Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics (30211 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Cj4charles(m): 8:54am On Apr 11
Slytiger:

Dis one still dey talk. Quack journalist.
You call that quack, how much was dollar when he posted that and how much was it when your drug Boss came in...
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by cyberguy72(m): 9:14am On Apr 11
PandoraObi:
He is a hypocrite, what is worth doing is worth doing well, he is doing all that because he lost election and he want to sway people with lies when bitterness and anguish lie in his heart
What's wrong with that ..it is called politics .What of Tinubu that protested against GEJ petrol subsidy but was the one who came to remove subsidy kpatakpata
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by EzeChukwuIgbo: 9:27am On Apr 11
cyberguy72:
What's wrong with that ..it is called politics .What of Tinubu that protested against GEJ petrol subsidy but was the one who came to remove subsidy kpatakpata
Absolutely nothing is wrong with what Peter Obi is doing as a politician but his people making him look like a saint and other must accept him and worship him is what I am against
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Midex88(m): 9:29am On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:
I am giving #1 Million

GO and prove to me that TINUBU as a private citizen built a project for people.

Go and show it!!!..and stop using alternate monikers to talk nonsense grin

check it out, do you know how many modern borehole project that 100m donates will do.. but No, you will still have something to say so i wont be suprised.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/561186-tinubu-donates-n100-million-to-flood-victims-in-kano.html?tztc=1
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by UnstableFC: 9:30am On Apr 11
EzeChukwuIgbo:

I should tell you how wide my mother Toto is?

No boy no
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Midex88(m): 9:31am On Apr 11
Slytiger:

Dis one still dey talk. Quack journalist.

lolz. he is just a nuisance on cheap suit. very soon, he will be sacked and disgraced. just watchout.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by historic: 9:32am On Apr 11
PandoraObi:
I am not surprised that is what you tell your mother and father

Oh boy no dey shalaye... Answer the simple question he asked you. How many boreholes have your father built?

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by EzeChukwuIgbo: 9:35am On Apr 11
UnstableFC:

No boy no
Good of you, I will continue replying you so you can continue to use your own hand to ridicule your mother, your message are clearly received
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by sultanofpigs: 9:42am On Apr 11
Shut up and go to school.

Is donating to flood victims an infrastructure project. What is wrong with these SW Agbado supporters sef.

This is the reason TINUBU excels in the SW, he understands how to press your 'agbado' bottom, with bigoted statements and hopeless Propaganda.

I asked you a question... where is the school, hospital, library, borehole that TINUBU built as a private citizen.?

Don't exposed the failure of Awolowo's free education, because it's now obvious that SW youths are poorly educated.

Midex88:

check it out, do you know how many modern borehole project that 100m donates will do.. but No, you will still have something to say so i wont be suprised.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/561186-tinubu-donates-n100-million-to-flood-victims-in-kano.html?tztc=1
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by UnstableFC: 9:49am On Apr 11
EzeChukwuIgbo:

My mother smells

Good
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by cyberguy72(m): 10:13am On Apr 11
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Absolutely nothing is wrong with what Peter Obi is doing as a politician but his people making him look like a saint and other must accept him and worship him is what I am against
You are just envious
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Offpoint1: 10:30am On Apr 11
EzeChukwuIgbo:
If you talking about stupidity ask your mother if she doesn't teach you manners
Spoken like someone who's mother truly taught manners. I'm impressed.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by egwue: 12:07pm On Apr 11
Anyone that condemns and criticize the good deed of a man who spend his hard earned money to provide free water for people, is indirectly ending good things in his own life. All these paper tigers on social media will end up heaping on themselves irrevocable curses.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by AskNgige2: 1:21pm On Apr 11
EzeChukwuIgbo:
You think everyone is a member of your family that cannot afford anything they need.

Efulefu,

Just leave Obi alone..
He is better than your generation to come... Simple keena
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Segxydube: 7:12pm On Apr 11
EzeChukwuIgbo:
You ask your mother that question, since you lack home training

E no go beta 4 ur papa and mama... Eleribu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman / Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances, Obsolete Equipment In Borno / Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.