Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics (30146 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money / Defamation: El-Rufai Slams ₦2 Billion Suit Against Omokri, Odinkalu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by paramakina202: 7:22pm On Apr 10
zionstaar75:
who are the them.my eldest brother has dug 2 boreholes in my village. So he should contest for presidency?I'm rolling on the floor with laughter. These Obidients are just dumb idiots

Your senior brother can contest for your village chairman.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Truths9ja: 7:24pm On Apr 10
Ask them well
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by broadman20: 7:31pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:
You are here defending your personal lord and saviour? Obi will never be president. A bigot for that matter. A pathological liar. A desperate agulu man. Yes daddy.

Hahahaha hahahaha!

See MUMU o!

As if Obi being the PRESIDENT is the issue?

The issue is you and your people are suffering like fools, looking for a lorry load of food to loot.

I see why Tinubu has used his drug money to enslave you all and that's why you don't reason properly.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Obiedun(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10
broadman20:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

See MUMU o!

As if Obi being the PRESIDENT is the issue?

The issue is you and your people are suffering like fools, looking for a lorry load of food to loot.

I see why Tinubu has used his drug money to enslave you all and that's why you don't reason properly.
You go shalaye taya o. We reject obi patapata
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by CorrectionFLuid: 7:33pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
He is a hypocrite, what is worth doing is worth doing well, he is doing all that because he lost election and he want to sway people with lies when bitterness and anguish lie in his heart

Has it ever occurred to you that he doesn't live in the north, and being someone who has much things to do, may have not seen the borehole which he paid for as a private citizen, until that day?
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by ufotunang: 7:36pm On Apr 10
yarimo:
He should donate standard borehole or he should Keep his money. It's not by force biko
... borehole is borehole...so far water is coming out of the borehole for people to use ... simple 🙄
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by broadman20: 7:37pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:
You go shalaye taya o. We reject obi patapata

You reject obi or not it will not stop you from suffering and stealing foodstuff from the moving lorry.

You have been confirmed the most hungry tribe in the south.

Sincerely speaking you people are disgrace to that criminal in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Toluwanise247(m): 7:37pm On Apr 10
sultanofpigs:
I am giving #1 Million

GO and prove to me that TINUBU as a private citizen built a project for people.

Go and show it!!!..and stop using alternate monikers to talk nonsense grin

Is like they just open cage for you? Where are you when tinubu keep supporting northern. Where are you when he donated millions for those who die in owo in Ondo state …. I can count millions empowerment programs he did across this nation…. Obident are the must dullest people on earth
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by ufotunang: 7:38pm On Apr 10
What has Tinubu done since he became president.. other than him sharing 3cups of rice as palliatives ito Nigerians
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Obiedun(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10
broadman20:

You reject obi or not it will not stop you from suffering and stealing foodstuff from the moving lorry.

You have been confirmed the most hungry tribe in the south.

Sincerely speaking you people are disgrace to that criminal in Aso rock.
I have touched your personal lord and saviour? You go vex taya
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Dpharisee: 7:40pm On Apr 10
Air Peace wore Isi Agu to London nobody complained but Ronus carry am for head with bitterness and saying they want to start OODUA AIRLINES as if anyone is stopping them.
Peter Obi do boreholes for North the beneficiaries are happy and thankful but Ronus no wan let us hear word. Tueh!
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Emekaonline: 7:43pm On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

Credit: Rufai oseni|X

Rufai please stop being hypocritical. If things like this was done by Tinubu before his presidency, you and your likes will criticise it. You are a bloody hypocrites. I have donated over five boreholes to different communities in my state and I never inscribed my name on any of it and I am not a politician. You are too hypocritical because I know if this is done by any of your not in your book of friends, your criticism will be high heaven. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by broadman20: 7:43pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:
I have touched your personal lord and saviour? You go vex taya

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Vex?

Person wey dey hungry and looking for something to steal is telling someone giving people assistance he is angry.

Sincerely speaking you need to see the mountain of fire and miracles church pastor nearest to you as soon as possible.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10
Mervingreat:

Imagine who is talking? So your brain is working to help your generation and you are these mentally dawn to be supporting a desperate mediocre and a petit political marketing that lack sensible context ba?

Your lousiness and nonsensical attitude deficiency you display here on Nairaland has showed you are are a total toxic to this forum and suffering from moral leprosy at the peak.
No matter how much you try to mask your mental deficiency with verbose words it won’t still change the glaring fact that your generation will be facing an uphill struggle to survive if they inherit your brain…it is no fault of theirs unfortunately.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Offpoint1: 7:49pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
He is a hypocrite, what is worth doing is worth doing well, he is doing all that because he lost election and he want to sway people with lies when bitterness and anguish lie in his heart
What is worth is worth doing well indeed.

