Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) (1963 Views)

Hamas Leader: This War Is Not About Land, It's About Islam Taking Over The World / Chinese Comedian Arrested After Joke About Army / Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From The Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by iSense247: 7:44pm On Apr 10
ahmedio2017, you can't make a single comment without making a joke about Christianity or Christ Jesus. You do it subconsciously because it has become part of you. You have the grace to do that now but later I can't guarantee. When death comes or when the trumpet sounds, you will have no grace to insult your Creator anymore, then you will face judgement. I pray you receive grace to repent now before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by ahmedio2017(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10
iSense247:

ahmedio2017, you can't make a single comment without making a joke about Christianity or Christ Jesus. You do it subconsciously because it has become part of you. You have the grace to do that now but later I can't guarantee. When death comes or when the trumpet sounds, you will have no grace to insult your Creator anymore, then you will face judgement. I pray you receive grace to repent now before it's too late.

Lolz repent to what exactly?
I believed in all prophets of God including Jesus Christ PBUH.

Whatever they practice I'm practicing it, I'm worshiping God that Jesus Christ PBUH himself worshiped and not he (Jesus)...

I think you are the one that truly need to repent
Do you know why?
Your are worshiping God's creatures instead of worshiping ONLY God...

1 Like

Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by iSense247: 8:08pm On Apr 10
ahmedio2017:

Lolz repent to what exactly?
I believed in all prophets of God including Jesus Christ PBUH.

Whatever they practice I'm practicing it, I'm worshiping God that Jesus Christ PBUH himself worshiped and not he (Jesus)...

I think you are the one that truly need to repent
Do you know why?
Your are worshiping God's creatures instead of worshiping ONLY God...
Who are the God's creatures you think I'm worshiping?

John 1:1-14
[1]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2]He was in the beginning with God.
[3]All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
[4]In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
[5]And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John’s Witness: The True Light
[6]There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
[7]This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe.
[8]He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
[9]That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.
[10]He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
[11]He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
[12]But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
[13]who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. The Word Becomes Flesh
[14]And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10
seunmsg:
Christians will make jokes about Christianity and other fanatical Christians will get angry and start asking “why are they not making jokes about Islam”.

If you all don’t like what Rihana who by the way is a Christian has done, do your own and stop crying.

Not once has Rihanna ever said she's a Christian

Why is it that most of you automatically assume people with English names, living in the western world, or doesn't cover their head, are Christians?

3 Likes

Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10
On sallah day for that matter.you guys don't have respect.Animals undecided
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10
iSense247:

See whyning
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10
Biglittlelois:

Not once has Rihanna ever said she's a Christian

Why is it that most of you automatically assume people with English names, living in the western world, or doesn't cover their head, are Christians?

The way you believe that Israel is a christian country, all Palestinians are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorist.

We all have the right to be damagingly ignorant and defend it.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:49pm On Apr 10
Idaytesj29:

The way you believe that Israel is a christian country, all Palestinians are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorist.

We all have the right to be damagingly ignorant and defend it.

I believe you are a little bit educated if not totally, because this your line reasoning that you use as justification is not making sense at all,

Where is it ever said that Christians believe Israel is a Christian country? Even a 5 year old in this 21st century knows Israelis are Jews.

You have the right to be damagingly ignorant and defend it just to prove a baseless point or to bask in stupidity, that's your perogative, I definitely can't force an adult to use common sense.

2 Likes

Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10
mbaise1000:
We are not commanded or encouraged to murder anyone for whatever reason and certainly not to kill in the name of Jesus. And we don't because be know Jesus will not approve, while in the other hand we know that muslims kill in defense of the name of mohamad because they know mohamad will approve and did so himself setting the example for his followers, before anyone should argue with me, tell me if muslims will continue to murder in defense of the name of mohamad if they believe he will not approve,
Anyone who couldn't answer this question should not respond to my comment because you have nothing to say

Again & again & again. Another banger 🤪. Pastor Never ever fails 😂😂😂😂
You're still asking questions and waiting for answers. Hahaha!
This one really needs flagyll to stop purging, Mohamed and Islam always making him go to toilet morning, afternoon and Night. 🤣😂
Or maybe it's a computer bot who has been programmed to be on every Islam & Mohammed topic.
If this was sporty bet, I don hammer finish long time ago. Very predictable fool. 🤣
Keep asking idiot 😂. Hahahaha
Proper bigot

Ps. Don't bother engaging this computer Bot, he has been programmed to be a bigot and a terrible nuisance on Nairaland. I promise you he is not worth it. Talking with a Dog is more productive.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by ahmedio2017(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10
iSense247:
Who are the God's creatures you think I'm worshiping?

