Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics (30114 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by sultanofpigs: 10:28pm On Apr 10
See how you are disgracing yourself confidently and being stupid about it.

I ask a simple question. As a PRIVATE Citizen show me what TINUBU did for any community in NIGERIA.

You are busy talking Nonsense. grin

Heavensent01:

I thought I can't help you increase your low IQ and be civil but I don't know you want the gutter way

What Tinubu did for people of southwest, if your dad did 1% of it for you and your siblings while growing up you won't be thinking Tinubu is the reason of your frustration

Tinubu this and that in you crackhead brain yet he kept winning, a presidency that you people want to kill yourself for since ojukwu lost it after the civil war he foolishly took your forefathers to, Tinubu take it from you because while you dummy tribe while throwing tantrum, abusing northerners and westerners he was busy building bridge that your lord and messiah is using borehole to build in North
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Heavensent01(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10
sultanofpigs:
See how you are disgracing yourself confidently and being stupid about it.

I ask a simple question. As a PRIVATE Citizen show me what TINUBU did for any community in NIGERIA.

You are busy talking Nonsense. grin

Go and make your research, that dude you're hating have help to built physical and human capital when obi was busy milking you mental dysfunction specimen for 8yrs

He's only doing borehole in preparation for 2027 as you Easterners knows him to be a pretender but fΓΊck him though because people of North whom their leaders refuse to be responsible made him to be gallivanting with such cheap political scores

Now go and ask the iidiot that gave birth to you why he didn't treat his sperm before giving birth to you with watery sperm that make your brain not to develop like other parts of your body
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10
sultanofpigs:
Get educated and stop spamming all threads with foolish grammatical blunders. cheesy
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
Thank God, you are happy just as intended, at least it will ease the anguish and grieves of Peter Obi shameful defeat
go back to school sir is not too late for men
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10
Slytiger:

It's ironic when an Ibo person tries to use red mud to shame people. If only Nigeria can export red mud πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He meant to say Brown Roof Republic ......
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by sultanofpigs: 10:45pm On Apr 10
See answer. You are a disgrace.

Just answer the darn question. Where is TINUBUs Legacy project as a Private citizen.

Simple question and you are absolutely running mad, looking for jargons to suppress you obvious failures.

Na WA.

Heavensent01:

Go and make your research, that dude you're hating have help to built physical and human capital when obi was busy milking you mental dysfunction specimen for 8yrs

He's only doing borehole in preparation for 2027 as you Easterners knows him to be a pretender but fΓΊck him though because people of North whom their leaders refuse to be responsible made him to be gallivanting with such cheap political scores

Now go and ask the iidiot that gave birth to you why he didn't treat his sperm before giving birth to you with watery sperm that make your brain not to develop like other parts of your body
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Styluss: 10:53pm On Apr 10
What about the once he did before elections?

PandoraObi:
He is a hypocrite, what is worth doing is worth doing well, he is doing all that because he lost election and he want to sway people with lies when bitterness and anguish lie in his heart
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by LajaLaba: 11:17pm On Apr 10
Who send the muppet grin
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Oneday82: 11:30pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
He is a hypocrite, what is worth doing is worth doing well, he is doing all that because he lost election and he want to sway people with lies when bitterness and anguish lie in his heart

This simply shows how bitter and foolish you can be. Your mate are donating churches and mosque to their people kindly show us exactly what your community has benefitted from you. I did my borehole with my money according to the detect and request of the community. Obi never woke to do that that, the community specifically ask him to do that at the exact community. Maybe you expected him to replicate that in the whole community... Ewu ..
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by TalkingBird: 11:43pm On Apr 10
Likely those folks have been without water for years. What kind of hypocrisy is this'

A good did should be appreciated
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by EzeChukwuIgbo: 11:52pm On Apr 10
Oneday82:

This simply shows how bitter and foolish you can be. Your mate are donating churches and mosque to their people kindly show us exactly what your community has benefitted from you. I did my borehole with my money according to the detect and request of the community. Obi never woke to do that that, the community specifically ask him to do that at the exact community. Maybe you expected him to replicate that in the whole community... Ewu ..
This is how you talk to your mother, Ewu, coming here to look for who to blame for frustrations and unabated grieves
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by sheriffindy(m): 12:03am On Apr 11
What is

What is

What is doing well...

