Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 (26758 Views)

Historical Background Of Isolo, Lagos / Oba Saliu Adetunji Is Dead! Olubadan Of Ibadan Dies At 93 / One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Asswipemod: 10:44pm On Apr 10
seunmsg:
This is so sad. Ilufemiloye is dead just like that? May God rest his soul. So sad 😭.

Yinmu!
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by FreeStuffsNG: 10:49pm On Apr 10
Eriokanmi:

Smh. Ajoji l'onte shuashua wink
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Negroid001(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10
Kay25:
didirin did he collect ur papa land abi why ur cry come heavy oass the bereaved i won follow join

Thank God say na all of us kuku dey suffer the consequences of their greediness.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Eriokanmi: 10:58pm On Apr 10
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. Ajoji l'onte shuashua wink
You're not from lagos. This I know.
This osun man, why not Google what I just said and ruminate over it?. The matter happened just like yesterday, we cant forget. Anything done the wuruwuru way or with influence doesn't last. Check out those yoruba obas who were genuinely enshrined. That alone is a clear message to your likes, who don't care about due process. God over everything. We're nothing before Him

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by FreeStuffsNG: 11:45pm On Apr 10
Eriokanmi:

Please calm down sir. Google bawo? Smh. From late Oba Faronmbi whose palace was down the AUD college road adjoining Panada to late Oba Goloba whose Palace was directly opposite AUD to now departed Oba Agbabiaka whose Palace used to be inside Ago and later moved to his current palace opposite Akinbaye street, please which of these Osolos did not have another contestant when they contested for the Osolo throne? None yet they reigned over everyone including their fellow contestants for the throne. This is not like it is done for your revered Olubadan throne where the next in line is known for certain, in this succession process, there is contest with other Princes.

My point is that when you raised that he was not the genuine one, you implied that he was an impostor, it is disrespectful, shows that you are an outsider and it's because of your hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu. How you turned a thread that mourns Kabiyesi's passing to opportunity for you to describe him in condescending tone is completely objectionable and alien to Awori, Lagos and even the general Yoruba culture. I doubt if you are even Yoruba!
I will no longer respond to your messages so please forgive me if it displeases you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by afrika(f): 11:53pm On Apr 10
HeatSeeker:
I wonder how many human heads dem go use Bury this one 🤔

Anyway...
Safe journey to the world beyond.

You mean this practice still happens in the time and age?

Lord have mercy!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by DEROX: 12:36am On Apr 11
KingAzubuike:
This one wey everybody just dey die.

Always have it at the back of your mind that death can come at anytime. Live your life and make the best out of it while you can.
These traditional kings do too much rituals
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by shotuns: 1:02am On Apr 11
Ifa divination warn you all kings in Yoruba land to return what you stole from the ancestors, gbohun folohun gbohun folihun, you all refused, this is the after math.. RIP O kabiyesi .

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Burgerlomo: 2:25am On Apr 11
RIP Kabiesi
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:52am On Apr 11
Dem dem people

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by PHAYOL81: 5:47am On Apr 11
inna lillah wa inna, ilayhin rajeeun
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Ketamine9000mg(m): 5:59am On Apr 11
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...

How many human heads dem take bury Queen Elizabeth?
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Kay25(m): 6:44am On Apr 11
Negroid001:

Thank God say na all of us kuku dey suffer the consequences of their greediness.
If it is true he no go better for am in hell join
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by ednut1(m): 6:54am On Apr 11
His daughter was my crush when i was in JSS1 . It is well ☹️
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Skty: 7:07am On Apr 11
Elzazzi:

64 years old so young angry

Yes na...64 is young na.. people live up to 115
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Skty: 7:11am On Apr 11
Josephkabila12:
did they grab your land in your barren southeast ibo

Ozuor. ...is he from the east? U know am before?
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Skty: 7:12am On Apr 11
Hezzyluv:
I heard that he used to grab someone's land when he was alive even when you are the rightful owner ( if you no dey fortunate sha). How truth is this? I do not know.

