Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 (26755 Views)

Historical Background Of Isolo, Lagos / Oba Saliu Adetunji Is Dead! Olubadan Of Ibadan Dies At 93 / One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by honourwealth(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10
dododawa1:

https://www.thecable.ng/osolo-of-isolo-lagos-monarch-dies-at-64/amp/

It's been a while we hear from Oba Akinolu wetin happen
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by omoiseselagba: 9:17pm On Apr 10
HeatSeeker:
I wonder how many human heads dem go use Bury this one πŸ€”

Anyway...
Safe journey to the world beyond.

Your head is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by MuslimIgbo: 9:17pm On Apr 10
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...
How many dem use bury ya papa?

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by dfrost: 9:17pm On Apr 10
What.? Oba Kabiru ke? Aah πŸ€§πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Ronaldo's family should be the next family to hold forte I guess
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Sapasenator: 9:17pm On Apr 10
Royal fathers wey dey bleach.

RIP Oyinbo
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by TUANKU(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10
damola1:
Why so young ?
Do you know the life expectancy rate in Nigeria? cheesy
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by PointZerom: 9:20pm On Apr 10
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...

I know him in person when his boys wanted to take my property in Okota. He's one of the deadly Monarchs in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by MuslimIgbo: 9:21pm On Apr 10
DrAkpamudehe:
This one done bleach away the original years wey god give am

Agbado and bleaching undecided
But na osu dey bleach na

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Josephkabila12: 9:21pm On Apr 10
HeatSeeker:

Anyway...
mumu nah king u dey refer to as this one??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by JuanDeDios: 9:22pm On Apr 10
Hezzyluv:

No be small. I am presently in Isolo now even not too far from his palace. Rumor is ongoing that no one should move around 10pm.
It's time to move beyond this barbarism that has no social benefit. This is a call to all Yorubas worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by dfrost: 9:25pm On Apr 10
Hezzyluv:

No be small. I am presently in Isolo now even not too far from his palace. Rumor is ongoing that no one should move around 10pm.

It goes without telling.
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Josephkabila12: 9:30pm On Apr 10
Negroid001:

Who be this?
His death is of no significance to the economy.

Land grabbers. Offspring of oppressors.
did they grab your land in your barren southeast ibo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Bimpe29: 9:31pm On Apr 10
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by enemyofprogress: 9:31pm On Apr 10
ukaface:
Eiyaaaa

He would be reborn
na you go reborn am?

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by derecho(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10
If someone had told him that he won't see May 29, 2024 he would say it's a lie.
The best Sanwo-olu or Tinubu can do for him is one-minute silence. I doubt he'd even get that.

This is a warning to all those in power.
You are still a human whose breathe can cease anytime.

One mumu was saying Obas don't die, go and tell the next one to be coronated that the dead one is still alive na.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by ukaface(f): 9:37pm On Apr 10
enemyofprogress:
na you go reborn am?
Who knows
E fit be me, e fit be you
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Eriokanmi: 9:39pm On Apr 10
damola1:
Why so young ?
One of those Tinubu's boys installed during his tenure as governor. The one who was to be genuinely installed was sidelined. He's still alive and well. We dey see things for Lagos. Anyway RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Negroid001(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10
Hi
Josephkabila12:
did they grab your land in your barren southeast ibo

Before you start to jump. I'm Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by meobizy(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10
I could swear I read this story a few days ago. Okay, R.I.P. to the dead. There is nothing else one can add.
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by toujurs: 9:41pm On Apr 10
damola1:
Why so young ?
Young at 64, are you even normal. Probably the milk he demands from cowbell keeps him looking young in your eyes. grin
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Tellmeastory: 9:46pm On Apr 10
Elzazzi:

64 years old so young angry

You be small pikin. That's why 64 seems old to you.

I bet you're less than 25 yrs old.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Thevoicenew1: 9:46pm On Apr 10
Popular Nollywood Actor Jnr Pope is Alive, not Dead Nigerians Jubilate

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpIjdKpK7IQ
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Fulaniguy01: 9:48pm On Apr 10
HeatSeeker:
I wonder how many human heads dem go use Bury this one 🤔

Anyway...

please could you either wise up or grow up ?
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Arijude(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10
Sleekfingers:

Such doesn't happen anymore.
you are lying.
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by FreeStuffsNG: 9:55pm On Apr 10
Eriokanmi:
One of those Tinubu's boys installed during his tenure as governor. The one who was to be genuinely installed was sidelined. He's still alive and well. We dey see things for Lagos. Anyway RIP to him.
Smh. This is very unfortunate and disrespectful. Sometimes, when I read disparaging comments that diminish the dead like this, I just wish people who type comments like yours live for ever and don't die.

Then Prince Agbabiaka was a prominent figure in the royal family and when he was chosen and crowned among all the others, he became the Kabiyesi to all and sundry including those who contested the post with him.

He reigned for about 20 years and if he's not the choice, he would not have enjoyed the support of the people. You even indicted yourself by suggesting that there's one who is meant to be when it's not the position of Olubadan.

After Oba Goloba passed on, there was no rancor in the selection of Oba Agbabiaka, it's our prayers and hope that the process through which the next Kabiyesi will emerge will be peaceful and rancor free too.
Aworiland just lost a very prominent Kabiyesi. Be sensitive nau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by opamoses1: 9:59pm On Apr 10
Negroid001:
Hi

Before you start to jump. I'm Yoruba.
Ok uchenna
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Negroid001(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10
opamoses1:

Ok uchenna

Ema binu oga ade.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Kay25(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10
Negroid001:

Who be this?
His death is of no significance to the economy.

Land grabbers. Offspring of oppressors.
didirin did he collect ur papa land abi why ur cry come heavy oass the bereaved i won follow join

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by seunmsg(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10
This is so sad. Ilufemiloye is dead just like that? May God rest his soul. So sad 😭.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by article1: 10:36pm On Apr 10
Exactly 3 months to celebrate 20 years on the throne. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by Eriokanmi: 10:36pm On Apr 10
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. This is very unfortunate and disrespectful. Sometimes, when I read disparaging comments that diminish the dead like this, I just wish people who type comments like yours live for ever and don't die.

Then Prince Agbabiaka was a prominent figure in the royal family and when he was chosen and crowned among all the others, he became the Kabiyesi to all and sundry including those who contested the post with him.

He reigned for about 20 years and if he's not the choice, he would not have enjoyed the support of the people. You even indicted yourself by suggesting that there's one who is meant to be when it's not the position of Olubadan.

After Oba Goloba passed on, there was no rancor in the selection of Oba Agbabiaka, it's our prayers and hope that the process through which the next Kabiyesi will emerge will be peaceful and rancor free too.
Aworiland just lost a very prominent Kabiyesi. Be sensitive nau.
You can't tell the lagos story as an outsider better than us. Google is your friend. The one who was supposed to be installed was sidelined. Meanwhile, i didn't make any bad comment about the late oba, it was a recap, which was a fact.

May his soul rest in peace. After death, is judgement for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Agbabiaka Is Dead! Osolo Of Isolo Dies At 64 by article1: 10:36pm On Apr 10
Exactly 3 months to celebrate 20 years on the throne. May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Osun Osogbo Festival 2018 / Alaafin Of Oyo To Hold The Naming Ceremony Of His Two Set Of Twins On Same Day / White Mass Choir Do Christmas Carol In Nigerian Language (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.