down and look critically into the teachings of both Christianity and Islam.

Eg: christianity teaches forgiveness even to the extent of turning the other cheeck rather than revenge, islam on the other hand teaches an eye for eye as patterned in the time of Moses.
Are you really saying if I murder somebody in Igboland, I will be forgiven? Answer truthfully
Is there any society that preaches forgiveness for crimes. Please let me know the name

Now don't think I am not aware of the response of Christians to the murderous campaign by Boko Haram. But we know that christians are not taking the law into there hands on BH matter but they are asking for justice. This is what Islam preaches too
We also know that Jos people are taking the law into their hands even going as far as cannibalism

Fact is that
1. You have not studied Islam critically as you asked us to do or
2. You are just trying to paint a rosy picture of christianity while suppressing the merits of Islam. That is a major problem I have with christianity.

Nothing good about Islam is ever acknowledged. There are countless Igbos living happily in Muslim countries but they always point to Jos issue as the basis for judging Islam. Are you saying that Jos issue is religious and living peacefully in Qatar, Libya, UAE etc is based on tribal hospitality? The reverse is more likely to be the case since people from SW get attacked in the North, some very aggressive folks in the North (eg Bororo)regarded as muslims are not.

Fact.
Islam gives the RIGHT to seek retribution but ENCOURAGES forgiveness. You cannot contradict this.
And you cannot say that is unjust unless you show me where in Igboland (where you guys say Christianiy has deep roots) they simply forgive murderers

noblezone:

It is time Christians rise up to the occasion and preserve our faith for our children.

Will Yoruba muslims practise Sharia? And where will they practise it?
Same questions can be asked about Muslims in other countries in West Africa which our Igbo brothers (given their ubiquity) are familiar with.

noblezone:

This is a legitimate aspiration
But please endeavour to do so based on truth

42 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2012
by Ejiné(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22

odumchi: Islam has failed to maintain a good image in the east for many reasons most important of which being the Nigerian-Biafran war.

In the East, at that time, the war seen as an effort by the Northerners (namely the Hausa Fulani) to Islamize the East, thus the stigma. Nowadays, we are trying to find ways to harmonize our societies and establish peace between the adherents of Christianity and Animism. Christianity has already damaged and uprooted a large amount of the culture of the Eastern peoples; there is no need for Islam to enter the scene and wreak its own share of damage.

Besides, speaking from the perspective of the Igbo, the Igbo world view, culture, and tradition are incompatible with those of Islam. Attempting to unite these two will result in massive cultural upheaval and (possibly) violence. Besides, Christianity is so deeply rooted in Igboland that attempting a mass conversion from it to another faith is nearly impossible.

Ndi Igbo inyi mepe anya inyi o. Okwukwe Ndi Alakoba enweghi opoto na ali Igbo.

GBAM!
we have to accept that christianity was not the first religion of the igbos. paganism was. i am guessing when christianity began to creep in, there were back room talks of it being foreign, not natural to the igbo animist spirit. and today, the igbos are calling themselves christian people. i need to let you guys know that there are igbo muslims on nairaland and they are not seeking contracts or favors from any nigerians. i know igbo muslims in my own life, members of my family. islam will enter igbo blood whether you are ready for it or not. it will both home and abroad, abroad meaning "far away land". the civil war headed Gowon for the Nigerian Government and Ojukwu for the part that wanted to leave the union. Both men were christians! to me, it was christian war, through and through and i was alive then, unlike those who the incident was related to.

by bayooooooo: 4:37pm On Jul 22
Islam! Part of me wanna laugh.

by noblezone(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22

by floriana(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22
There can never be any igbo who is a true moslem. They join either for money or contracts. Chuks Odom former FCT minister of state was almost turning moslem to keep his post.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by afam4eva(m): 10:39am On Jul 23

floriana: There can never be any igbo who is a true moslem. They join either for money or contracts. Chuks Odom former FCT minister of state was almost turning moslem to keep his post.

Na waoo
Bayo can laugh all the way, until he is shocked to the truth from God.
if noblezone thinks islam always turns violent at the end of the day, no matter what, i will ask him to openly tell us about the 2 world wars out the last centuary and the preemptive strike of iraq. Are these wars chaired by Islam or christianity? Ad what christianity has turned the other cheek; Britain, Belgium, France, America? Please tell me because i need to know. George Bush didn't forgive anybody. And i wonder if you know Jesus was not a christian? And from your Bible he didn't forgive to many people, but called them names, from fools, to vipers and adulterous topping all of it by saying he will deny them as his followers. You may be following in vain based on what we can read from the Bible!

Floriana, I know igbos fasting in ramadhan because they are muslims, in and out of nigeria. You seem to be thinking so little of igbo people as if all in thr tribe think alike. if christianity is such a sure thing why do we have traditionalists in igboland?

Islam has arrived in igboland and those who can't deal with it should step aside. It is the religion that we give you success with God on the Day of Assembly. Jesus son of Mary from the children of Israel was a Muslim. So were his mother Maryam, cousin John, his father Zacharia and those male prophets; from their father Israel to the last of them.

If you wanna claim Abrahamic faith, you need to come to Islam, because it was after Abraham Judaism and Christianity came. Adam was a muslim. so were his believing progeny; Enoch, Noah, etc {as to all the prophets of God]

May God open your hearts and guide you to Islam. Amin.

41 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by cherish(m): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2012
Ɣ☺u have said it all, well don bro
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by cherish(m): 12:51am On Jul 29, 2012
And it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

2 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by kaytytty: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
i do nt blame d christians because their religion allows them to practice same sex marriage such as lesbianism and gay,it also gives right to prostitution,it also does nt support early marriage but it support casual sex well am nt suprised it was a religion introduced after a long reign of slavery so their souls re enslaved n yet they rejoice in immorality n still they claim they want to b like christ

12 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vedaxcool(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
Sometimes when I read threads like these I conclude we muslims have a long way in structuring the way our organisations are run. Because there remain places like the east where muslims are not provided support and are in need desperately of support . . . we really need to re - institute Islam back in our lives, atleast when feasible practices such as the zakat etc that are meant to provide funds to carry out dawah activities and help the poor would go along way in facilitating the assistance of muslims of SE and SS where they are severely marginalise etc . . .

5 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2012
Having lived in the eastern part of the country for some years, animism is almost extinct except some handful here and there, christianity is having it own field day so even if islam will flourish it won't be in this century or millenium and by then most of this religions will have been in their final stage of extinction.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by tpia5: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2012
i need to let you guys know that there are igbo muslims on nairaland and they are not seeking contracts or favors from any nigerians. i know igbo muslims in my own life, members of my family. islam will enter igbo blood whether you are ready for it or not

these things arent as straightforward as that.

its quite possible a mass conversion of igbos to islam, may end up breaking up the entire se region into its component parts.

if it were that easy, i think islam would have taken root in igboland long before now. Its not for want of trying.

its like saying there'll be a mass conversion of saudis to christianity.

just my opinion.

6 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2012
Allah is Able to make most difficult thing very easy. After all He made soft stones in the hands of a people so much so that a carved their homes in it. He made iron easy in the hands of King David [as] that it became the means of his livelihood.

Arabs and indeed the whole of ssaudi arabia became muslim, starting from person; the messenger [sa].

The case of the igbo people could be easier than that, even easier than that of egypt that used to have tyrannical pharoahs.

the reason saudi can never become christian land is that the land is the land of the last prophet [sa], chairman of all past prophets and God has forbidden it soil allowing gods trinity or not.

4 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2012
The problem with muslems is that u guys hold ur wrong motion with strong conviction. I read sm1 saying Jesus is a muslem. Have aby of u ever take time to out about islam and the pre-arab muslems?

1 Like

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by tbaba1234: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2012
^Muslim means one who submits to God.... Did Jesus submit to God? your bible says he did many times... If that is the case, He is muslim....

5 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by tpia5: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ sweetnecta

yes, we all want everybody in the world to be our own religion (yay, more friends, marriages and whatnot for us), but unfortunately, life is not a fairytale.

the plain fact remains there will always be different religions at least in this current dispensation.

