Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Dear Tinubu, Weldone, I Have Decided To Cut My Self From... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Tinubu, Weldone, I Have Decided To Cut My Self From... (353 Views)

Dear Tinubu Supporters Please Help Explain This Picture. No Insults Please. / Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes / COVID-19: Weldone President Buhari And All Health Experts So Far. (2) (3) (4)

Dear Tinubu, Weldone, I Have Decided To Cut My Self From... by betonnaira: 11:58am On Apr 10
The Electricity power grid, due to the lastest hike, for i cant see my self paying 6k every 2 to 3 days, i no Rob bank or earn 200k monthly to smile n say it is well, it has not been well since u grab the box took it by force n started feeding us subsidy lies left n right.

Atleast i can decide to gather money n purchase solar fan n control my self which will b d first step to recovery.

Abi u dey plan to charge us for sun subsidy also, since u can't blame ur master buhari for his failures u blame in on subsidy

Anyway still a Nigerian till God change my location.
Re: Dear Tinubu, Weldone, I Have Decided To Cut My Self From... by Balablue64: 1:12pm On Apr 10
How much be d solar fan
Re: Dear Tinubu, Weldone, I Have Decided To Cut My Self From... by DMerciful(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10
Election has consequence
betonnaira:
The Electricity power grid, due to the lastest hike, for i cant see my self paying 6k every 2 to 3 days, i no Rob bank or earn 200k monthly to smile n say it is well, it has not been well since u grab the box took it by force n started feeding us subsidy lies left n right.

Atleast i can decide to gather money n purchase solar fan n control my self which will b d first step to recovery.

Abi u dey plan to charge us for sun subsidy also, since u can't blame ur master buhari for his failures u blame in on subsidy

Anyway still a Nigerian till God change my location.

Re: Dear Tinubu, Weldone, I Have Decided To Cut My Self From... by betonnaira: 3:01pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
Election has consequence
didn't vote for him not like e even won

Re: Dear Tinubu, Weldone, I Have Decided To Cut My Self From... by betonnaira: 3:01pm On Apr 10
Balablue64:
How much be d solar fan

Fan inbuilt battery panel n 2 bulbs

Agbadorians And Bulabans: When Sycophancy Is Mistaken For Patriotism / Five Top Ethnic Groups In The Southsouth / Obi Paid (10) Ten Naira As Hazard Allawance