Are you well at all?

Pleas, you don't deserve a smartphone.
sultanofpigs:
Get educated and stop spamming all threads with foolish grammatical blunders. cheesy

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by AskNgige2: 12:03am On Apr 11
PandoraObi:
Thank God, you are happy just as intended, at least it will ease the anguish and grieves of Peter Obi shameful defeat

E de pain u..
Wonder how u de manage get data
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by EzeChukwuIgbo: 12:04am On Apr 11
peculiar2233:

Werey orun... show us anyone wey your generation don do
werey orun, Your mother is not here, go and look for her where you left
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by sheriffindy(m): 12:06am On Apr 11
Go and do a better borehole than his and let us breathe.
EzeChukwuIgbo:
This is how you talk to your mother, Ewu, coming here to look for who to blame for frustrations and unabated grieves
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by EzeChukwuIgbo: 12:07am On Apr 11
Offpoint1:

What is worth is worth doing well indeed.

Tell me purpose of a borehole... If you know the purpose of borehole, then tell me where y'all stupidity is coming from.
If you talking about stupidity ask your mother if she doesn't teach you manners
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Heavensent01(m): 12:09am On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:
See answer. You are a disgrace.

Just answer the darn question. Where is TINUBUs Legacy project as a Private citizen.

Simple question and you are absolutely running mad, looking for jargons to suppress you obvious failures.

Na WA.

Look at this broke foool that was born on credit telling me to answer his imbecilic question as if I'm here to be educating a prone mental dysfunction like his likes here

As Tinubu paid your kinsmen waec, gave you people free hands to do as you like in Lagos did you people still like him? No you fool prefer ojukwu that killed your grandparents, nnamdi kanu that killed little virgins left in East and Simon ekpa that killed Dora akuyili and others in your village

If you m0rons can celebrate Peter obi that was cursed for 8yrs and hating Tinubu that still get praises for governance for 8yrs then one need know further psychological evaluation of you people mental health

You live and wake with hate that's why reasoning was replace for emotions in East

I'll rather be watching tom and Jerry than to be answering one imbecilic question of an abandoned project like you
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Patojargz: 12:46am On Apr 11
PandoraObi:

Speak for yourself cos you don't know him.
Your papa do anyone?
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by CrossRhodes: 1:06am On Apr 11
PandoraObi:
my father is not here
K
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Ikpongiton: 2:08am On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:

what is worth doing, is worth doing,oh boy, your own no good, but you don killam
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Everydaylove: 2:18am On Apr 11
PandoraObi:

And the Person that won election made life so miserable even his own supporters died in stampede over struggle for food. Una no get Shame
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by HeroicMeastro: 2:52am On Apr 11
Lizzysamuel:

Credit: Rufai oseni|X
A supposed Presidential borehole for that matter πŸ˜‚
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Segxydube: 7:01am On Apr 11
PandoraObi:

If he did it b4 election, u go call am campaign... He did it after election u still no get sense again?

Hw u be like dis 4 ur family?
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by alcuin(m): 7:22am On Apr 11
The ability to see truth and say it the way it is is very critical.

Obidients know the truth.

Let's pretend and replace Peter Obi's name with Seyi Tinubu or El Rufai, you will see how they are going drag them for this substandard project. But as long as it's Obi, they must deflect and try to justify him.

The truth remains that the borehole is substandard and unfitting of a billionaire and presidential aspirant. This goes to show the lack of taste, miserly and low standard Peter Obi is.

That's the truth.

Oya, make una start to insult me.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Hamilton1(m): 7:33am On Apr 11
yarimo:
He should donate standard borehole or he should Keep his money. It's not by force biko
Have your state Governor or Senate donated standard Borehole in before?
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Druss(m): 7:40am On Apr 11
Mods you need to step in and deal with the tribalistic crap here. Standards are falling.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Yenitemidot: 8:46am On Apr 11
My own is what has the critics done ... In like of Tonko dike.. Highlight what U have done with ur Money as a big project for the Masses so far in the north and other places.. Let me compare
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by UnstableFC: 8:50am On Apr 11
EzeChukwuIgbo:
my father rapes dogs.

I talk am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo / How APC Governors Clashed, Tackled Each Other At Party Meeting / Shehu Sani Cries Out Over The 'Evil Plans' Of APC Kaduna Members Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.