God made variety for a reason.

If we were all meant to be the same, then the human body itself would be a circle or something. Not divided into different extensions, shapes and functions.

but carry on with your zeal-it will be an achievement for you and yours no doubt if you succeed in your mission.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sweetnecta: we have to accept that christianity was not the first religion of the igbos. paganism was. i am guessing when christianity began to creep in, there were back room talks of it being foreign, not natural to the igbo animist spirit. and today, the igbos are calling themselves christian people. i need to let you guys know that there are igbo muslims on nairaland and they are not seeking contracts or favors from any nigerians. i know igbo muslims in my own life, members of my family. islam will enter igbo blood whether you are ready for it or not. it will both home and abroad, abroad meaning "far away land". the civil war headed Gowon for the Nigerian Government and Ojukwu for the part that wanted to leave the union. Both men were christians! to me, it was christian war, through and through and i was alive then, unlike those who the incident was related to.

Bayo can laugh all the way, until he is shocked to the truth from God.
if noblezone thinks islam always turns violent at the end of the day, no matter what, i will ask him to openly tell us about the 2 world wars out the last centuary and the preemptive strike of iraq. Are these wars chaired by Islam or christianity? Ad what christianity has turned the other cheek; Britain, Belgium, France, America? Please tell me because i need to know. George Bush didn't forgive anybody. And i wonder if you know Jesus was not a christian? And from your Bible he didn't forgive to many people, but called them names, from fools, to vipers and adulterous topping all of it by saying he will deny them as his followers. You may be following in vain based on what we can read from the Bible!

Floriana, I know igbos fasting in ramadhan because they are muslims, in and out of nigeria. You seem to be thinking so little of igbo people as if all in thr tribe think alike. if christianity is such a sure thing why do we have traditionalists in igboland?

Islam has arrived in igboland and those who can't deal with it should step aside. It is the religion that we give you success with God on the Day of Assembly. Jesus son of Mary from the children of Israel was a Muslim. So were his mother Maryam, cousin John, his father Zacharia and those male prophets; from their father Israel to the last of them.

If you wanna claim Abrahamic faith, you need to come to Islam, because it was after Abraham Judaism and Christianity came. Adam was a muslim. so were his believing progeny; Enoch, Noah, etc {as to all the prophets of God]

May God open your hearts and guide you to Islam. Amin.

Some of us know who this your Allah is and d understanding of his personality only points at one thing. That Islam is a deception.

Allah is an arabic word meaning "the god" .The arabic word for God is not Allah. "illah" is the arabic word for God. That's why Muslims say " la illah ill Allah" meaning "there is no God but "the-god"

Allah was worshipped by ancestors of Muhammad (peace cannot possibly be upon him). His grand father (Abdulmutallib) worshiped Allah and named Muhammad's father AbdAllah (meaning the servant of Allah). Allah was one of the over 360 idols housed in the Kaaba. Muhammad (peace cannot possibly be upon him) came and dislodged all others and left only Allah/ "the god" (the black stone)

There's also Allat(meaning "the goddess"wink She is mentioned in the Qur'an (Sura 53:19), pre-Islamic Arabs considered her as one of the daughters of Allah along with Manāt and al-‘Uzzá.

The shrine and temple dedicated to Allat in Taif was demolished by Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, on the orders of Mohammed (trying to cover his claim that God has no Son), during the Expedition of Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, in the same year as the Battle of Tabuk.

Another basis for its deception is d Islamic paradise/heaven. It promises unlimited ssexual oorgies and drunkenness but missed out on women. In Sura 56:11 downward talk about special thrones of Gold n precious stones and virgins that are of d same age in d garden of bliss. Plus Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes, and made them virgin - pure (and undefiled).

Sura 3:15 says "Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are in Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with companions pure (virgin); and the good pleasure of Allah".

In the haddith Mishkat al Masabih, Mohammed said "d lowliest of d inhabitant of paradise will have 80,000 servants and 72 wives (virgins)......"

There is also rivers of wine. Sura 47:15 says "(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord."

This is not balanced because women too should have their own virgin men and 72 husbands(pure). Instead, everything is about men as if no woman is qualified to enter islamic heaven.

Quit being deceived, Muhammad never met with any Angel Gabriel in any cave. At best, he had an encounter with a demon. God cannot hand over his entire agenda for mankind to only one Man. Allah is not God but d family idol of Muhammad which he militantly imposed on Meccans and others.

62 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Wizeboy(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2012
Though I dont like replying any ignorant comment on religion, but it will be nice if I can clear some of your ignorant so that you will not be happy that you know but rather try to study more of the Quran with an open mind.

vemmawealth:

Some of us know who this your Allah is and d understanding of his personality only points at one thing. That Islam is a deception.

Allah is an arabic word meaning "the god" .The arabic word for God is not Allah. "illah" is the arabic word for God. That's why Muslims say " la illah ill Allah" meaning "there is no God but "the-god"

Allah was worshipped by ancestors of Muhammad (peace cannot possibly be upon him). His grand father (Abdulmutallib) worshiped Allah and named Muhammad's father AbdAllah (meaning the servant of Allah). Allah was one of the over 360 idols housed in the Kaaba. Muhammad (peace cannot possibly be upon him) came and dislodged all others and left only Allah/ "the god" (the black stone)

There's also Allat(meaning "the goddess"wink She is mentioned in the Qur'an (Sura 53:19), pre-Islamic Arabs considered her as one of the daughters of Allah along with Manāt and al-‘Uzzá.

The shrine and temple dedicated to Allat in Taif was demolished by Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, on the orders of Mohammed (trying to cover his claim that God has no Son), during the Expedition of Abu Sufyan ibn Harb, in the same year as the Battle of Tabuk.

Muslims say in arabic: la illah ilallah/LA ILAHA ILLALLAH, (لا اله الا اله) it means, there is no DEITY, except for God (Allah).
In Arabic, the true translation of illah is DEITY.
ella/ila = except , spelled (إلا) in Arabic
Allah (اله) = GOD
Moreso, it is not "AbdAllah" that you typed, it is simply Abdullah عبدالله (Servant of God). Point of correction Allah is not one of the 360 idols they worship but simply Allat. (which I believe you should know that Allah is totally different from Allat).

Another basis for its deception is d Islamic paradise/heaven. It promises unlimited ssexual oorgies and drunkenness but missed out on women. In Sura 56:11 downward talk about special thrones of Gold n precious stones and virgins that are of d same age in d garden of bliss. Plus Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes, and made them virgin - pure (and undefiled).

Sura 3:15 says "Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are in Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with companions pure (virgin); and the good pleasure of Allah".

In the haddith Mishkat al Masabih, Mohammed said "d lowliest of d inhabitant of paradise will have 80,000 servants and 72 wives (virgins)......"

There is also rivers of wine. Sura 47:15 says "(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord."

This is not balanced because women too should have their own virgin men and 72 husbands(pure). Instead, everything is about men as if no woman is qualified to enter islamic heaven.

Quit being deceived, Muhammad never met with any Angel Gabriel in any cave. At best, he had an encounter with a demon. God cannot hand over his entire agenda for mankind to only one Man. Allah is not God but d family idol of Muhammad which he militantly imposed on Meccans and others.
First of all it is untrue that Muslim men are the only ones that get companions in heaven. The main reason why the Quran and hadith are stressing the fact that men will get virgin girls is because it more appealing to men than promising virgin men to women. Men are more sexually active and therefore are facing a lot of difficulty (especially in the teenage years) to remain chaste. There are a lot of temptations in this world. That is why that Allah keeps promising these virgin girls who are more superior to the women of this world to those that remain patient and steadfast. That way, this motivates the unmarried men to remain chaste and be patient because they know they have something better waiting for them in the next life. Because if they do not get it legally in the next life then they would get it illegally in this life.

These are some verses that show the equality that men and women receive when it comes to attaining the rewards of paradise.

Surah 3:195
So their Lord accepted their prayer: That I will not waste the work of a worker among you, whether male or female...

Surah 4:194
And whoever does good deeds whether male or female and he (or she) is a believer -- these shall enter the garden, and they shall not be dealt with a jot unjustly.

