Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker (35122 Views)

FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable / Nigerians Report Chigozie Nwonwu To BBC For Fake News(photo) / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by nwakibie3(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10
How much was spent on this project?
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Obiedun(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10
SadiqBabaSani:
Propaganda
E be like say you do not know the meaning of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10
Gggg
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by salbis(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10
chiiraq802:
I will take them serious, when they also launch app that will support the masses that want to JAPA!!!
Apt!
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Tywo2018: 3:56pm On Apr 10
Wait that theme on that got my attention: Nigeria government will just create any Office what we actually coordinating. God my country Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by elfico(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by sharpchap: 3:57pm On Apr 10
SAME PEOPLE SAME STORY SAME RESULT, NOTHING TO SHOW. THIS GIRL WEY CHOP PORTS AUTHORITY LIKE LOCUST ARMY. I DON TIRE FOR NIGERIA WALAHI. ONCE YOU SEE THE PEOPLE INVOLVED AND REVIEW THEIR TRACK RECORD YOU WILL KNOW THE OUTCOME BEFORE THEY START.
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by GiZcorp: 3:58pm On Apr 10
Something they won't even read!! Another avenue to siphon money, soon you will hear minister of whatever the fvck used 64B to maintain server and website...
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by israelmao(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10
Who do we report Tinubu to?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Haaland21: 4:08pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:
The portal was only opened for those who are not within the Jagbanic demonic circle from Lagos.

If you like, report Wale Edun from now till thy kingdom come, you will only be on a wild goose chase.

Report Dele Alake from now till Atlantic Ocean dries up, you only be fooling around.

Report Tunji-Ojo all you want, you will just be a bleating goat.

The information from the portal will only be used against ministers from East, South and Central who are not original members of the jagabanic coven.

The reason I didn’t add north is because the heat from the north is already too much on his dripping arse that he wouldn’t dare sack a northern minister.

So, don’t waste your time using the portal.

The only portal from Tinubu administration I will open is if it has to do with sharing of money; because it’s our common patrimony they are squandering 😏

We know them.
Emergency lovers of Nigeria.

You report with evidence and be ready to defend your allegations.

Leave hating ...... you are growing old

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by femtex007(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:
The portal was only opened for those who are not within the Jagbanic demonic circle from Lagos.

If you like, report Wale Edun from now till thy kingdom come, you will only be on a wild goose chase.

Report Dele Alake from now till Atlantic Ocean dries up, you only be fooling around.

The information from the portal will only be used against ministers from East, South and Central who are not original members of the jagabanic coven.

The reason I didn’t add north is because the heat from the north is already too much on his dripping arse that he wouldn’t dare sack a northern minister.

The only portal from Tinubu administration I will open is if it has to do with sharing of money; because it’s our common patrimony they are squandering 😏
Una don start. Y are u so dirty in thought?
I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Sapasenator: 4:10pm On Apr 10
RaySimran:
I'll drop a positive review on Dave Umahi, he's always on site making sure contractors are on their toe.

Lia mohammad that knows he was selling an unrepentant dictator and incompetent in-chief didn't slag as our current minister of information; he was always on Tv and columns of papers defending, white-washing Buhari's recklessness.

But this current man (don't know his name) is sleep-walking and lagging behind thereby empowering Bayo and Ngelale to assume his duty as mouthpiece of the nation, too bad.

Tinubu also sold the unrepentant dictator for 8 years. I am sure you still remember.
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Haaland21: 4:10pm On Apr 10
GiZcorp:
Something they won't even read!! Another avenue to siphon money, soon you will hear minister of whatever the fvck used 64B to maintain server and website...

They are not headless mob.

