Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) (1955 Views)

Hamas Leader: This War Is Not About Land, It's About Islam Taking Over The World / Chinese Comedian Arrested After Joke About Army / Watch Terrified Passengers Jump From Theย Wing Of An Aircraft After A Bomb Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

If you are a little more intelligent, you would have known that everyone is a local man somewhere, the joke will always be on you

Naaa. Idiot. We know local when we see one, and this is local gutter behaviour unfortunately ๐Ÿคฎ.
We know exposed, and you're not even close ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Shit hole thinking, shit hole behaviour ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Mohamed & Islam's best friend. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 11:05pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Naaa. Idiot. We know local when we see one, and this is local gutter behaviour unfortunately ๐Ÿคฎ.
We know exposed, and you're not even close ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Shit hole thinking, shit hole behaviour ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Mohamed & Islam's best friend. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Only things like you will be mohamad's freind, BTW why are you always boiling when I say you are going to spend forever with your beloved role model or when I say that mohamad is your role model? Why are you not accepting that, you should be proud of that, is it not why you are insulting and cursing and murdering for him? To please him so that he will reserve a place a 72 harlots for you in the islamic paradise?

1 Like

Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Only things like you will be mohamad's freind, BTW why are you always boiling when I say you are going to spend forever with your beloved role model or when I say that mohamad is your role model? Why are you not accepting that, you should be proud of that, is it not why you are insulting and cursing and murdering for him? To please him so that he will reserve a place a 72 harlots for you in the islamic paradise?

Oh. I'm not a Christian anymore. I keep saying 73, your mama has been added to the harem. Quote 73 next time. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you a local bush man or not.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 11:15pm On Apr 12
3seriez:

Oh. I'm not a Christian anymore. I keep saying 73, your mama has been added to the harem. Quote 73 next time. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are you a local bush man or not.
I know that you believe that the more people you murder for your role model the more harlots you get,

1 Like

Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

I know that you believe that the more people you murder for your role model the more harlots you get,

Your mama is the only harlot, ashawo, ashana wanted. She will be taken very good care of.
She will be lighted like a matchstick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ and be spread like a fowl. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12
mbaise1000:

Tell me one single thing that makes sense about your prophet or the satanic verses

Eat , drink , sleep Mohamed and Islam.
The obsession.
The persistence.
The perseverance.
The signs of mental fatigue.
The constant purging ๐Ÿ’ฉ in his pants
The Yaba left assessment.
The constant love ๐Ÿคฃ
It can only be Nairalands resident chief Bigot.
Doing What he knows how to do best.
A round of applause ๐Ÿคฃ

#Fool
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by tanigororo: 2:40am On Apr 13
mbaise1000:

Tell me one single thing that makes sense about your prophet or the satanic verses

Hebrews 9:22-28 KJV

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no forgiveness of Sin.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:51am On Apr 17
tanigororo:

Hebrews 9:22-28 KJV

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no forgiveness of Sin.
YES, IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:52am On Apr 17
3seriez:

Eat , drink , sleep Mohamed and Islam.
The obsession.
The persistence.
The perseverance.
The signs of mental fatigue.
The constant purging ๐Ÿ’ฉ in his pants
The Yaba left assessment.
The constant love ๐Ÿคฃ
It can only be Nairalands resident chief Bigot.
Doing What he knows how to do best.
A round of applause ๐Ÿคฃ

#Fool
Truth will always hurt, and there's nothing those that love lies will do about it, your role model is evil
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:57am On Apr 17
3seriez:

Your mama is the only harlot, ashawo, ashana wanted. She will be taken very good care of.
She will be lighted like a matchstick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ and be spread like a fowl. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wow, ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That's why you all murder for your role model in the hope of enjoying harlots in the islamic paradise, your disappointment is going to be huge
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17
mbaise1000:

Wow, ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That's why you all murder for your role model in the hope of enjoying harlots in the islamic paradise, your disappointment is going to be huge

The only disappointment is if your mama don't show up. She would have learnt a thing or 2. ๐Ÿซข
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17
mbaise1000:

Truth will always hurt, and there's nothing those that love lies will do about it, your role model is evil
Out of your rat hole again. Back to keep making a Fool of yourself local man. ๐Ÿคช
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 8:34pm On Apr 22
3seriez:

Out of your rat hole again. Back to keep making a Fool of yourself local man. ๐Ÿคช

We know where is where and who is who,your nemesis is not going away
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 8:38pm On Apr 22
3seriez:

The only disappointment is if your mama don't show up. She would have learnt a thing or 2. ๐Ÿซข
8 know now that you don't have a mother or do you? Or is she a harlot like you call other people's mothers harlots, that will be the explanation here because if your mother is not a harlot, you won't see other people's mothers as harlots, now go and report as usual ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 8:16am On Apr 23
mbaise1000:

8 know now that you don't have a mother or do you? Or is she a harlot like you call other people's mothers harlots, that will be the explanation here because if your mother is not a harlot, you won't see other people's mothers as harlots, now go and report as usual ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

No 73. Make an appointment ๐Ÿ˜‚ Very VIP treatment Mr nemesis ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 8:19am On Apr 23
mbaise1000:

We know where is where and who is who,your nemesis is not going away

Local pastor. Have you charged your phone, or are you back from your 1 week crusade.
Local Einstein to nemesis ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
What an idiot ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:18am On Apr 28
3seriez:

Local pastor. Have you charged your phone, or are you back from your 1 week crusade.
Local Einstein to nemesis ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
What an idiot ๐Ÿคฃ

Kid, serious human beings don't sleep on social media, that is for things like you, but we will always have time to come and have some fun calling out terrorists and their role MODEL mo
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 10:21am On Apr 28
3seriez:

No 73. Make an appointment ๐Ÿ˜‚ Very VIP treatment Mr nemesis ๐Ÿคฃ
You are going to be disappointed in the islamic paradise because there is not going to be free 72 harlots for any of you, ask mohamad, he is already there, the reality there is everlasting suffering and pains not perpetual hard-on and fuckery like your role model promised you.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28
mbaise1000:

You are going to be disappointed in the islamic paradise because there is not going to be free 72 harlots for any of you, ask mohamad, he is already there, the reality there is everlasting suffering and pains not perpetual hard-on and fuckery like your role model promised you.

You must like this thing alot , always talking about virgins. If the thing dey worry you like that go and pick ashawo now. Always talking about virgins, you must be really starving down there. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28
mbaise1000:

Kid, serious human beings don't sleep on social media, that is for things like you, but we will always have time to come and have some fun calling out terrorists and their role MODEL mo

Old man just ask , I will employ you and your generation since you're jobless and bigotry is not paying I know. Local man with nothing but a gullible church with gullible followers. How was crusade , I hope you're making good money with this your fufu filled brain.
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by NaijaPrince18: 4:00pm On Apr 28
Lol too bad. When certiain African Christian talk more about Muslims this us what youโ€™re getting. The west is killing Christianity and replacing it with gay AI agenda but keep on attacking Muslims. Christians will soon be ruled by all gays ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by josh123(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28
Islam is a virus, it needs to be uprooted from its source
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 12:51pm
3seriez:

Old man just ask , I will employ you and your generation since you're jobless and bigotry is not paying I know. Local man with nothing but a gullible church with gullible followers. How was crusade , I hope you're making good money with this your fufu filled brain.
Wow, employ indeed, who doesn't know that it's the poorest and those suffering from inferiority complex that will rush to call others poor, you sleep on nairaland and employ people too?
Wonderful
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by mbaise1000: 12:53pm
3seriez:

You must like this thing alot , always talking about virgins. If the thing dey worry you like that go and pick ashawo now. Always talking about virgins, you must be really starving down there. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is it not for this same virgins that you are willing to die for mohamad? Is it not to please him and get the free harlots he promised you in his burning Kingdom? I insist you will be disappointed there
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 12:59pm
mbaise1000:

Wow, employ indeed, who doesn't know that it's the poorest and those suffering from inferiority complex that will rush to call others poor, you sleep on nairaland and employ people too?
Wonderful

I Will put you on salary and feed you fool. Nothing inferior about that. I am very capable. Swallow your pride pastor. Or you want me to contribute to your church, I can do that too. grin.Ain't no shame, drop the pride and ask. I know you're a broke church rat.
You think I'm jobless like you that only comes here to Rant about Islam and Mohamed. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: AI Can Joke About Christianity But Not About Islam, See Why (pics) by 3seriez(m): 1:00pm
mbaise1000:

Is it not for this same virgins that you are willing to die for mohamad? Is it not to please him and get the free harlots he promised you in his burning Kingdom? I insist you will be disappointed there

Pastor is so horrny he now likes to talk about ashawo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.
This Old man is starving down there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another London Attack: Muslims Killed / Joe Biden Transition Team Blocked From Pentagon / How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.