RIP to him tho.
The wicked shall never go unpunished
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by dododawa1: 7:30am On Apr 11
It is

WELL
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Alexiiydon: 7:46am On Apr 11
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...
as far as it’s the head of the people from the red soil tribe then we’re okay
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Justrite007: 7:50am On Apr 11
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...

They don’t use human again things have change now they use animal like goat
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Josephkabila12: 8:33am On Apr 11
Negroid001:
Hi

Before you start to jump. I'm Yoruba.
mumu iboe disguising
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Josephkabila12: 8:34am On Apr 11
Skty:

buffoon iboe disguising
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Josephkabila12: 8:38am On Apr 11
Skty:

buffoon iboe disguising
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Josephkabila12: 8:40am On Apr 11
Skty:

mumu iboe disguising
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by cassyrooy(m): 9:07am On Apr 11
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...
That's nonsense. It's not your business.
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Eriokanmi: 10:56am On Apr 11
FreeStuffsNG:
Please calm down sir. Google bawo? Smh. From late Oba Faronmbi whose palace was down the AUD college road adjoining Panada to late Oba Goloba whose Palace was directly opposite AUD to now departed Oba Agbabiaka whose Palace used to be inside Ago and later moved to his current palace opposite Akinbaye street, please which of these Osolos did not have another contestant when they contested for the Osolo throne? None yet they reigned over everyone including their fellow contestants for the throne. This is not like it is done for your revered Olubadan throne where the next in line is known for certain, in this succession process, there is contest with other Princes.

My point is that when you raised that he was not the genuine one, you implied that he was an impostor, it is disrespectful, shows that you are an outsider and it's because of your hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu. How you turned a thread that mourns Kabiyesi's passing to opportunity for you to describe him in condescending tone is completely objectionable and alien to Awori, Lagos and even the general Yoruba culture. I doubt if you are even Yoruba!
I will no longer respond to your messages so please forgive me if it displeases you.
I'm not displeased. You can say I'm not yoruba simply because I don't join you guys in showering praises on the corrupt and incapable tinubu. If you could call Baba Obasanjo, Chief Bode George and other elders in our land Ibos, simply for not being psychophants , who am I to contest your stance on my ancestry? It's irrelevant. You've personally abused Chief Ayo Adebanjo here last year and I cautioned you. Which yoruba son does that? Before I talk, I have proofs. The Tinubu's Police orderly, whom he later crowned king, against the wish of the next-in-line is a story for another day.

So, if there's someone who doesn't have respect for yorubas and our elders, you fit much better in that position. Have a nice day
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by hopewealth: 12:33pm On Apr 11
sexyking1:
Can today just pass please too much bad news

Third mainland bridge accident

Junior Pope

Oba isolo

God abeg ooo
you don't add Lagos island(docemo) fire disaster
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Skty: 11:19am On Apr 14
Josephkabila12:
mumu iboe disguising

I go help you curse ibos ..Iboes are mummus....I hope that makes u happy. ...they are fuools oya add more ....if u yab or ©urse Igbos, e nor concern me. I go help u abus.e them,I'm not one of them....but u for here na Yoruba 🤡...ozuor, with a leader who has eaten ur future ...and an illliterate ruler..
Amugbo,ashiere,Oponu,ode.
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Josephkabila12: 11:49am On Apr 14
Skty:

I go help you curse ibos ..Iboes are mummus....I hope that makes u happy. ...they are fuools oya add more ....if u yab or ©urse Igbos, e nor concern me. I go help u abus.e them,I'm not one of them....but u for here na Yoruba 🤡...ozuor, with a leader who has eaten ur future ...and an illliterate ruler..
Amugbo,ashiere,Oponu,ode.
mumu stvpid edo p!g 🐽
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Skty: 6:02pm On Apr 14
Josephkabila12:
mumu stvpid edo p!g 🐽

Yorrrobber arrmed robbber....ozuor ashiere
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Josephkabila12: 11:27am On Apr 19
Skty:

Yorrrobber arrmed robbber....ozuor ashiere
stvpid edo m@ggot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Osun Osogbo Festival 2018 / Alaafin Of Oyo To Hold The Naming Ceremony Of His Two Set Of Twins On Same Day / White Mass Choir Do Christmas Carol In Nigerian Language (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.