Surah 16:97
Whoever does good whether male or female and he is a believer, We will most certainly make him live a happy life, and We will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did.

Surah 33:35
Surely the men who submit and the women who submit, and the believing men and the believing women, and the obeying men and the obeying women, and the truthful men and the truthful women, and the patient men and the patient women and the humble men and the humble women, and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women, and the fasting men and the fasting women, and the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard, and the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember -- Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a mighty reward.

Surah 36:56: They and their wives shall be in shades, reclining on raised couches

Surah 39:34: They will have with their Lord whatever they desire; that is the reward of those who good.

Surah 43:70: Enter the garden, you and your wives; you shall be made happy.

I took my time to explain all your ignorance so that you will know and correct the wrong impression you and your colleague are saying and more (may have change of mind of the complete religion, which was prescribed by the Almighty Allah).

May God Almighty show you His way and guide you alright because who am I to convince you. It is fully said in the Quran that:

Quran 2:6
Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

Quran 2:7
Allâh has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allâh's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

ISA (Jesus) also promise the same virgin and wine, read the following verses of the Bible:

VIRGINS PROMISE
Mathew 17
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
- How many houses, wives, harems, brothers and sisters will the hundredfold consist of in Heaven?

Drinking alcohol in the kingdom of God.
Matthew 26:29
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Eating and drinking at the table of Christ.
Luke 22
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel- meeting the prophets in the kingdom of God.

On a final note, please try to be tolerance in your analysis next time. Abusing some other people's believe does not make you an hero or a better person. You are in a Muslim Section and you keep on abusing the prophet of Allah is uncalled for please. We Muslims believe so much in all prophet including ISA (Jesus) and no true Muslims will ever abuse him as he is sent from the Almighty Allah. Your Bible told you NOT TO JUDGE but you refuse to heard the word of the scripture in which you say you follow. May Almighty God forgive you.

PEACE..... Maa Salam....

37 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
Wizeboy: Though I dont like replying any ignorant comment on religion, but it will be nice if I can clear some of your ignorant so that you will not be happy that you know but rather try to study more of the Quran with an open mind.

Muslims say in arabic: la illah ilallah/LA ILAHA ILLALLAH, (لا اله الا اله) it means, there is no DEITY, except for God (Allah).
In Arabic, the true translation of illah is DEITY.
ella/ila = except , spelled (إلا) in Arabic
Allah (اله) = GOD
Moreso, it is not "AbdAllah" that you typed, it is simply Abdullah عبدالله (Servant of God). Point of correction Allah is not one of the 360 idols they worship but simply Allat. (which I believe you should know that Allah is totally different from Allat).

First of all it is untrue that Muslim men are the only ones that get companions in heaven. The main reason why the Quran and hadith are stressing the fact that men will get virgin girls is because it more appealing to men than promising virgin men to women. Men are more sexually active and therefore are facing a lot of difficulty (especially in the teenage years) to remain chaste. There are a lot of temptations in this world. That is why that Allah keeps promising these virgin girls who are more superior to the women of this world to those that remain patient and steadfast. That way, this motivates the unmarried men to remain chaste and be patient because they know they have something better waiting for them in the next life. Because if they do not get it legally in the next life then they would get it illegally in this life.

These are some verses that show the equality that men and women receive when it comes to attaining the rewards of paradise.

Surah 3:195
So their Lord accepted their prayer: That I will not waste the work of a worker among you, whether male or female...

Surah 4:194
And whoever does good deeds whether male or female and he (or she) is a believer -- these shall enter the garden, and they shall not be dealt with a jot unjustly.

Surah 16:97
Whoever does good whether male or female and he is a believer, We will most certainly make him live a happy life, and We will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did.

Surah 33:35
Surely the men who submit and the women who submit, and the believing men and the believing women, and the obeying men and the obeying women, and the truthful men and the truthful women, and the patient men and the patient women and the humble men and the humble women, and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women, and the fasting men and the fasting women, and the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard, and the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember -- Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a mighty reward.

Surah 36:56: They and their wives shall be in shades, reclining on raised couches

Surah 39:34: They will have with their Lord whatever they desire; that is the reward of those who good.

Surah 43:70: Enter the garden, you and your wives; you shall be made happy.

I took my time to explain all your ignorance so that you will know and correct the wrong impression you and your colleague are saying and more (may have change of mind of the complete religion, which was prescribed by the Almighty Allah).

May God Almighty show you His way and guide you alright because who am I to convince you. It is fully said in the Quran that:

Quran 2:6
Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

Quran 2:7
Allâh has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allâh's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

ISA (Jesus) also promise the same virgin and wine, read the following verses of the Bible:

VIRGINS PROMISE
Mathew 17
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
- How many houses, wives, harems, brothers and sisters will the hundredfold consist of in Heaven?

Drinking alcohol in the kingdom of God.
Matthew 26:29
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Eating and drinking at the table of Christ.
Luke 22
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel- meeting the prophets in the kingdom of God.

On a final note, please try to be tolerance in your analysis next time. Abusing some other people's believe does not make you an hero or a better person. You are in a Muslim Section and you keep on abusing the prophet of Allah is uncalled for please. We Muslims believe so much in all prophet including ISA (Jesus) and no true Muslims will ever abuse him as he is sent from the Almighty Allah. Your Bible told you NOT TO JUDGE but you refuse to heard the word of the scripture in which you say you follow. May Almighty God forgive you.

PEACE..... Maa Salam....

Eeya!!! you are a bit gullible. Can't you read between the lines?

1. Allah spoke to only one man muhammad throughout and even after the death of Muhammad, Allah is yet to speak to another man. Acts 10:34 told us "....God is not a respecter of persons.." How come no one has ever heard the voice of Allah apart from Muhammad? Even young Samuel heard God when he was with Prophet Eli (1 Samuel 3:4). Its also said in 2 Cor 13:1 that ".....In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established". But in the case of Islam, only muhammad is all knowing. Nobody else can hear his god but him.

2. Muhammad was a terrorist. Just read this:

http://answering-islam.org/Silas/terrorist.htm

3. Ask yourself,

(a) why do most Alfas, Imams, Alhajis happen to be Astrologers/star-readers/stargazers/necromancers/voodooist, etc. Its because they are worshiping moon/star/sun. Thats what they worship in Islam and its the symbol on every Mosque. You bow to it remotely and extended to Kaaba.

(b) Why must you face the east to pray to your Allah? If he’s d true God and is everywhere, must you face a particular direction before he can hear you? He must be limited in presence. Anyways, the sun rises from the east and that is why you face the door of your god. This was already prophesied by Prophet Ezekiel in Ez 8:15-16 as an abomination.

4. Allah/Muhammad said “There will be no one of you who will not enter Hell. This was an inevitable decree of your Lord. Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire. -- Sura 19:71-72. Thank God you are dumb so you are going to hell.

5. But if you die in Jihad, you go to paradise straight. Hear Muhammad/allah: “Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme. -- Sura 9:111

6. Do you know that by Allah/Muhammad standard, you are an hypocrite? In the Hadith Mishkat Vol. 6, the mother of Haritha who died in a battle was assured by Mohammed that Haritha had attained d highest garden in Paradise because he died while fighting for islam. In that same Hadith, Mohammed also said: "he who dies without having fought, or having felt its his duty to fight will die guilty of Hypocrisy"

7. Mohammed encourage others to die in Jihad but he died @ home. Sura 4:74 downward It says:" let those who fight in d way of Allah, who sell d life of this world for another. Whoso fighteth in d way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him we shall bestow a vast reward......" This is the backing for suicide Bombing yet Muhammad died at home after deceiving multitudes with mind blowing sexxcapades in paradise. There is no muslim on earth, dead or alive, that like women more than Muhammad. He married over 24 wives and have slave bed warmers. Yet he was the one that received the virgin message and did not die in battle so that he too can go and enjoy 72 virgins in paradise. Who is fooling who? Brother “Ode”

8. Mohammed acting under d instructions of Allah asked his adopted Son to divorce his wife. Mohammed then married d wife of his adopted Son claiming Allah commanded it. But God says in Mal 2:16 that he hates divorce. He also says in Math 19:9 that anyone who married a divorced woman commits adultery. What kind of god was Muhammad peddling and ignoramus like you bought it? “Agbaya”

8. Read the testimony of Sultan Mohammad Khan. It may help you know better.
http://answering-islam.org/Testimonies/khan.html

see this video too because people with goo brain are leaving islam in their thousands. Find out why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxb-yHFcW8&feature=related

May God have mercy on your soul

22 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Wizeboy(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2012
vemmawealth:

Eeya!!! you are a bit gullible. Can't you read between the lines?

