Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water (848 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Seen Drinking Dirty Water. / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by BATified23(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad2M4uOD3cY?feature=shared

What do we call the donations of Peter Obi to the North when his own people need good water?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:04pm On Apr 10
BATified23:

What do we call the donations of Peter Obi to the North when his own people need good water?

If you want us to go this lane you will cry blood o.😂

Sultanofpiglets show this one receipts

https://www.nairaland.com/6786452/report-ogun-communities-drink-dirty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Balablue64: 4:09pm On Apr 10
Fake news, mpama
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by BATified23(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

If you want us to go this lane you will cry blood o.😂

Sultanofpiglets show this one receipts

https://www.nairaland.com/6786452/report-ogun-communities-drink-dirty

Osinbajo, the Presidential aspirant didn't go to North to donate borehole. Hope you Gerrit now?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by seanfer(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10
Can we stop all this petty and unnecessary posts about one region or the other drinking dirty water.... No region is perfect, not every time we will be playing dirty politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:19pm On Apr 10
BATified23:

Osinbajo, the Presidential aspirant didn't go to North to donate borehole. Hope you Gerrit now?

So he's useless both home and away?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by yarimo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10
Obi come and donate bohehole oo
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by DMerciful(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10
Yet you're praising Soludo the cureent governor because you wanna spite Obi. Who provides water, a private citizen or the governor?

Yeye dey smell
BATified23:

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by PandoraObi: 4:36pm On Apr 10
Peter girigory Obi did see these ones

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by muhammaduyusufu: 4:36pm On Apr 10
Of course. The Ibo (give me water - n****i) god is busy on a charity northerners never asked for. Bloody hypocrite, when even Anambrans are struggling for drinking water.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:37pm On Apr 10
muhammaduyusufu:
Of course. The Ibo (give me water - n****i) god is busy on a charity northerners never asked for. Bloody hypocrite, when even Anambrans are struggling for drinking water.

Cry blood😂😂
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:38pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:

See how incoherent you're sounding because of Obi 😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by muhammaduyusufu: 4:38pm On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

Cry blood😂😂
Peter Obi is licking Fulani arse hole and chopping Hausa shit. Isn't Allah wonderful grin

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Iykopee(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:

There is a governor there. It is his duty to provide them with clean water not a private citizen.

Can you show us the one provided by Thief'nubu after he left govt house?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by opamoses1: 4:40pm On Apr 10
muhammaduyusufu:

Peter Obi is licking Fulani arse hole and chopping Hausa shit. Isn't Allah wonderful grin
About a year ago, he was still busy declaring religious war and telling Christians to take back their country lol.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by blancsn1: 4:43pm On Apr 10
The problem with many foolish soul on NL is when when you Igbo were posting about those drinking bad water in the SW nobody stopped or cautioned you.

You all had filled day, the thread are still all over NL but immediately a single thread just this one is created to expose that you drink same bad water here you are running naked in the market square like a mad man.

We should no long expose each other region, if that is not madness I wonder what it is.

seanfer:
Can we stop all this petty and unnecessary posts about one region or the other drinking dirty water.... No region is perfect, not every time we will be playing dirty politics.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by PandoraObi: 4:43pm On Apr 10
Iykopee:

There is a governor there. It is his duty to provide them with clean water not a private citizen.

Can you show us the one provided by Thief'nubu after he left govt house?
You want everyone to be hypocritical and deluded like Peter Obi carrying 20 cameramen to donate 10 cartons of noodles, the religious war daddy is providing the dilapidated borehole for votes and he harbors bitterness and anguish in his heart

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Iykopee(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
You want everyone to be hypocritical and deluded like Peter Obi carrying 20 cameramen to donate 10 cartons of noodles, the religious war daddy is providing the dilapidated borehole for votes and he harbors bitterness and anguish in his heart

You mean the bullion vans that were meant to impoverish you more and more and make you a perpetual beggar?
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by seanfer(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10
blancsn1:
The problem with many foolish soul on NL is when when you Igbo were posting about those drinking bad water in the SW nobody stopped or cautioned you.

