Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. (35793 Views)

How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / Burst :7people Had The Same Meal On Twitter. Why Do People Lie Unprovoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 7:05pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:
I made this yam fried egg and sauce on a low budget prepared only half of the yam.

Yam 1700
Vegetable oil 300 ( my vegetable oil is finished and I'm on a budget)
Egg 500
Fresh tomatoes and peppers 400.

You too can try it. Very filling too.

Your total budget for this disgusting meal no even reach the amount wey I dey use buy one bottle of beer and you dey here dey follow me talk. In fact my total bill plenty pass your salary. You no well I swear…
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:16pm On Apr 10
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Oya oya oya.. serious, sebi na hunger make you wan collect that loan? Talk true.. then why were you calling me cheap? I'm not angry you called me cheap because I'm not cheap but see you inside life making inquiries about loan. Ehn?

Abeg go sleep. I don laugh now wan come vomit the food wen I just eat wey never digest. undecided

Just to be fair enough, I sincerely apologize for my harsh comments today on your post, its your cyberspace and you have every right to post whatever it is you want, so therefore, I will delete all insults I have posted here and I hope you do thesame as well... honestly I wish you well.

I believe I reacted based on some feminist posts by you on other threads brokeshaming men, if only you can stop, then good for the community. Toxicity ain't pleasant.

Be good 👍 smiley
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 7:36pm On Apr 10
Pat081:
sorry the thing pain you ode
I wont trade words with some like u because u speak very bad english...where i wan start from?
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:40pm On Apr 10
GenFunction:
I wont trade words with some like u because u speak very bad english...where i wan start from?

Mr English expert, make we hear word o. Noise maker.

I don't know how many English you even speak self.
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 7:45pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:

Mr English expert, make we hear word o. Noise maker.

I don't know how many English you even speak self.
but atleast i wont type d jargons u are encouraging her to type...jus take corrections...#LearningNeverEnds
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by pikechukwu6(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10
Can you see what people now eat in the name of food... Una country is finished cool cool
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Pat081: 8:07pm On Apr 10
GenFunction:
[b]I wont trade words with some like u because u speak very bad english...where i wan start [/b]from?
see Mr know it all can you please 🙏 read the bold words of your comment mumu
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by soccerlite: 8:08pm On Apr 10
You don't know what low budget food mean

Just thank your God, if dis is your low budget meal at dis tinubu era

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by GenFunction: 8:10pm On Apr 10
[quote author=Pat081 post=129371669]see Mr know it all can you please
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Jewessgratitud3: 8:13pm On Apr 10
[quote author=GenFunction post=129371300]but atleast i wont type d jargons u are encouraging her to type...jus take corrections...#LearningNeverEnds[/quote

See who's correcting someone with his bad grammar and spelling. Spelling " at least" together like >> "ateast.". And "jus".. please correct yourself before correcting someone else.

Good night!
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 8:14pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

Just to be fair enough, I sincerely apologize for my harsh comments today on your post, its your cyberspace and you have every right to post whatever it is you want, so therefore, I will delete all insults I have posted here and I hope you do thesame as well... honestly I wish you well.

I believe I reacted based on some feminist posts by you on other threads brokeshaming men, if only you can stop, then good for the community. Toxicity ain't pleasant.

Be good 👍 smiley

Look at this one shamelessly begging after insulting the girl. You are only sorry because she went through your old posts and opened your yansh as a poor man wey dey find loan app to feed him family. You are an embarrassment. At least you don learn your lesson now that people who live in glass houses don’t throw stones…
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 8:20pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

See foooool, where in my post did I say I needed a loan... dude just shut up

I am human and I know how it feels to be insulted, yes she flawed not just in this post in many post, I have sisters and cousins... so I have to make peace with her so she doesn't feel sad...

slowpoke like you trying to throw more coal into the fire... jobless thing,you are shouting exposed like as though borrowing a loan is a crime even if I did. Now get lost or you will ever regret mentioning me

Shut up your dirty mouth your poor man wey dey find loan app to feed him family. You insulted her but when she got you by the balls, you became sober. You better go and hustle for money to feed your family and leave this Nairaland. As she is, she’s doing much better than you wey poverty dey hook for neck like bow tie. Tueh!
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 8:25pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

If them born you well, snap your Location, I go snap mine, make we see who dey do well pass! Post your account details, I don't have time for thrash talk with a low-life like you, I bet you bastard, you can't stand me mentally, physically nor financially, if e sure for you post your Location.
Anuofia

Guy, walahi to God. I will feed you and your entire lineage. Poor man like you wey dey find loan app to feed him hungry wife and kids. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there. You wey no fit look me in the eyes in real life. You think say na everybody here dey your level?
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 8:32pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

You go download picture from Google, you think say I no know your type cheesy grin grin
Ekwensu!
If e sure for you post your face
Post your IG make I sure say na you

If you show me where I downloaded it from, I will wire you 2m now now so that you go use take care of your hungry wife and kids for some years. This is a promise!
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Mariangeles(f): 8:32pm On Apr 10
This isn't going to end any time soon. undecided
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 8:38pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

Why you no wan post your face??

I will post my face after I see your papa face!
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10
Tranquility2345:

I will post my face after I see your papa face!

Make I post the link?? grin

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 8:42pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

Guy if you wan send me money, send me money... no dey make noise for my ear

Oya send me your papa account number make I send una money for this holiday. Nonsense!
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 8:43pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

Make I post the link?? grin

You must be a slowpoke if to you this na the same picture wey I post. You are not bright at all…
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by OVikkytan49: 8:47pm On Apr 10
Jewessgratitud3:
I made this yam fried egg and sauce on a low budget prepared only half of the yam.

Yam 1700
Vegetable oil 300 ( my vegetable oil is finished and I'm on a budget)
Egg 500
Fresh tomatoes and peppers 400.

You too can try it. Very filling too.

Na rich people dey eat egg o. Looks good. Just give thanks to God. People like me don drink Garri tire. The economy is bitting hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 8:50pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

1016041799, Zenith Bank, SocialVibes Media

Na your papa account number I want..
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10
Tranquility2345:

Na your papa account number I want..

Na im be that na
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10
Tranquility2345:

You must be a slowpoke if to you this na the same picture wey I post. You are not bright at all…

Guy forget all these things, e get why I apologize give am! I'm a humanist bro
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Wizpa(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10
Re: Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. by Tranquility2345: 9:17pm On Apr 10
Wizpa:

Guy forget all these things, e get why I apologize give am! I'm a humanist bro

Hmmm 🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unclean Bottled Water Underground Factory Exposed (pics, Video) / See Different Ways Plantain Can Be Enjoyed. (pictures) / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.