1. Allah spoke to only one man muhammad throughout and even after the death of Muhammad, Allah is yet to speak to another man. Acts 10:34 told us "....God is not a respecter of persons.." How come no one has ever heard the voice of Allah apart from Muhammad? Even young Samuel heard God when he was with Prophet Eli (1 Samuel 3:4). Its also said in 2 Cor 13:1 that ".....In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established". But in the case of Islam, only muhammad is all knowing. Nobody else can hear his god but him.

2. Muhammad was a terrorist. Just read this:

http://answering-islam.org/Silas/terrorist.htm

3. Ask yourself,

(a) why do most Alfas, Imams, Alhajis happen to be Astrologers/star-readers/stargazers/necromancers/voodooist, etc. Its because they are worshiping moon/star/sun. Thats what they worship in Islam and its the symbol on every Mosque. You bow to it remotely and extended to Kaaba.

(b) Why must you face the east to pray to your Allah? If he’s d true God and is everywhere, must you face a particular direction before he can hear you? He must be limited in presence. Anyways, the sun rises from the east and that is why you face the door of your god. This was already prophesied by Prophet Ezekiel in Ez 8:15-16 as an abomination.

4. Allah/Muhammad said “There will be no one of you who will not enter Hell. This was an inevitable decree of your Lord. Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire. -- Sura 19:71-72. Thank God you are dumb so you are going to hell.

5. But if you die in Jihad, you go to paradise straight. Hear Muhammad/allah: “Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme. -- Sura 9:111

6. Do you know that by Allah/Muhammad standard, you are an hypocrite? In the Hadith Mishkat Vol. 6, the mother of Haritha who died in a battle was assured by Mohammed that Haritha had attained d highest garden in Paradise because he died while fighting for islam. In that same Hadith, Mohammed also said: "he who dies without having fought, or having felt its his duty to fight will die guilty of Hypocrisy"

7. Mohammed encourage others to die in Jihad but he died @ home. Sura 4:74 downward It says:" let those who fight in d way of Allah, who sell d life of this world for another. Whoso fighteth in d way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him we shall bestow a vast reward......" This is the backing for suicide Bombing yet Muhammad died at home after deceiving multitudes with mind blowing sexxcapades in paradise. There is no muslim on earth, dead or alive, that like women more than Muhammad. He married over 24 wives and have slave bed warmers. Yet he was the one that received the virgin message and did not die in battle so that he too can go and enjoy 72 virgins in paradise. Who is fooling who? Brother “Ode”

8. Mohammed acting under d instructions of Allah asked his adopted Son to divorce his wife. Mohammed then married d wife of his adopted Son claiming Allah commanded it. But God says in Mal 2:16 that he hates divorce. He also says in Math 19:9 that anyone who married a divorced woman commits adultery. What kind of god was Muhammad peddling and ignoramus like you bought it? “Agbaya”

8. Read the testimony of Sultan Mohammad Khan. It may help you know better.
http://answering-islam.org/Testimonies/khan.html

see this video too because people with goo brain are leaving islam in their thousands. Find out why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxb-yHFcW8&feature=related

May God have mercy on your soul

The more you talk the more you show how ignorant you are, I ask you so many question in my last post, but you refuse to answer any of the questions ask, instead you jump on another false and erroneous conclusion. I believe you dont really know what you are saying. I told you not to abuse the prophet but you refuse and start saying nonsense to the prophet which your Bible even confirm.

Now I want you to clarify some of your Bible verses for me. If you didnt clarify this Bible verse this time around, I will assume you are confused and dont know what you are saying (and I will end this discussion here without replying you again).

YOUR BIBLE CONFIRM THE COMING OF PROPHET MUHAMMED

Read the following Bible verse which Jesus said and answer a simple question that follow:

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

1. Who is the Comforter being referred to by JESUS
2. he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself but what he shall hear (that) shall he speak and he will shew you things to come (Can you deny the fact now that Prophet Muhammed is been sent by it was confirmed by JESUS).

JESUS said he will guide you into all truth (Who is he really referring to?):

In the above verses Jesus (peace be upon him) is quoted as saying "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth." What does Jesus (peace be upon him) mean by "ye cannot bear them now"? If we were to read the Bible, we would find many verses throughout the Bible wherein Jesus (peace be upon him) bemoans the lack of understanding he was constantly greeted with from his disciples throughout his ministry:

"And he(Jesus) saith unto them(the disciples).....O ye of little faith." (Matthew 8:26)

"...and (Jesus) said unto him(Peter), O thou of little faith." (Matthew 14:31)

"he (Jesus) said unto them(the disciples), O ye of little faith." (Matthew 16:cool

"And he(Jesus) said unto them(the disciples), Where is your faith?" (Luke 8:25)

Notice that these are not common Jews who he is saying these words to, but his own elect disciples. The Bible vividly illustrates how he is constantly going out of his way to simplify matters for them and to speak to them as one speaks to little children. However, even at that, they still misunderstand. He is finally driven to frustration and made to say:

"And Jesus said, Are ye even yet without understanding?" (Matthew 15:16)

and "And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you?" (Luke 9:41)

HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF

"For he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak:" This too is an interesting statement. It reminds us of the verses of Deuteronomy 18:18-19

" I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require [it] of him." (Deuteronomy 18:18-19)

It is also interesting to read the words of the Qur'an:
"Nor does he (Muhammad) speak of his own desire. It is but an Inspiration that is inspired [unto him]" (The noble Qur'an, Al-Najm(53):3-4)

Let me conclude this section with the following quotation from the Gospel of John:

"These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you. But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you[i][/i]; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you." (John 16:1-15)

YOUR RELIGION REFUSE TO FOLLOW GOD'S WORD

"Isaiah 65:3 They keep making me angry by sneering at me, while offering sacrifices to idols in gardens and burning incense to them on bricks. (4)They spend their nights hiding in burial caves; they eat the meat of pigs, cooked in sauces made of stuff unfit to eat. (5) And then they say to others, "Don't come near us! We're dedicated to God." Such people are like smoke, irritating my nose all day." (CEV Bible, Isaiah 65:3-5)

Here we see that the pork eaters are so detested by GOD Almighty that He likened them to smoke irritating His Nose all day. This is a very powerful statement regarding eating pork and how detestable it is to GOD Almighty in the Bible. Read further in this chapter:

"12 Your luck will end! I will see to it that you are slaughtered with swords. You refused to answer when I called out; you paid no attention to my instructions. Instead, you did what I hated, knowing it was wrong." (CEV Bible, Isaiah 65:12)

Again, here we see GOD Almighty supposedly affirming that eating pig's meat is something he hates. We further read in this chapter:

"15I, the LORD God, promise to see that you are killed and that my chosen servants use your names as curse words. But I will give new names to my servants. 16I am God! I can be trusted. Your past troubles are gone; I no longer think of them. When you pray for someone to receive a blessing, or when you make a promise, you must do it in my name. I alone am the God who can be trusted." (CEV Bible, Isaiah 65:15-16)

Christians pray to Jesus and seek Jesus, a mere creation of GOD Almighty, for blessings, forgiveness, guidance and mercy. Yet, Isaiah 65:16 strictly prohibits this. (Did you abide by this rule?)

The Bible's overwhelming corruption, even according to it's own theologians!

The Bible's books and gospels, according to its own translators and theologians, were

1. Written by mysterious men.
2. Written by an unknown number of men.
3. Written in unknown places.
4. Written in unknown dates.

