Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,882 members, 7,848,569 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water (856 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Seen Drinking Dirty Water. / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by WorldRichest: 8:29pm On Apr 10
Peter Agulu Giringori Obituary has used the money he embezzled on Anambra to build water well for Hausa land
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by EzeChukwuIgbo: 12:14am On Apr 11
Iykopee:

Why are you bitterly stating the obvious? Am I responsible for the mob action that cremated your grandpa after stealing some hot bean cake @ mushin? grin grin

Truth is, a dingbat like you with strabismus eyes, feeling like a swanky toad should have known that thièfnubu's money can only achieve one thing in your life.. Your destiny will be pauperised to the moon and back including those 3 malnourished kids you sired through harlots. Stop going to his house under a queue in the scorching sun to beg for alms with your bald head.

Abobaku, die well.
Oooooh you mean it was obvious your father was wasted by security operatives for cannibalism, no wonder you are embittered, grievous and deranged, even your said your grandfather was caught stealing because of hunger and penury and he was burnt like goat, Jesus Christ, the generational curse is strong in your family, better take your mother away from the street

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Slytiger: 12:18am On Apr 11
UnstableFC:

Have my father raped my sister tonight?
Yes.
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by UnstableFC: 12:19am On Apr 11
Slytiger:

My father died today.

Sorry drop aza
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by EzeChukwuIgbo: 12:20am On Apr 11
UnstableFC:

Have your father raped your sister tonight?
Oooooh so your father not only rape outsiders and goats, he is now raping your sister, the deranged bastard must part of the people one agency was talking about, you harbor such menace in your family

1 Like

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Slytiger: 12:21am On Apr 11
UnstableFC:

My IPOB terrorist father died to tonight
Sorry drop aza
He can finally join ekwensu.
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by UnstableFC: 12:21am On Apr 11
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Oooooh so your father not only rape outsiders and goats, he is now raping your sister, the deranged bastard must part of the people one agency was talking about, you harbor such menace in your family

Your mother is still eating her Toto hair?
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Slytiger: 12:23am On Apr 11
UnstableFC:

My mother is still eating her Toto hair?
Yup grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by EzeChukwuIgbo: 12:23am On Apr 11
UnstableFC:

Your mother is still eating her Toto hair?
Hehehehehehehe no wonder your mother roams around onitsha market naked, I never knew she eat her toto hair, better bind the crazy woman with chains

1 Like

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by EzeChukwuIgbo: 12:24am On Apr 11
Slytiger:
Yup grin
chaiiii πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Slytiger: 12:25am On Apr 11
EzeChukwuIgbo:
chaiiii πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Bestmanfornow: 5:54am On Apr 11
BATified23:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad2M4uOD3cY?feature=shared

What do we call the donations of Peter Obi to the North when his own people need good water?

Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by opamoses1: 2:07pm On Apr 11
Why does this type of news never make it to front page Mynd44 fergie01 nlfpmod Seun mukina2. It doesn't fit the narrative perhaps because if this was Lagos or Ondo, it would have been pushed to FP.
Re: Anambra Community Drinking Dirty River Water by Betanaija42moro: 2:13pm On Apr 11
FAKE NEWS Marchant

(1) (2) (Reply)

97 Bags Of Rice Siezed As FG Cracks Down On Rising Prices / Edo Guber: My Opponents Are Baby Politicians- Okpebholo / Icpc Begins Fresh Probe Of Ex-govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.