Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. (35749 Views)

How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / Burst :7people Had The Same Meal On Twitter. Why Do People Lie Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:25pm On Apr 10
OVikkytan49:

Na rich people dey eat egg o. Looks good. Just give thanks to God. People like me don drink Garri tire. The economy is bitting hard.
My brother I thank God for providing.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10
Tranquility2345:

Hmmm 🤔

If you check well, I don comot all my comment, the internet never forgets.

We have both learnt our lessons.

The world is a community, not a jungle. One love ❤️
Peace ✌️
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

My brother I thank God for providing.

It is well.

Hope you have forgiven me dear, I have deleted all my ugly comments
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 9:37pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

If you check well, I don comot all my comment, the internet never forgets.

We have both learnt our lessons.

The world is a community, not a jungle. One love ❤️
Peace ✌️

You and who have both learnt lesson
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10
Tranquility2345:

You and who have both learnt lesson

You want to start another unending Journey, you this guy grin
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 9:38pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

Hmmm 🤔
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 9:39pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

You want to start another unending Journey, you this guy grin

I dey ask you simple question. You and who don learn which lesson? I’m confused.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:41pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

Me I no know you before o and I can't habour any grudges against you it surprised me how you just came to my post and started broke shaming and calling me cheap and irritating food. Hmm..

like I said, I don't know you and don't have anything against you. My mind is Free towards you.

Peace.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:42pm On Apr 10
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 9:55pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Me I no know you before o and I can't habour any grudges against you it surprised me how you just came to my post and started broke shaming and calling me cheap and irritating food. Hmm..

I like I said, I don't know you and don't have anything against you. My mind is Free towards you.

Peace.

Your head go dey swell say the guy dey apologize to you. Just know that he’s only doing it because you got him by the balls. A poor man has no right to condemn a fellow broke person. But all he said were actually true. You have no right to be condescending to people and calling them broke when you are struggling. You are not well. You need help!
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:57pm On Apr 10
Tranquility2345:

Your head go dey swell say the guy dey apologize to you. Just know that he’s only doing it because you got him by the balls. A poor man has no right to condemn a fellow broke person. But all he said were actually true. You have no right to be condescending to people and calling them broke when you are struggling. You are not well. You need help!

Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 10:02pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I bet you went through my old posts thinking you could find something to broke shame me with. You were so disappointed. Hahaha 🤣

Person grow up for those dirty old blocks of flat for old Ikoyi but go come here dey form rich man pikin dey insult and broke shame people when your papa was just a poor civil servant. I sure say na one local public school for Maroko you go do primary and secondary school before OBJ kick una comot straight back to AJ City with una Ghana must go bags. Hahaha 😂
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 10:08pm On Apr 10
[quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=129371777][/quote]Ur creativity in stupidity is what amazes me.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:11pm On Apr 10
Tranquility2345:

I bet you went through my old posts thinking you could find something to broke shame me with. You were so disappointed. Hahaha 🤣

Person grow up for those dirty old blocks of flat for old Ikoyi but go come here dey form rich man pikin dey insult and broke shame people when your papa was just a poor civil servant. I sure say na one local public school for Maroko you go do primary and secondary school before OBJ kick una comot straight back to AJ City with una Ghana must go bags. Hahaha 😂

You just described your family history because I can't relate to the dirty pictures you're painting. Obalende slum agbero like you.

Keep faking a life you wish you have. I don't have your time. That's why I've been ignoring you .

Just get out of my post.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:13pm On Apr 10
GenFunction:
Ur creativity in stupidity is what amazes me.

Hehehehehe.. e pain am. grin.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 10:15pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

You just described your family history because I can't relate to the dirty pictures you're painting. Obalende slum agbero like you.

Keep faking a life you wish you have. I don't have your time. That's why I e been ignoring you .

Just get out of my post.

You know I’m telling the truth. Deep down you know that your father was a poor public servant living in those dirty blocks of flat in old Ikoyi. You know that your family was chased from there with koboko back to Ajegunle. And deep down you know you went to primary school in Maroko. And secondary school in Obalende. Hahaha 🤣

Riff raff go come dey claim Ikoyi like say your papa earn am with that him bald head 😂😂
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by MrSly(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:
I made this yam fried egg and sauce on a low budget prepared only half of the yam.

Yam 1700
Vegetable oil 300 ( my vegetable oil is finished and I'm on a budget)
Egg 500
Fresh tomatoes and peppers 400.

You too can try it. Very filling too.