5. Paul never even met Jesus Christ in person while the latter was on earth. It is falsely claimed that Jesus appeared to Paul while Paul was on his way to Damascus after the "crucifixion" (Acts 9:2-4. Note: Paul's name used to be Saul. Yet, Paul admittedly wasn't even sure whether the Holy Spirit was inspirning him or not).

6. None of the disciples, even in the false writings attributed to them, ever claimed that their writings were inspired or Divine. Not only that, but we even ironically see that:

Luke for instance, wrote his "gospel" for the sake of another person and not GOD Almighty. See below for details.
The disciples even fought with each others
We read about direct invitations to dinner and other occasions between the disciples in the "books" [1].
According to the commentaries below, all of the books of the bible were altered and corrupted.

The Bible's own theologians even admit that the bible contains "fictions", its original manuscripts "had been lost", and contains "fairy tails and fables".

And, it is also an indisputable fact that the Bible:

Is filled with ample contradictions, man's alterations, corruption, and false scientific absurdities.

Is written in third-party narrations, which is why we find in all of the gospels' titles "This gospel according to....", and countless verses that speak about the disciples and about their activities in third-party narrations, which proves that the books and gospels were certainly not written by them.

This also means that much gossips and exaggerations and fabrications were made up and inserted into the books and gospels. So even if, for instance, some people back then thought that Jesus was crucified, they in reality never actually saw it. It could very well be that they've only heard about it from a neighboring town and believed it. There are certainly in the books and gospels:

Too much gossips.

Too wide of date gaps by the decades between when the supposed event took place and when it was actually written, by hand, in the corrupt gospels.

Too many unknown people wrote the stories.

Too many Prophecies in the Old Testament that promise that Jesus Christ, the Messiah, will be saved from the crucifixion.

Too many mistranslations and desperate misinterpretations in Isaiah 53 and elsewhere.

This also means that the books and gospels were definitely not inspired by GOD Almighty. Paul, again, even admits that he had his delusions and doubts.

Again, Allah Almighty Said in the Glorious Quran: "Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: "This is from God," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (The Noble Quran, 2:79)"

Please read more of this on: http://www.answering-christianity.com/isaiah_65_and_66_declare_christianity_false.htm

FINALLY, though you gave me one video. Let me give you some link on how millions of Christians in the West are converting to Islam everyday:

http://www.google.com.ng/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D2NzR4BeEYXU&rct=j&sa=X&ei=m6MbUPjeDcOFhQe2-YHQCw&ved=0CGYQuAIwBQ&q=Christians+that+convert+to+Islam+from+2011&usg=AFQjCNHb1Z6Xh13Wo5bhBKFEmDlqPVGNAA

http://www.google.com.ng/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DaaLu6XqIfpw&rct=j&sa=X&ei=m6MbUPjeDcOFhQe2-YHQCw&ved=0CE4QuAIwAQ&q=Christians+that+convert+to+Islam+from+2011&usg=AFQjCNEOPGKhGvetkc2Z9nklZob4yy2kpA

http://www.google.com.ng/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DoD3ZIqbx4Zs&rct=j&sa=X&ei=m6MbUPjeDcOFhQe2-YHQCw&ved=0CGAQuAIwBA&q=Christians+that+convert+to+Islam+from+2011&usg=AFQjCNFOhaNHraK_Yr6QvA6Vf7UtZtFBSQ

On a final point, you could see that throughout my analysis, I didnt in anyway abuse ISA (JESUS) as we believe is one of our prophet and I will like you maintain that tempo, after reading this and you want to reply me. Please take note that I will only reply to your next comment if only:

1. You answer some questions which I ask you in this comment
2. Make your comment without abusing any prophet
3. And be more polite in your analysis, if not, I wouldnt reply your comment again.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
Wizeboy:
The more you talk the more you show how ignorant you are, I ask you so many question in my last post, but you refuse to answer any of the questions ask, instead you jump on another false and erroneous conclusion. I believe you dont really know what you are saying. I told you not to abuse the prophet but you refuse and start saying nonsense to the prophet which your Bible even confirm.

Now I want you to clarify some of your Bible verses for me. If you didnt clarify this Bible verse this time around, I will assume you are confused and dont know what you are saying (and I will end this discussion here without replying you again).

YOUR BIBLE CONFIRM THE COMING OF PROPHET MUHAMMED

Read the following Bible verse which Jesus said and answer a simple question that follow:

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

1. Who is the Comforter being referred to by JESUS
2. he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself but what he shall hear (that) shall he speak and he will shew you things to come (Can you deny the fact now that Prophet Muhammed is been sent by it was confirmed by JESUS).

JESUS said he will guide you into all truth (Who is he really referring to?):

In the above verses Jesus (peace be upon him) is quoted as saying "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth." What does Jesus (peace be upon him) mean by "ye cannot bear them now"? If we were to read the Bible, we would find many verses throughout the Bible wherein Jesus (peace be upon him) bemoans the lack of understanding he was constantly greeted with from his disciples throughout his ministry:

"And he(Jesus) saith unto them(the disciples).....O ye of little faith." (Matthew 8:26)

"...and (Jesus) said unto him(Peter), O thou of little faith." (Matthew 14:31)

"he (Jesus) said unto them(the disciples), O ye of little faith." (Matthew 16:cool

"And he(Jesus) said unto them(the disciples), Where is your faith?" (Luke 8:25)

Notice that these are not common Jews who he is saying these words to, but his own elect disciples. The Bible vividly illustrates how he is constantly going out of his way to simplify matters for them and to speak to them as one speaks to little children. However, even at that, they still misunderstand. He is finally driven to frustration and made to say:

"And Jesus said, Are ye even yet without understanding?" (Matthew 15:16)

and "And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you?" (Luke 9:41)

HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF

"For he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak:" This too is an interesting statement. It reminds us of the verses of Deuteronomy 18:18-19

" I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require [it] of him." (Deuteronomy 18:18-19)

It is also interesting to read the words of the Qur'an:
"Nor does he (Muhammad) speak of his own desire. It is but an Inspiration that is inspired [unto him]" (The noble Qur'an, Al-Najm(53):3-4)

Let me conclude this section with the following quotation from the Gospel of John:

"These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you. But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you[i][/i]; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you." (John 16:1-15)

YOUR RELIGION REFUSE TO FOLLOW GOD'S WORD

"Isaiah 65:3 They keep making me angry by sneering at me, while offering sacrifices to idols in gardens and burning incense to them on bricks. (4)They spend their nights hiding in burial caves; they eat the meat of pigs, cooked in sauces made of stuff unfit to eat. (5) And then they say to others, "Don't come near us! We're dedicated to God." Such people are like smoke, irritating my nose all day." (CEV Bible, Isaiah 65:3-5)

Here we see that the pork eaters are so detested by GOD Almighty that He likened them to smoke irritating His Nose all day. This is a very powerful statement regarding eating pork and how detestable it is to GOD Almighty in the Bible. Read further in this chapter:

"12 Your luck will end! I will see to it that you are slaughtered with swords. You refused to answer when I called out; you paid no attention to my instructions. Instead, you did what I hated, knowing it was wrong." (CEV Bible, Isaiah 65:12)

Again, here we see GOD Almighty supposedly affirming that eating pig's meat is something he hates. We further read in this chapter:

"15I, the LORD God, promise to see that you are killed and that my chosen servants use your names as curse words. But I will give new names to my servants. 16I am God! I can be trusted. Your past troubles are gone; I no longer think of them. When you pray for someone to receive a blessing, or when you make a promise, you must do it in my name. I alone am the God who can be trusted." (CEV Bible, Isaiah 65:15-16)

Christians pray to Jesus and seek Jesus, a mere creation of GOD Almighty, for blessings, forgiveness, guidance and mercy. Yet, Isaiah 65:16 strictly prohibits this. (Did you abide by this rule?)

The Bible's overwhelming corruption, even according to it's own theologians!

The Bible's books and gospels, according to its own translators and theologians, were

1. Written by mysterious men.
2. Written by an unknown number of men.
3. Written in unknown places.
4. Written in unknown dates.