You all had filled day, the thread are still all over NL but immediately a single thread just this one is created to expose that you drink same bad water here you are running naked in the market square like a mad man.

We should no long expose each other region, if that is not madness I wonder what it is.

I am not Igbo... Go through my posts and see I am not what you think I am.
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10
seanfer:

But this is his own people calling obi attention to lack of water in anambra.

This is another reason obi will loose in the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by BATified23(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10
seanfer:

That's not the purpose of this thread. It's about the attitude of Obi not the igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by PandoraObi: 4:59pm On Apr 10
Iykopee:

You mean the bullion vans that were meant to impoverish you more and more and make you a perpetual beggar?
The fact that your family is impoverished perpetual beggars doesn't mean everyone share your fate, keep your penury mentality to yourself, God's blessings are sufficient for me.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Iykopee(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
The fact that your family is impoverished perpetual beggars doesn't mean everyone share your fate, keep your penury mentality to yourself, God's blessings are sufficient for me.

That says it all. Your family members where seen around thièfnubu's house begging for money. Infact, it is naturally a lifestyle in your zone.

Stupid beggars.
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by PandoraObi: 6:06pm On Apr 10
Iykopee:

That says it all. Your family members where seen around thièfnubu's house begging for money. Infact, it is naturally a lifestyle in your zone.

Stupid beggars.
So your mother normally take you along to beg one thiéfnubu for money, no wonder you are embittered and shackled, bitterness and anguish has crushed your destiny, your family disenfranchised penury has caused you mental illness.
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Iykopee(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
So your mother normally take you along to beg one thiéfnubu for money, no wonder you are embittered and shackled, bitterness and anguish has crushed your destiny, your family disenfranchised penury has caused you mental illness.

It was your father that was grinning like a roasted he-goat when thièfnubu's money didn't get to him as expected. This is the reason why the embittered old man committed suicide @ third main land bridge after realising a wacko like you is his son without job and reasonable achievement in life aside the 3 bastard kids hibernating under his thatched roof. grin grin

Bring it on.
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by ObiPandora: 6:22pm On Apr 10
No the attached loot by the pandora Criminal Peter Obi
Iykopee:

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by PandoraObi: 6:24pm On Apr 10
Iykopee:

It was your father that was grinning like a roasted he-goat when thièfnubu's money didn't get to him as expected. This is the reason why the embittered old man committed suicide @ third main land bridge after realising a wacko like you is his son without job and reasonable achievement in life aside the 3 bastard kids hibernating under his thatched roof. grin grin

Bring it on.
I know you will tell the story of disappointed and disadvantaged father and your family, I never knew he committed suicide because he was miserable wretched and despicable, I thought you said your unknown gunman fire was shot dead by security operatives, which of your father committed suicide again, tell me more
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by LegendHero(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10
Obi still blessing the North.

He will remember them by 2034.
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Iykopee(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
I know you will tell the story of disappointed and disadvantaged father and your family, I never knew he committed suicide because he was miserable wretched and despicable, I thought you said your unknown gunman fire was shot dead by security operatives, which of your father committed suicide again, tell me more

Why are you bitterly stating the obvious? Am I responsible for the mob action that cremated your grandpa after stealing some hot bean cake @ mushin? grin grin

Truth is, a dingbat like you with strabismus eyes, feeling like a swanky toad should have known that thièfnubu's money can only achieve one thing in your life.. Your destiny will be pauperised to the moon and back including those 3 malnourished kids you sired through harlots. Stop going to his house under a queue in the scorching sun to beg for alms with your bald head.

Abobaku, die well.
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Iykopee(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10
ObiPandora:
No the attached loot by the pandora Criminal Peter Obi

You mean your microphone licking drug snorting imbecilic vagabond?
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Think9ja(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10
Ok
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by BondRiv: 8:27pm On Apr 10
BATified23:

"There is no water in this town!" Abeg continue to tell Obi worshippers the truth.

Charity begins at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Marching Kaduna Residents Into Forest / Attorney General Of Rivers State & Commissioner Of Justics Resigns / Massob Leader’s Supporters Clash With Sss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.