Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 (26733 Views)

Historical Background Of Isolo, Lagos / Oba Saliu Adetunji Is Dead! Olubadan Of Ibadan Dies At 93 / One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by dododawa1: 4:03pm On Apr 10
Kabiru Agbabiaka, Osolo of Isolo Kingdom in Lagos state, is dead.

The Lagos monarch was said to have passed away on Wednesday morning.

In a statement, Olasoju Adebayo, chairman of Isolo local community development association (LCDA), said the monarch will be buried on Wednesday evening.

“I have the instruction of the Executive Governor of Lagos state, His Excellency, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu to formally announce the passing of the paramount ruler of Isolo Kingdom, Oba Kabiru Alani Adelaja Agbabiaka, Adeola Olushi III, today 10th April, 2024,” the statement reads.

He was aged 64. He will be buried today by 4pm at his palace, 3/5 Akinbaye street, Isolo, according to Islamic rites.”

The chairman did not disclose the cause of the monarch’s death.

Agbabiaka was installed as Osolo of Isolo Kingdom on July 11, 2004.

The monarch would have celebrated 20 years on the throne in July.

https://www.thecable.ng/osolo-of-isolo-lagos-monarch-dies-at-64/amp/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by HeatSeeker(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10
I wonder how many human heads dem go use Bury this one 🤔

Anyway...
Safe journey to the world beyond.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by FreeStuffsNG: 8:03pm On Apr 10
Eeya.....Kabiyesi w'aja

27 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by damola1: 9:06pm On Apr 10
Why so young ?

5 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by ukaface(f): 9:06pm On Apr 10
Eiyaaaa

He would be reborn
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by sexyking1: 9:06pm On Apr 10
Can today just pass please too much bad news

Third mainland bridge accident

Junior Pope

Oba isolo

God abeg ooo

8 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Elzazzi: 9:07pm On Apr 10
damola1:
Why so young ?

64 years old so young angry
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Negroid001(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10
damola1:
Why so young ?
Who be this?
His death is of no significance to the economy.

Land grabbers. Offspring of oppressors.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Sleekfingers: 9:07pm On Apr 10
Hmmm
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Hezzyluv: 9:07pm On Apr 10
I heard that he used to grab someone's land when he was alive even when you are the rightful owner ( if you no dey fortunate sha). How truth is this? I do not know.

RIP to him tho.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by condralbedez: 9:08pm On Apr 10
R. I .P kabiyesi....
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Hezzyluv: 9:08pm On Apr 10
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...

No be small. I am presently in Isolo now even not too far from his palace. Rumor is ongoing that no one should move around 10pm.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by DrAkpamudehe: 9:08pm On Apr 10
This one done bleach away the original years wey god give am

Agbado and bleaching undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by iampeterben(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10
Have they confirmed if he is truly dead, cos I have wished Junior Pope RIP only to hear he is alive. Confirm please.
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Sleekfingers: 9:08pm On Apr 10
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...

Such doesn't happen anymore.

12 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by pargelenis(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10
He looks kinda scary … shocked
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Dafungames: 9:09pm On Apr 10
Junior Pope is alive guys. Who is close to the hospital to Confirm it. God abeg oo!

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by tefishy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10
Hmmm
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10
So many ppl just dey die between today and yesterday. Even in my workplace Sef God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by bolaayenimo: 9:11pm On Apr 10
Junior Pope..I thank God for your life

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Judolisco(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10
Obas don't die... It's impossible... The king has climbed into the attic.... Journey well kabieyesi
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by KingAzubuike(f): 9:11pm On Apr 10
This one wey everybody just dey die.

Always have it at the back of your mind that death can come at anytime. Live your life and make the best out of it while you can.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by GiZcorp: 9:11pm On Apr 10
sexyking1:
Can today just pass please too much bad news

Third mainland bridge accident

Junior Pope

Oba isolo

God abeg ooo

Shey they said Jnr Pope isn't dead naw

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Makunahatata: 9:12pm On Apr 10
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...
just 20 hoekoro heads

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by nedekid: 9:13pm On Apr 10
Na wah, 64 is still young.
May Almighty grant him eternal rest, and grant his loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by ADDHAULAGE24(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10
Hmmm
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Eniolohunda: 9:15pm On Apr 10
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Belurved1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10
For Lagos!! Sisi head dem no go see except you want supply dem.
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by MuslimIgbo: 9:15pm On Apr 10
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...
Hey wu
How many una dey use bury una family members?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by ybalogs(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaei rojiun

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by ybalogs(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10
nedekid:
Na wah, 64 is still young.
May Almighty grant him eternal rest, and grant his loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
aamin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aare Onakakanfo, Gani Adams Graduates From LASU (Photo) / Photos From Osun Osogbo Festival 2018 / Alaafin Of Oyo To Hold The Naming Ceremony Of His Two Set Of Twins On Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.