5. Paul never even met Jesus Christ in person while the latter was on earth. It is falsely claimed that Jesus appeared to Paul while Paul was on his way to Damascus after the "crucifixion" (Acts 9:2-4. Note: Paul's name used to be Saul. Yet, Paul admittedly wasn't even sure whether the Holy Spirit was inspirning him or not).

6. None of the disciples, even in the false writings attributed to them, ever claimed that their writings were inspired or Divine. Not only that, but we even ironically see that:

Luke for instance, wrote his "gospel" for the sake of another person and not GOD Almighty. See below for details.
The disciples even fought with each others
We read about direct invitations to dinner and other occasions between the disciples in the "books" [1].
According to the commentaries below, all of the books of the bible were altered and corrupted.

The Bible's own theologians even admit that the bible contains "fictions", its original manuscripts "had been lost", and contains "fairy tails and fables".

And, it is also an indisputable fact that the Bible:

Is filled with ample contradictions, man's alterations, corruption, and false scientific absurdities.

Is written in third-party narrations, which is why we find in all of the gospels' titles "This gospel according to....", and countless verses that speak about the disciples and about their activities in third-party narrations, which proves that the books and gospels were certainly not written by them.

This also means that much gossips and exaggerations and fabrications were made up and inserted into the books and gospels. So even if, for instance, some people back then thought that Jesus was crucified, they in reality never actually saw it. It could very well be that they've only heard about it from a neighboring town and believed it. There are certainly in the books and gospels:

Too much gossips.

Too wide of date gaps by the decades between when the supposed event took place and when it was actually written, by hand, in the corrupt gospels.

Too many unknown people wrote the stories.

Too many Prophecies in the Old Testament that promise that Jesus Christ, the Messiah, will be saved from the crucifixion.

Too many mistranslations and desperate misinterpretations in Isaiah 53 and elsewhere.

This also means that the books and gospels were definitely not inspired by GOD Almighty. Paul, again, even admits that he had his delusions and doubts.

Again, Allah Almighty Said in the Glorious Quran: "Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say: "This is from God," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. (The Noble Quran, 2:79)"

Please read more of this on: http://www.answering-christianity.com/isaiah_65_and_66_declare_christianity_false.htm

FINALLY, though you gave me one video. Let me give you some link on how millions of Christians in the West are converting to Islam everyday:

http://www.google.com.ng/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D2NzR4BeEYXU&rct=j&sa=X&ei=m6MbUPjeDcOFhQe2-YHQCw&ved=0CGYQuAIwBQ&q=Christians+that+convert+to+Islam+from+2011&usg=AFQjCNHb1Z6Xh13Wo5bhBKFEmDlqPVGNAA

http://www.google.com.ng/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DaaLu6XqIfpw&rct=j&sa=X&ei=m6MbUPjeDcOFhQe2-YHQCw&ved=0CE4QuAIwAQ&q=Christians+that+convert+to+Islam+from+2011&usg=AFQjCNEOPGKhGvetkc2Z9nklZob4yy2kpA

http://www.google.com.ng/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DoD3ZIqbx4Zs&rct=j&sa=X&ei=m6MbUPjeDcOFhQe2-YHQCw&ved=0CGAQuAIwBA&q=Christians+that+convert+to+Islam+from+2011&usg=AFQjCNFOhaNHraK_Yr6QvA6Vf7UtZtFBSQ

On a final point, you could see that throughout my analysis, I didnt in anyway abuse ISA (JESUS) as we believe is one of our prophet and I will like you maintain that tempo, after reading this and you want to reply me. Please take note that I will only reply to your next comment if only:

1. You answer some questions which I ask you in this comment
2. Make your comment without abusing any prophet
3. And be more polite in your analysis, if not, I wouldnt reply your comment again.

Muslims display violence in every sense of d word. U were too quick to call me ignorant and u still repeat it this time. So again, u are still gullible because only gullible people will believe muhammad. This is no insult. It is for the purpose of deception that islam kind of respect Jesus. It is in order to lure xtians to islam.

You said d bible is distorted and exaggerated yet you are using it to authenticate muhammad though in a crafty manner. You choose to substitute Muhammad for the person of the holy spirit. Haba!!!! Thank God it was specifically mentioned in John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance". Are u saying muhammad is d holy ghost? If it was not specifically mentioned, a lot of pple wld need a divine encounter b4 they can understand based on ur interpretation. But I know its not your fault because it had been sown into u in ur islamic school.

That's d only point I will respond to because of time but let me tell you that there is no salvation in islam because it was fabricated by muhammad. No angel gabriel spoke to him as he claimed. At best, a demon was working with him and that's why history has it that he was always having violent seizures whenever he wants to recite. D demon was obviously possessing him @ intervals. The comforter Jesus mentioned was not muhammad but d holy spirit. It was to make it possible for true christians to carry d spirit that was working in Jesus. So even after he went back to heaven, his spirit is here doing what he was doing at different locations per time.

When Jesus died and resurrected, he brought salvation to mankind with a very easy condition- just believe and accept him as lord and saviour. Satan, who has sworn not to occupy hell alone, was mad because d condition was too simple and a lot of people will make heaven and few with his demons and himself will occupy hell. If he knew that was d plan of God, he wld have prevented d killing of Jesus. But it was too late so he resolved into deceptions which among others Islam is one.

Mohammed was born about 650 years after Jesus had gone back having fulfilled his ministry. He suddenly began to hear from God that he has no son and that if your good deed outweighs your bad deed, u will enter heaven. He had no contention with any bible character but Jesus that he's only a prophet like others. That he's neither d Son of God nor d Saviour thereby leading every of his followers into hell which he did not deny because every muslim will enter hell -“There will be no one of you who will not enter Hell. This was an inevitable decree of your Lord. Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire." -- Sura 19:71-72.

Based on d ambition/personality of muhammad, Satan find a willing tool in gave him d assignment to lure multitudes into hell. Muhammad simply use things that appeals to d canality nature of men to attract them to islam. Allah hates christians because he's Satan but disguised as God and because xtians are potential heaven citizens. For him u have no choice and cannot leave islam. His injunction is that you must be killed if u ever change from islam. But God of d bible says he wishes that no one shld perish but repent.

Ask yourself, what's d connection between God and moon/star/sun? Yet that's d symbol of islam that muslim put on mosques and bow to ignorantly. Everything God forbids in d bible d Quran allows it. Divorce, prostitution (mutta), murder, suicide, idolatry (moon/star), deception, compulsion, astrology, star-reading/gazing, voodooism, etc.

Don't get it twisted, Allah is Satan and that's why you believe d bible is distorted but Quran is not. Satan/Allah want u to believe Quran came directly from God and began to torture d career with seizures so violent that he falls and rolls on d floor. That cannot be God.

Peace

23 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
@Vemmawealth:
vemmawealth:

If islam is a deception, point to one religion for sure that is not a deception, if you are what you are talking about? I will be waiting to read your honest "truth".

And since Allah is the arabic word for "the god", could you write out for us the arabic word for "The God"?

And since "illah" is the Arabic word for God, could write out for us to see the Arabic word for "god"?

And could you write the arabic sentence meaning "there is no god but "The God", since "la illah ill Allah" s not it?

We want you to educate us, since you have the truth on Islam a well as the language of Arabic.

This woman, I am sure you will not truly answer any of these questions, standing up to anyone of them will be impossible, even for Christian palestinian "Anis Shorosh" who can't read Arabic Quran.

here is the video and for you a nigerian will have to better dr. shorosh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDt5nrJNbtg

4 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
Don't get it twisted, Allah is Satan and that's why you believe d bible is distorted but Quran is not. Satan/Allah want u to believe Quran came directly from God and began to torture d career with seizures so violent that he falls and rolls on d floor. That cannot be God.
you have not seen a person who suffer epileptic seizure. such a person will have no memory of the episode and or what happened in it.

so to say receiver of the Quran suffered such seizure, then he must have been a superior superman to remember all these details so much so that the Bible is pale to it.

3 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Vemmawealth: If islam is a deception, point to one religion for sure that is not a deception, if you are what you are talking about? I will be waiting to read your honest "truth".