Tell me purpose of a borehole... If you know the purpose of borehole, then tell me where y'all stupidity is coming from.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Mervingreat: 7:53pm On Apr 10
AkpaMgbor:

No matter how much you try to mask your mental deficiency with verbose words it won’t still change the glaring fact that your generation will be facing an uphill struggle to survive if they inherit your brain…it is no fault of theirs unfortunately.

Very unfortunate your mental capacity operating below average normal hums expectation, you simply have no value whatsoever to the society and your generation born and unborn and it will become a genetically dissasterous if your disaster gene is inherited by your generation..
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Mervingreat: 7:55pm On Apr 10
AkpaMgbor:

You are a total misfortune human walking around the face of the earth living your head back at home and enter humanity space with pendulated mental syndrome.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by alobright17(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:
Don’t mind them

We have challenged them to show us the ones their urine dispenser did, they couldn’t.

Ngwanu, go and do it now, they still can’t because they are too wicked to.

Only cho cho cho, no evidence.

Ndi ala!

Your father didn't get to his age before he died as a useless man .
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by rickyrex(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:
Who send am?
comment of a stingy person
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Obiedun(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10
broadman20:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Vex?

Person wey dey hungry and looking for something to steal is telling someone giving people assistance he is angry.

Sincerely speaking you need to see the mountain of fire and miracles church pastor nearest to you as soon as possible.
You are defending your master. Right? Obi will never be president
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by phemray(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:
Don’t mind them

We have challenged them to show us the ones their urine dispenser did, they couldn’t.

Ngwanu, go and do it now, they still can’t because they are too wicked to.

Only cho cho cho, no evidence.

Ndi ala!

Nigerian is a very interesting country. Truth is that only the south will not appreciate this coming from obi because of the Southern Nigeria lifestyle and exposure. For north, they need water. For Tinubu, this man is a greater achiever over decades in solving thousands of community and environmental issues personally without noise, that was the reason he was well known at the grassroot not online. Last time he said projects like markets and borehole are ment for local government and councilors that governor should solve bigger and challenging issues, truth. Although obi used his personal money but coming from a presidential candidate means that's the kind of quality of projects he will prefer for his people. For rufai, I know he must support the person that sponsor his wedding but the question is if Tinubu donates same water this way if this standard, will he put up same comment? But it's fun in all, anyway.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by phemray(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:

Obi himself knows hence he doesn't want to spend much money.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Obiedun(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10
rickyrex:
comment of a stingy person
You are licking the ass of your lord and saviour? We reject him
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Obiedun(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10
phemray:

Obi himself knows hence he doesn't want to spend much money.
You have not seen him Jumping from church to mosque just because of vote? He will soon go to mecca and medina.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by broadman20: 8:04pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:

I better not have my brother as a PRESIDENT and live very well.

Than having my brother as PRESIDENT and also looting foodstuff on a moving lorry.

What is the need that Tinubu is the president and most of you are begging and stealing foodstuff on the highway.

THEM DON SCAM UNA SINCERELY SPEAKING.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by famouscargo4u: 8:06pm On Apr 10
Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Obiedun(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10
broadman20:

I better not have my brother as a PRESIDENT and live very well.

Than having my brother as PRESIDENT and also looting foodstuff on a moving lorry.

What is the need that Tinubu is the president and most of you are begging and stealing foodstuff on the highway.

THEM DON SCAM UNA SINCERELY SPEAKING.
Kikikikikikiki!
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by peculiar2233: 8:11pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
Werey orun... show us anyone wey your generation don do
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by phemray(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10
Dpharisee:
Air Peace wore Isi Agu to London nobody complained but Ronus carry am for head with bitterness and saying they want to start OODUA AIRLINES as if anyone is stopping them.
Peter Obi do boreholes for North the beneficiaries are happy and thankful but Ronus no wan let us hear word. Tueh!

What you don't know is that in logical reasoning, obi name on the borehole tells Nigerian the quality of obi output. Meaning exactly what he will do in governance. But he never disappointed some people because most of his projects in Anambra are now described as next to nothing.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by phemray(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:
You have not seen him Jumping from church to mosque just because of vote? He will soon go to mecca and medina.

Sincerely he can do that oo🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by Treasure17(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
We've seen the one you constructed In your village.
Re: Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics by McCoy662(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:
Who send am?
Go close am na and do better one for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos / Man Kneels Before Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom State, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 27 Boko Haram Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.