This one will still cook these rubbish to serve man. Most of people bragging here are just nothingness. I will start ignoring them.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:30pm On Apr 10
Tranquility2345:

You know I’m telling the truth. Deep down you know that your father was a poor public servant living in those dirty blocks of flat in old Ikoyi. You know that your family was chased from there with koboko back to Ajegunle. And deep down you know you went to primary school in Maroko. And secondary school in Obalende. Hahaha 🤣

Riff raff go come dey claim Ikoyi like say your papa earn am with that him bald head 😂😂

Okesunna tout like you. If I show you my primary school and na ikoyi, you go drop 100k ( that is if you get am. Make I just pity you. otherwise shame be your own forever. I go show you proof now now. Me na island born I no dey make mouth. .
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 10:38pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Okesunna tout like you. If I show you my primary school and na ikoyi, you drop 100k ( that is if you get am. Make I just pity you. otherwise shame be your own forever. I go show you proof now now. Me na island born I no dey make mouth. .

See as you know all those local places like Okesuna. If you show me you went to correct private schools like Corona Ikoyi, ADRAO, AIS, etc. I go drop you one million.

Local school for your type full Ikoyi na. E no fit pass all these Wahab Folawiyo, Holy Child, St George’s, Falomo Secondary school or Aunty Ayo Girls wey you go..Hiss
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:51pm On Apr 10
Tranquility2345:

See as you know all those local places like Okesuna. If you show me you went to correct private schools like Corona Ikoyi, ADRAO, AIS, etc. I go drop you one million.

Local school for your type full Ikoyi na. E no fit pass all these Wahab Folawiyo, Holy Child, St George’s, Falomo Secondary school or Aunty Ayo Girls wey you go..Hiss

See this one. Mentioning the schools that he can't even afford for his children. Who dash you 1 million?
The one you promised that guy you don give am. Dey make rubbish mouth..

I know your type. Obalende brought up. Mosalashi pikin wey dream to live in ikoyi but papa fall him hand.

Abeg swerve.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 10:58pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

See this one. Mentioning the schools that he can't even afford for his children. Who dash you 1 million?
The one you promised that guy you don give am. Dey make rubbish mouth..

I know your type. Obalende brought up. Mosalashi pikin wey dream to live in ikoyi but papa fall him hand.

Abeg swerve.

Deep down you know I’m the bonafide Islander wey you dey dream to be. You know it. I can now tell that you are just an Isale Eko person. How can you be making all this mouth and you dey manage to cook sacrifice with money wey I dey use to drink one beer? For you to dey manage less than 3k at the beginning of the month, I doubt your salary is up to 50k. That’s the amount I spent in an evening on drinks. Yamayama fall on that your receding hairline there..
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 11:12pm On Apr 10
Tranquility2345:

Deep down you know I’m the bonafide Islander wey you dey dream to be. You know it. I can now tell that you are just an Isale Eko person. How can you be making all this mouth and you dey manage to cook sacrifice with money wey I dey use to drink one beer? For you to dey manage less than 3k at the beginning of the month, I doubt your salary is up to 50k. That’s the amount I spent in an evening on drinks. Yamayama fall on that your receding hairline there..

How about you laminate the receipt and frame it so you can worship it very well . You manage spend 50k on company's account where they send you on errand and youve been posting only that one receipt all over nairaland. receipt self don look wrinkly and rumpled yet you keep displaying it like the local champion wey you be. One great thing you've managed to achieve in life through the help of your company. You carry am like signpost for head.
People that are spending pounds and dollars go come do wetin bayi? Your shame de shame me abeg throw away that receipt e don suffer.

Which sane adult go keep receipts dey worship am. Chai!!!!!

Me earn 50k? You wish but your wish will never come to pass. I don leave you behind.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 11:16pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

How about you laminate the receipt and frame it so you can worship it very well . You manage spend 50k on company's account where they send you on errand and youve been posting it only that one receipt all over nairaland. One great thing you've managed to achieve in life. People that are spending pounds and dollars go come do wetin bayi? Your shame de shame me abeg throw away that receipt e don suffer.

Which sane adult go keep receipts dey worship am. Chai!!!!!

Me earn 50k? You wish but your wish will never come to pass. I don leave you behind.

You earn more than 50k and this is the sacrifice you cooked for breakfast? 🤔

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by sheriffindy(m): 12:14am On Apr 11
Agba fisher
Jewessgratitud3:

The person you are quoting can have you locked up with the key thrown into the ocean for life. When you come to a faceless forum yall will be forming keypad warriors until they fish you out like the ones involved in Chinwes case.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Kellie069(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12
GenFunction:
Kellie069,RUN !!!

On my feet! Run run run run

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice / Unclean Bottled Water Underground Factory Exposed (pics, Video) / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.