Christianity is the true and acceptable way of living by God.

Sweetnecta: And since Allah is the arabic word for "the god", could you write out for us the arabic word for "The God"?

In english language, there is what is called definite and indefinite articles. An article is definite when the receptor of a message have a fore knowledge of it. "The" is d pre-fix for definite article. Also an article is indefinite when d receptor has no fore knowledge of it. "a" or "an" is d prefix for indefinite article. Articles have to be differentiated

"God" is used to denote Jehovah of d bible becos he's God and his status need no differentiation. He's supreme and above every of his creation. Whoever named Allah referred to him in definite terms for emphasis but Jehovah needs no emphasis of man.

Sweetnecta: And since "illah" is the Arabic word for God, could write out for us to see the Arabic word for "god"?

I used illah so everyone can see the "i".Upper case "I" when placed beside lower case "L" looks like L and confusing.

Sweetnecta: And could you write the arabic sentence meaning "there is no god but "The God", since "la illah ill Allah" s not it?

Every thing people worship apart from Jehovah is "god".Note d lower case "g".

You can now fill in d gap.

11 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2012
Sweetnecta: you have not seen a person who suffer epileptic seizure. such a person will have no memory of the episode and or what happened in it.

so to say receiver of the Quran suffered such seizure, then he must have been a superior superman to remember all these details so much so that the Bible is pale to it.

I didn't say epilepsy. I said seizures. There are other seizures different from epilepsy.
Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Sweetnecta: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2012
@ Vemmawealth:
by vemmawealth(f): 12:06am

Sweetnecta: @Vemmawealth: If islam is a deception, point to one religion for sure that is not a deception, if you are what you are talking about? I will be waiting to read your honest "truth".

Christianity is the true and acceptable way of living by God.
since Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, etc including were not Christians and their way was not Christianity, what is their fate based on the bold? Heck, the non christian man Jesus said many will be shunned by him. he was not talking about the muslims, you know, but those calling themselves christians. How is Christianity the true and acceptable way of living by God when Jesus did not live like that and there is no statement of approval of christianity by God in the whole Bible? if you have Jesus living like christians and or God approval of the living lifestyle of christians, show them or it. mere statement that has no factual support is meaningless; it is jaw jocking.

Sweetnecta: And since Allah is the arabic word for "the god", could you write out for us the arabic word for "The God"?

In english language, there is what is called definite and indefinite articles. An article is definite when the receptor of a message have a fore knowledge of it. "The" is d pre-fix for definite article. Also an article is indefinite when d receptor has no fore knowledge of it. "a" or "an" is d prefix for indefinite article. Articles have to be differentiated

"God" is used to denote Jehovah of d bible becos he's God and his status need no differentiation. He's supreme and above every of his creation. Whoever named Allah referred to him in definite terms for emphasis but Jehovah needs no emphasis of man.
with all of your exegesis, you managed to not answer a simple question based on your assured statement in the previous post. I will not let you off easy. Since you dont have a clue of how to write "The God" in arabic, the christian arabs, and the jewish arabs call their "The God" Allah! Get yourself an arabic bible and learn instead of burying your head in the mud of where ever you are. Reality is that there is no ability for you an african and non muslim to know what the arabs and muslims call "The God" and "the god".

Let me tell you what the jews will say about your trinity; you claim it is Jehovah. the jews believe you have jehovah. i think it is jehovah, too. this is the reason you say Halleluyah, which does not resemble neither Jehovah nor Yahweh, but Allah in Syriac; Ellah. And Jesus did not say Jehovah or Yahweh on the cross [i dont believe the biblical account], but said Ellah so much so that the people thought he said Elias. Get a bible and learn before you through yourself headlong into Islamiic and Arabic discussion, that is so much way over your head.

Sweetnecta: And since "illah" is the Arabic word for God, could you write out for us to see the Arabic word for "god"?

I used illah so everyone can see the "i".Upper case "I" when placed beside lower case "L" looks like L and confusing.
and you didnt attempt to write out "god" in arabic? Which is easier to write in arabic God or god? Do you the arabic word for god different from Illah/illah?

Sweetnecta: And could you write the arabic sentence meaning "there is no god but "The God", since "la illah ill Allah" s not it?

Every thing people worship apart from Jehovah is "god".Note d lower case "g".
so you dont know the arabic word for "god" then, since you didnt write it and you are saying Allah is not the Arabic word for The God, will Illah is just God, god. Let me tell you something God, god each is a subjective word to the speaker and could be different to what the listener perceive. "The God" is different because there is the emphasis of the "The" to firmness of the knowledge of the speaker and the listener is not to doubt the Entity the speaker is talking about. Let me give you a weak similarity; The Man is definitely known by the defining characteristics and qualities [in the days of yankee baseball team owner, george brenner, the yankee organization and all who wants to talk about him will say "the boss". when you hear that, you know who they are talking about, while Man, man could be any male. Allah is definitely known as Rabbi Alamin and the other descriptive characteristic qualities making Him uniquely identifiable and different from any God or god who may be weak and need to rest and get refreshed, or even regret, repent because of what he discovered after his action or action of others. Allah knows before the present, the present and the future. If Allah with the completeness of Complete and Unique Lordship is not The Absolute God to be worship, then is anything that shares power, regretting, tired and refreshing God to you?

And there is no lower case in arabic or an any semitic language including what Moses and Jesus communicated with. And in oral statements, you can not know lower or upper case letters or words, except by description of quality and character of the subject. If Jehovah is the only God, then what is Yahweh, Eloi, ELoim, etc? What is Oluwa of the yoruba christians? Jesus worshiped his Lord, Eloi, Ellah. Not Jehovah. Not Yahweh. The God of Moses didnt say Hw was Jehovah or Yahweh. Abraham did not know Jehovah or Yahweh. Noah didnt know about Jehovah or Yahweh. Adam didnt know about Jehovah or Yahweh. Give me proof that I a wrong, since I have given you plenty that the God of Jesus is Ellah "The God".

You can now fill in d gap.
I thought you left a colossal crater, you need to explain yourself instead of leaving things undone. You should not have started if you cant because you dont have the info to do it.

@Vemmawealth
by vemmawealth(f): 8:50am

Sweetnecta: you have not seen a person who suffer epileptic seizure. such a person will have no memory of the episode and or what happened in it.

I didn't say epilepsy. I said seizures. There are other seizures different from epilepsy.
so give us the type of seizure that you know the receiver of Quran experienced. if don't know it, then you have not spoken the truth. Incidentally it was reported that Moses was unconscious for sometime on mount sinai, maybe part of the reasons he was perceived as never coming back which prompted disbelief among the children of israel so much so that the chief od criminals among them commission the golden calf, a god or God they decided to worship. Did this calf as a god, God had a name? it must have. what do they call it? same name they call their God when Moses was with them?

9 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by Wizeboy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
vemmawealth:
Muslims display violence in every sense of d word. U were too quick to call me ignorant and u still repeat it this time. So again, u are still gullible because only gullible people will believe muhammad. This is no insult. It is for the purpose of deception that islam kind of respect Jesus. It is in order to lure xtians to islam.
Try to check the meaning of ignorance in your dictionary to see that I am very correct to use that word for your comment. I use such comment based on the fact that you are quick to call the prophet of God (Muhammad) a terrorist and all such of bad name without giving cogent evidences. So, calling you ignorance of the issue does not mean violence and I have never abuse you in all the comment I have posted (try to cross-checked it again) but rather you have call Prophet Muhammed and Muslims so many names which I didnt reply you. So, please get that right.