Chii
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by BluntCrazeMan: 4:11pm On Apr 10
They are shutting that APP down very very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by saintmm(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10
I hope it will not end up as only an academic exercise.
But, it will really get the stated deserved attention by the presidency
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Pat081: 4:13pm On Apr 10
I don't believe this government it maybe the ministers that are comment on it APC are full of liers and if it is true that is Nigeria that are comment hmmmmm sorry maybe your case
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by spako4(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10
SadiqBabaSani:
Propaganda
Wetin be propaganda about this na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by donsufia: 4:15pm On Apr 10
Nna Dem do you Nna Dem Yu still report to
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Asswipemod: 4:15pm On Apr 10
SadiqBabaSani:
Propaganda

Yeah, we expect you to say that since the president is up and doing. All you people want is to turn the country to cow republic. Unfortunately, the president is outperforming your morose and evil leader who destroyed lives for 8 years.
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by uuzba(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10
When Tinubu was the governor of Lagos state, Area boys were tormenting people on the road..
People would phone police and Tinubu to do something..
Tinubu DID NOT do anything to the area boys.

Now he's president of Nigeria.
And you think this same man will do anything to misbehaving ministers?

Tinubu WILL NOT do anything.
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by eliwa47(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10
I Trust Nigerians grin
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Apr 10
9jatriot:
Make una come see oooo.... Tinubu don raise the bar again o

Every good system according to the deming cycle must have a review or feedback component. This app here does just that.

Next will be to set up a call center to start responding to these issues and a project management tracker that will automatically create a responsible person to handle any complaint raised.

so who will report Tinubu to Tinubu?

I thought Tinubu was very good at spotting "talent"? are these set of "talent" not good enough?
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Mitsurugi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10
9jatriot:
Make una come see oooo.... Tinubu don raise the bar again o

Every good system according to the deming cycle must have a review or feedback component. This app here does just that.

Next will be to set up a call center to start responding to these issues and a project management tracker that will automatically create a responsible person to handle any complaint raised.

Oga don't be ignorant. There's always been a system of feedbacks. The problem is what is done with it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by LordIsaac(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10
post=129367337:
The app would enable Nigerians to monitor government projects.
UNPRECEDENTED in our darling nation.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless our darling LEADER Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
GOD BELSS NIGERIA.

We Rise.
First of its kind! God bless Jagaban!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by mipeesoft(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gift96:
Nigerians will still report Tinubu to tinubu
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by bal4real: 4:22pm On Apr 10
Which Nigerians, or mentally sophisticated ronus m0rons
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by rajiedreez: 4:24pm On Apr 10
So many people think that it's only the responsibility of the government to make Nigeria great. If the common man didn't play his part, Nigeria will still be worse than this no matter who's ruling us

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Trustedpronet: 4:25pm On Apr 10
chiiraq802:
I will take them serious, when they also launch app that will support the masses that want to JAPA!!!

That is y they launched e-passpport to enable you japa as fast you wish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by yewit37486: 4:25pm On Apr 10
richiemcgold:

I like that beautiful suggestions about training and retraining of our technical teachers. I hope education ministry take this up:

“Why won’t this ministry train and retraining technical teachers or have a specific target on this issue. That shows that you still want us to remain on the second generation on technology level but claimed that we next to develop nations. Please, dont let technical teachers be giving our children 1970 or 80s definition of new technology in 2024. Have a monthly program for them."

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-report-ministers-to-tinubu-hours-after-launch-of-fgs-feedback-portal/#google_vignette

These are the kinds of CONSTRUCTIVE feedback that would be most helpful. Nigerians shouldn't use the app as an avenue for abuses and insults (which solve nothing). Be solution focused like this person above.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Kusu12: 4:25pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:

What's this loser and obirodent even saying, all the propaganda and epistles you've been writing before and after the 2023 elections are in the mud, you can't do more than what you are known for wailing, grunting like pig, gnashing your teeth like loser and peddling falsehood.
Your fake messiah obingo is serial party defector and a failure in all ramifications.
I thought you loser would have relocated to Agulu where your fake messiah has developed instead of Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Kusu12: 4:28pm On Apr 10
bal4real:
Which Nigerians, or mentally sophisticated ronus m0rons
You meant the IPOB and Obirodent miscreants who take directives from a terrorist in kuje prison who's eating watery beans, a fugitive in far away Norway and a serial party defector and Pandora fraudster?
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Goodman247: 4:28pm On Apr 10
Trust Nigerians they will abuse d system

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.