Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Why Did God Put A Mark On Cain So That Nobody Kills Him? Who Are These People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Put A Mark On Cain So That Nobody Kills Him? Who Are These People? (169 Views)

The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Bible Scholars Help Out : Why Did God Put Such Fruit In The Garden / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Put A Mark On Cain So That Nobody Kills Him? Who Are These People? by Daejumong(m): 11:47am On Apr 10
Where was Cain Banished to? Why did God place a mark on him so that nobody will kill him?
Who are these people? Were there other people created by God not recorded in the Bible, Quran or Torah?
For God to put a mark on Cain, that means these people are likely very violent people which excludes the theory of his siblings/ extended family.
Looking forward to an intelligent discourse

Gen 4:13 to 15
Cain said to the LORD, "My punishment is more than I can bear.
Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me."
But the LORD said to him, "Not so ,if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him.
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/8eicXkBzRYCP55pY/?mibextid=xCPwDs

Re: Why Did God Put A Mark On Cain So That Nobody Kills Him? Who Are These People? by LordIsaac(m): 11:56am On Apr 10
It’s why we pray for grace to make heaven. Daddy Jesus will just sit, and we his children will be asking him one question after the other like the disciples did. Oh, when we get to heaven!!!😊
Re: Why Did God Put A Mark On Cain So That Nobody Kills Him? Who Are These People? by Randy111(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10
I think you already know the answer but, just wish to remain a critic of what you know. Otherwise, why will you chose to exclude the theory of the people being his family? Even among your immediate brothers some are very violent.
Re: Why Did God Put A Mark On Cain So That Nobody Kills Him? Who Are These People? by Veecruz: 2:39am On Apr 11
Daejumong:
Where was Cain Banished to? Why did God place a mark on him so that nobody will kill him?
Who are these people? Were there other people created by God..

Do you not remember.how you once saw a person you have never met before but you percieve that he is a criminal?

That's what happened to.Cain for when you kill, suddenly, the whole world has a right to kill you as The Law had Set.

That is why murderers are always fidgety and uncomfortable around people and people pick up their bad vibes.

So Cain is simply pleading The Law of Fair Hearing (Double Jeopardy) that "An accused should not be punished twice for the same offence" since God has already exercised Jurisdiction over his case, so let not man seeing or hearing about his evil act not come and also do Law upon him by killing him because they have seen and heard that he had wickedly killed his brother.

Do you see that Law started.with God and He acted in it?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Candles Used In Celestial Church Of Christ? / Prophethood in doubt: Irreconcilable Accounts Of Mohammed's Life / Let's Praise The Lord This Morning With SOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.