As for Muslims respecting Jesus, It is in our Quran that we should respect all prophet. Let me list out our ARTICLES OF FAITH for you, so that you will know that it is not only Jesus we Muslims respect but all the prophet from Adam to Muhammed (SAW):
ARTICLES OF FAITH
1. Believe in Oneness of God (Allah)
2. Believe in All Books (Books that have not been tampered with by human beings)
3. Believe in all Prophets (from Adam to Muhammed (SAW) - you will also see their lifestyle and story in the Quran)
4. Believe in Angels
5. Believe in the Day of Resurrection
6. Believe in Judgement Day
With this I think you will know better why Muslims give so much respect to ISA (JESUS).

vemmawealth: You said d bible is distorted and exaggerated yet you are using it to authenticate muhammad though in a crafty manner. You choose to substitute Muhammad for the person of the holy spirit. Haba!!!! Thank God it was specifically mentioned in John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance". Are u saying muhammad is d holy ghost? If it was not specifically mentioned, a lot of pple wld need a divine encounter b4 they can understand based on ur interpretation. But I know its not your fault because it had been sown into u in ur islamic school.

That's d only point I will respond to because of time but let me tell you that there is no salvation in islam because it was fabricated by muhammad. No angel gabriel spoke to him as he claimed. At best, a demon was working with him and that's why history has it that he was always having violent seizures whenever he wants to recite. D demon was obviously possessing him @ intervals. The comforter Jesus mentioned was not muhammad but d holy spirit. It was to make it possible for true christians to carry d spirit that was working in Jesus. So even after he went back to heaven, his spirit is here doing what he was doing at different locations per time.

When Jesus died and resurrected, he brought salvation to mankind with a very easy condition- just believe and accept him as lord and saviour. Satan, who has sworn not to occupy hell alone, was mad because d condition was too simple and a lot of people will make heaven and few with his demons and himself will occupy hell. If he knew that was d plan of God, he wld have prevented d killing of Jesus. But it was too late so he resolved into deceptions which among others Islam is one.

Mohammed was born about 650 years after Jesus had gone back having fulfilled his ministry. He suddenly began to hear from God that he has no son and that if your good deed outweighs your bad deed, u will enter heaven. He had no contention with any bible character but Jesus that he's only a prophet like others. That he's neither d Son of God nor d Saviour thereby leading every of his followers into hell which he did not deny because every muslim will enter hell -“There will be no one of you who will not enter Hell. This was an inevitable decree of your Lord. Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire." -- Sura 19:71-72.

Based on d ambition/personality of muhammad, Satan find a willing tool in gave him d assignment to lure multitudes into hell. Muhammad simply use things that appeals to d canality nature of men to attract them to islam. Allah hates christians because he's Satan but disguised as God and because xtians are potential heaven citizens. For him u have no choice and cannot leave islam. His injunction is that you must be killed if u ever change from islam. But God of d bible says he wishes that no one shld perish but repent.

Ask yourself, what's d connection between God and moon/star/sun? Yet that's d symbol of islam that muslim put on mosques and bow to ignorantly. Everything God forbids in d bible d Quran allows it. Divorce, prostitution (mutta), murder, suicide, idolatry (moon/star), deception, compulsion, astrology, star-reading/gazing, voodooism, etc.

Peace
Answering ONLY ONE of my numerous questions mean that you accepted all my assertions on your belief. And for the one you answer, about the Holy Spirit which you said I didnt understand in your explanation. Please kindly answer the following questions to clarify the issue of John 14:26 which you quote.

The only place in the Bible where the Paraclete was called the Holy Spirit is in John 14:26 "But the Paraclete, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you". What has the Holy Spirit brought or taught for the last 2000 years?

1. Christians say that the Paraclete means the Holy Spirit (John 14;26). Jesus said in John 16:7-8 "If I do not go away the Paraclete will not come to you". This could not mean the Holy spirit, since the Holy spirit was said to have been there before Jesus was even born as in Luke 1:41 "Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit". Here, the Holy spirit was also present during Jesus life time. So how could this fit with the condition that Jesus must go away so that the Holy spirit will come?

2. In John 16:7-8, it says: "But if go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world of sins and of righteousness and of Judgment". What do "he" and "him" refer here? Don’t they refer to a man?

3. Does the Holy Spirit talk to good Christians and bad Christians as well? Is the Holy spirit with them all the time or just at certain times? When does it start visiting a person who wants to become a Christian?

4. How can you as a Christian tell if the Holy Spirit is inside another Christian? How come many Christians fooled people by claiming that the Holy spirit was inside them only to be converted to another religion later on ?

5. Does the Holy Spirit dictate what Christians should do without choice or freedom at all or does it only guide them and they have the freedom to follow or not ?

6. If the Holy Spirit dictates what Christian should do, why do Christians commit sins and make mistakes ? How can you explain the conversion to other religions and atheism of many Christians? Are they told to do that by the Holy Spirit?

7. If the Holy Spirit guides Christians only, and they are free to do what they want, then how do we know that the writers of the Gospels didn’t make mistakes in writing them?

8. If Christians believe that the Holy Spirit comes and talks to them everyday, why don’t they ask the Holy Spirit about which version of the Bible to follow since there are too many versions floating around?

Answer all those things up there and vividly explain what they mean. After that, you called your religion CHRISTIANITY true religion. How can a religion be true when the Books they followed has been tampered with several times and lots of contradictions are contained inside. Kindly go through the followings contradictions in the Bibles (I have 101 of them but due to time I will only give you 20 to clarify):

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?
Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

4. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

6. How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?
Eighteen (2 Kings 24:cool
Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

7. How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
Three months (2 Kings 24:cool
Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

8. The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?
Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:cool
Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

9. When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?
After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)
Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

10. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

11. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

13. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:cool
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

15. Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?
Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)
Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?
Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)
Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

17. How many were the children of Zattu?
Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:cool
Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

18. How many were the children of Azgad?
One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

19. How many were the children of Adin?
Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)
Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

20. How many were the children of Hashum?
Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)
Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

On a final note, let me now give you some quote and video of your former Christians fellow who have found the truth and I pray Almighty Allah touch your heart and guide your ways to see the light in order not to continue going astray:

"I am an ex-christian who ,before converting to islam,studied christian theology at the Catholic University in Washington Dc.and for years now I am yet to meet or hear about a "learned" muslim who converted to another religion it is always people who had zero knowledge of islam but were born to muslim family or someone who never accepted islam to begin with.On the other side I met so many priests,bible students who converted to islam". Robert -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOZSrPF5GNo in that link also, kindly listen to a great Christian Ministers before and how he found the truth.

Kindly watch this video also to clarify more of why LEARNED CHRISTIAN who really know Bible inside out convert to Islam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYMKQKSV0bY&feature=relmfu

READ THIS CAREFULLY as I will be willing to hear from you again. But please NO ABUSE ON ANY PROPHET AND GOD (or whatsoever), always try to make your analysis very clean without any abuse. Thanks so much for your understanding.

PEACE...... cool cool

9 Likes

Re: The Challenges Of Igbo Muslims by vemmawealth(f): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sweetnecta: @ Vemmawealth: since Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, etc including were not Christians and their way was not Christianity, what is their fate based on the bold? Heck, the non christian man Jesus said many will be shunned by him. he was not talking about the muslims, you know, but those calling themselves christians. How is Christianity the true and acceptable way of living by God when Jesus did not live like that and there is no statement of approval of christianity by God in the whole Bible? if you have Jesus living like christians and or God approval of the living lifestyle of christians, show them or it. mere statement that has no factual support is meaningless; it is jaw jocking.

My answers will be short. Ask God for understanding.

Christianity is not a religion but a way of life. Men could not meet the expectation of God. So he sent Jesus to be an example to all men. Christianity is derived from his name CHRISTianity. It simply means living like Christ. Its impossible that Abraham that was called by God in Genesis 12:1 will be living like Jesus he never met.

Sweetnecta: Let me tell you what the jews will say about your trinity; you claim it is Jehovah. the jews believe you have jehovah. i think it is jehovah, too. this is the reason you say Halleluyah, which does not resemble neither Jehovah nor Yahweh, but Allah in Syriac; Ellah. And Jesus did not say Jehovah or Yahweh on the cross [i dont believe the biblical account], but said Ellah so much so that the people thought he said Elias. Get a bible and learn before you through yourself headlong into Islamiic and Arabic discussion, that is so much way over your head.

Read Exodus 6:3, Is 12:2, 26:4, Ps 83:18 to see the name of God.

You said a lot of things but they are not clear enough as I didn't get d point u are trying to make

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh / Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 352
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.