John 1:1-14
[1]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2]He was in the beginning with God.
[3]All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
[4]In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
[5]And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John’s Witness: The True Light
[6]There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
[7]This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe.
[8]He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
[9]That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.
[10]He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
[11]He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
[12]But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
[13]who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. The Word Becomes Flesh
[14]And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Lolzzzzzzzz 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Can you now see that truly Christianity is a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now the word of God belong to God
What is the word of God?
The word of God means kunfayekun meaning be and it shall be...........
It only belong to God..... Jesus, you, me, and the entire earth and heaven are word of God...
Do you get it now?

Jesus Christ PBUH said all what I'm doing is not by my power but he that sent me......

They are calling Jesus the righteous one what was his response? He said why are you calling me the righteous one don't you know that there is no any righteous one except God...
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Ibaaboy(m): 12:23am On Apr 11
tanigororo:

Hebrews 9:22-28 KJV

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no forgiveness of Sin.

Yet Your powerless god needs the blood of his begotten son to wipe away sins you know nothing about.

Don't be stupid worshipping Ogun blood sucking god

and allah ur god can't fight for himself god of wood carved by mohammed
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by tanigororo: 5:05am On Apr 11
Ibaaboy:

and allah ur god can't fight for himself god of wood carved by mohammed
Any reasonable evidence?
At least I presented you my own evidence.
So stop being unfortunate by worshipping Ogun god of Iron who drinks blood of his only son.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:47am On Apr 11
Biglittlelois:

I believe you are a little bit educated if not totally, because this your line reasoning that you use as justification is not making sense at all,

Where is it ever said that Christians believe Israel is a Christian country? Even a 5 year old in this 21st century knows Israelis are Jews.

You have the right to be damagingly ignorant and defend it just to prove a baseless point or to bask in stupidity, that's your perogative, I definitely can't force an adult to use common sense.

I repeat, we all have the rights to be damagingly ignorant. Now it's paining you? No, Let's continue to be ignorant. There is no need for education, don't even go there.

You lots are the one in support of a foolish and stupid position here. Because if you are as a kid have your conscience killed by one stupid faith and religion at this adolescent point of your life that you shut down your human feeling and bask in wickedness to celebrate and justify the killing of 35,000 innocents, while you reserve your pity only for the murder of the innocent 1200? Cos you think they share your faith, then I fear for the collective future of human race.

What is evil is evil, no matter the people perpetrating it. Oct 7 is evil and Israeli response to it is even more evil. And nothing can justify the mass murder of people in that manner.

And stop bombarding our social media space with the news of Isreal murdering people to make your terror happy christian mind joyous. Share the gory images, stories of dead children, aged and pregnant women with your pastors and congregations in the church to dance and rejoice over blood of the people who did no wrong to you while you sing Hallelujah.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 9:20pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Again & again & again. Another banger 🤪. Pastor Never ever fails 😂😂😂😂
You're still asking questions and waiting for answers. Hahaha!
This one really needs flagyll to stop purging, Mohamed and Islam always making him go to toilet morning, afternoon and Night. 🤣😂
Or maybe it's a computer bot who has been programmed to be on every Islam & Mohammed topic.
If this was sporty bet, I don hammer finish long time ago. Very predictable fool. 🤣
Keep asking idiot 😂. Hahahaha
Proper bigot

Ps. Don't bother engaging this computer Bot, he has been programmed to be a bigot and a terrible nuisance on Nairaland. I promise you he is not worth it. Talking with a Dog is more productive.
TRUTH hurts and it hurts liars most, it must be told, keep enjoying your pain
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

TRUTH hurts and it hurts liars most, it must be told, keep enjoying your pain

Mumu bush man. Fool 4eva. Computer bot.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 9:39pm On Apr 12
tanigororo:

And you are killing for and on defense of your powerful god?

