Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? (69577 Views)

Unbelievable Is Junior Pope Really Dead Full Video / [dead Or Alive]: Is Actor Chiwetalu Agu Living Or Dead? / Is Actor Mike Godson & Actress Genny Uzoma Dating? See Their Chemistry On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by eddie7: 6:03pm On Apr 10
So unfortunate....quite painful and annoying

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by StraightGaay: 6:04pm On Apr 10
DeGods007:

That water is the occultic coven in Asaba

There is usually quite and scary with a cemetery very close.

That place is avoided by people I wonder why they have to follow that route cry cry cry cry
How old are u ?

2 Likes

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by enemyofprogress: 6:05pm On Apr 10
tabaralph:

It’s confirmed…ask Google
Google too dey blow lie at times, especially if him no like dat person or him dey hungry

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Lomprico2: 6:07pm On Apr 10
I can't enter a six feet pool without a floater make e con be enter boat without a life jacket.
We take safety too lightly in this country.

RIP Pope
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by saviourGeorge: 6:08pm On Apr 10
nero2face:
Nollywood better go find out what's happening in their industry, possibly they wronged the gods while filming, this is not funny again

No be lie o
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10
Ririflower:
It's true. He's dead. It was during a boat trip, the boat capsized and two others died. He died in a hospital in Delta State.

Why wasn’t he putting on a life jacket
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by pikechukwu6(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10
RIP if it's true... My condolences to the family cry
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10
Ceenachi:
Some one need to go to ja!l for such negligence
The producer and director lipsrsealed

My thoughts too

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by WhiteWood: 6:09pm On Apr 10

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by merits(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10
Momcherry:
Please I'm in shock, someone should tell me it's a fake rumor..

Yes is trending presently on twitter RIP to the legend .
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by popsyleo1: 6:12pm On Apr 10
RIP
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by MrCork: 6:13pm On Apr 10
Momcherry:

Is he TuPac? angry
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by ozo13(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10
merits:
Yes is trending presently on twitter RIP to the legend .
even a breaking news on TVC news now
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by WIZGUY69(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10
Wtf shocked
And I de inside ferry now
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Jennyclay(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10
emperor4love:
Ppl don't take safety serious or wat ,are the with there life jacket
Nigerians in particular don’t take safety serious. undecided

My safety is my number priority in anywhere I find myself.

A guy was taking me out with his car, I sat in the front sit with my seatbelt on, he was just driving with speed and there was a deep porthole in front of us, he didn’t see it on time, the moment he sighted it he quickly held his brake so carelessly. Thank God I used a seatbelt else I would have jumped out through the glass screen because I felt the force with the way the seatbelt dragged me back.

Only God knows what would have happened, would have posted me online on nairaland undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Sctests: 6:14pm On Apr 10
Where was his life jacket? My God!
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Snowx: 6:15pm On Apr 10
nero2face:
Nollywood better go find out what's happening in their industry, possibly they wronged the gods while filming, this is not funny again

Kogheririri gaa doolu Ala..there was an accident and you re attributing it to curses in Nollywood
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Uche559(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10
This is painful
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by We4all: 6:16pm On Apr 10
I have never watched any of his movies but he seems quite popular. Is it not the same guy whose wife gave birth recently and he was showing her off?
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Sirchiboy: 6:17pm On Apr 10
Jennyclay:
Nigerians in particular don’t take safety serious. undecided

My safety is my number priority in anywhere I find myself.

A guy was taking me out with his car, I sat in the front sit with my seatbelt on, he was just driving with speed and there was a deep porthole in front of us, he didn’t see it on time, the moment he sighted it he quickly held his brake, thank God I used a seatbelt else I would have jumped out through the glass screen because I felt the force with the way the seatbelt dragged me back.

Only God knows what would have happened, would have posted me online on nairaland undecided
Lol 😆

2 Likes

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by spencekat(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10
We4all:
I have never watched any of his movies but he seems quite popular. [/b]Is it not the same guy whose wife gave birth recently and he was showing her off?[b]
Yes

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Ibime(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10
For those bemoaning lack of life jacket, there is also a good possibility that the impact of the accident killed him. Drowning is not the only scenario. A speedboat overturning will do so at great speed, slamming it's occupants into the water and at each other, then hitting them on the way down

7 Likes

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Akinpresident: 6:19pm On Apr 10
See the video he made earlier today
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5ko136A7tA/

This is what he captioned it

"See me lamenting……The risk we take to entertain you ; crossing river 9ja yesterday with no life jacket…… Na wahoooooo …. Who does that ??
👆"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by TheWinterBird(f): 6:20pm On Apr 10
Whaat?!!! Omg, someone tell me this isn't true!!!
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by We4all: 6:21pm On Apr 10
spencekat:
Yes

Hmnn....Na wao!

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by xeju: 6:21pm On Apr 10
🤣🤣🤣. Tell that to the gullibles. Meaning almost every actors for the world for don die finish
kerry57:
Something have been wrong with the career path of acting. It's not an ordinary career, every actor in any movie play a duplicate personality. That is why u must be Spiritually sound in God if u must go into acting.

As a young drama actor in the Sunday school back then I can vividly remember the kind of prayers we pray after each presentation in church.

So, I have not been surprised by the happenings in the industry. It's a global thing. It's around like that.

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by ThierryJay: 6:22pm On Apr 10
I hope it isn't true cos the green jacket he wore when making the live video on the boat is different from the cloth on his supposed drowned corpse.

If he's gone, then this is probably the most unfortunate Nollywood death case I've seen. I mean on the live video few hours ago, he was just begging the boat driver to reduce the boat speed saying he was an only child that had 3 children to take care of and highlighting the risks of water travel to provide entertainment, only to then die by drowning on the same trip? cry

6 Likes

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Itiskdg121(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10
Sabinus just confirmed this sad news.
Life is truly a mirage
Momcherry:

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10
HOW MUCH IS LIFE JACKET THAT THEY CAN PROVIDE OR U PROVIDE FOR YOURSELF?
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by sunsweet33: 6:23pm On Apr 10
kerry57:
Something have been wrong with the career path ofhy u must be Spiritually sound in God if u must go into acting.

So, I have not been surprised by the happenings in the industry. It's a global thing. It's around like that.

How do the Koreans and oyibo act the most disgusting stuff and nothing happens to them.

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by spencekat(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10
No divers standing by, even if there were no life jackets or buoys?
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10
The speed 🚄 boat 🚢 driver and film 🎥 director including the executives should be arrested no two ways about it....... RiP to junior pope ........ Producers can't provide safety measures for their clients ..... Make the face wreath of the law fully

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.