Hebrews 9:22-28 KJV

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no forgiveness of Sin.

Yet Your powerless god needs the blood of his begotten son to wipe away sins you know nothing about.

Don't be stupid worshipping Ogun blood sucking god
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by tanigororo: 10:11pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Go reason your wicked Vampire god abeg, no disturb me
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:18pm On Apr 12
tanigororo:

Go reason your wicked Vampire god abeg, no disturb me
But you are killing for your own small god? How about you allow him to fight for himself?
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by tanigororo: 10:28pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

But you are killing for your own small god? How about you allow him to fight for himself?
Na you sabi which God you dey fight for, just carry am go meet portable for boxing 🥊

Hope your God has killed his begotten son again
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:32pm On Apr 12
tanigororo:

Na you sabi which God you dey fight for, just carry am go meet portable for boxing 🥊

Hope your God has killed his begotten son again
Aren't we talking of what a god can do? Mine doesn't command me to kill for him, yours want you to murder for him, that's because he can't fight for himself, your god can't fight for itself
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Aren't we talking of what a god can do? Mine doesn't command me to kill for him, yours want you to murder for him, that's because he can't fight for himself, your god can't fight for itself

Hahahahhahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Purging 💩 your pants again. Never ever fails. Never.
Ha. God 😭. This idiot is unbelievable.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by tanigororo: 10:38pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Since he has killed his own useless son for your sin
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:38pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Hahahahhahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Purging your pants again. Never ever fails. Never.
Ha. God 😭. This idiot is unbelievable.
Wow, the most cheerful man of the year is here, just as your role model mohamad is the most cheerful man that walked the earth, disgusting
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:39pm On Apr 12
tanigororo:

Since he has killed his own useless son for your sin
And you kill for your own god?
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Wow, the most cheerful man of the year is here, just as your role model mohamad is the most cheerful man that walked the earth, disgusting

Hahaha. E pain you. Go and hug transformer 😂😂
Bigotry, no one does better like this fool.
Real crack head
Hahahaha. Lord. Has blessed Nairaland with a great idiot. 🤣😂😂😂
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:44pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Hahaha. E pain you. Go and hug transformer 😂😂
Bigotry, no one does better like this fool.
Real crack head
Hahahaha. Lord. Has blessed Nairaland with a great idiot. 🤣😂😂😂

Hahahaha, see delusion,
The most cheerful indeed.
Ostrich, dream on
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Hahahaha, see delusion,
The most cheerful indeed.
Ostrich, dream on

Local man. You are doing well. Proper bastard
😂😂
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:51pm On Apr 12
[
3seriez:

Local man. You are doing well. Proper bastard
😂😂

You can't fault me here, you are still delusional
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by tanigororo: 10:52pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

And you kill for your own god?
At least that God did not kill his useless son, to feel happy and please with his other siblings.

Your Father killed his begotten son because one of his other children ate his forbidden fruits.
Does it make sense to you at all
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:
[

You can't fault me here, you are still delusional

But you're a local man now. This is how the behave.
Village champion. 🤣😭🤣
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:56pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

But you're a local man now. This is how the behave.
Village champion. 🤣😭🤣
If you are a little more intelligent, you would have known that everyone is a local man somewhere, the joke will always be on you
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:58pm On Apr 12
tanigororo:

At least that God did not kill his useless son, to feel happy and please with his other siblings.

Your Father killed his begotten son because one of his other children ate his forbidden fruits.
Does it make sense to you at all
Tell me one single thing that makes sense about your prophet or the satanic verses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Raped At France’s Presidential Palace – Media / Russia Finally Invades Ukraine - Fires 2000 Club Missiles, Kyiv On The Run. / Russia Wants To Take Back Alaska, California and Antarctic From USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.