Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? (69779 Views)

Unbelievable Is Junior Pope Really Dead Full Video / [dead Or Alive]: Is Actor Chiwetalu Agu Living Or Dead? / Is Actor Mike Godson & Actress Genny Uzoma Dating? See Their Chemistry On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Momcherry(f): 7:16pm On Apr 10
Itiskdg121:
Sabinus just confirmed this sad news.
Life is truly a mirage

It truly is. I just saw the last video he made before the incident. Quite sad 😒

May his soul RIP
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by kerry57: 7:16pm On Apr 10
sunsweet33:

How do the Koreans and oyibo act the most disgusting stuff and nothing happens to them.

I did not comment for arguement or validation. Most time those that say that they aren't gullible are really the most gullible.

To help u a bit, google the actors and actresses of Korean movie industry that died recently, u will see there number and the funniest thing is that most of this guys die in their prime. Google for any country of ur choice. You won't know cos u aren't in those countries. My comment is what I know and have seen playing out in the movie industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by occfx: 7:28pm On Apr 10
Itiskdg121:
Sabinus just confirmed this sad news.
Life is truly a mirage

This life just dey like Nigerian nepa
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by RPG2020(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10
TechCapon:
angry
Nollywood doesn't favor men at all. I saw nonso diobi begging for giveaway on tiktok

Nonso is not begging for giveaway he only begging for tap tap tap grin

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by SPAMBOX7: 7:30pm On Apr 10
Nairalander248:
Negligence to wear life jacket... and powerful spoken words while going on live for Social media, he no sabi say things wey live for water get power pass the one for land angry shocked but I just hope it's acting sha. angry
What did he say?
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Nairalander248: 7:33pm On Apr 10
SPAMBOX7:
What did he say?

He was actually jokingly begging the driver to slow down that he has three kids that he's the breadwinner and the rest....

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by EreluRoz: 7:44pm On Apr 10
pocohantas:

I am not a fan of Nollywood actors, let alone the Asaba division. But this guy is always so positive and spreads light on any couple scandal. You should see his comments under such posts on Instablog. Then the way he dots on his wife and kids. I didn't know when I started liking him. I can't believe I am this pained by the news. He would be missed by his family!!
Poco he's still alive, he's in the emergency section as posted by one of his colleague Uche Nnanna

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by EreluRoz: 7:45pm On Apr 10
Mariangeles:

Hei God! His little boys! 😱
Mariah he's still alive but in the emergency section in Asaba as posted by one of his colleagues Uche Nnanna
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by badboyTee(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10
Eleporobi:

If its PR then nobody should take nollywood people serious again. That was how that lady too went and was using bobrisky for traction only for it to boomerang.
I just saw a news now that he is alive no wonder my instincts don't lie I found it weird the other guy laying on the floor his face was covered what do you think?
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10
badboyTee:
I just saw a news now that he is alive no wonder my instincts don't lie I found it weird the other guy laying on the floor his face was covered what do you think?
Mtcheeeew, so na fake news sef!

Nigerians and fake news.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Mariangeles(f): 8:27pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
Mariah he's still alive but in the emergency section in Asaba as posted by one of his colleagues Uche Nnanna

I hope it's true. Hmm!
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by meobizy(f): 8:37pm On Apr 10
Why is Seun’s useless forum acting up? How many times will my comment be deleted?

That body didn’t have a life jacket on. Nigerians are always lackadaisical with serious matters. They’ll claim an emergency will never happen. This time, it did. R.I.P. to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by enemyofprogress: 8:43pm On Apr 10
It is true. He is dead, he died in a boat mishap that capitalized in a river while shooting a movie.

How can people travel on a boat without wearing life jackets. We are too lalastical in Nigeria
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Eleporobi: 8:43pm On Apr 10
badboyTee:

Very soon people will not be taking these nigeria celebrities serious again.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by EreluRoz: 8:45pm On Apr 10
Mariangeles:

I hope it's true. Hmm!
it's very true oooo he's alive and in the hospital.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Sermwell(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10
kerry57:

Like I said it's all over the world. Google the list of actors of any country of your choice this year alone and give urself the result u need
A lot of people die everyday and not only actors!! You only get to hear about their death because they are celebrities!!
Don't make it look like majority of people dying are actors!
Haba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Davehasmadeit(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10
Bonapart:
why don't you just drop your comment and leave in peace? Must you display how daft and fuulish you are? What has this got to do with prophet. Daft Muppet
Ogun kee you and your family. Must you reply? See this compos mentis homosapient. If u do anyhow, I go locate you, use u do eba chop.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Mariangeles(f): 9:05pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
it's very true oooo he's alive and in the hospital.

Could the whole thing have been a publicity stunt? πŸ€”
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by EreluRoz: 9:09pm On Apr 10
Mariangeles:

Could the whole thing have been a publicity stunt? πŸ€”
Not at all, like one of the guys didn't make it out alive.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by VIKTO83(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10
But few minutes Ago the AGN president (Rmeka Rollas) confirmed that he was revived afterwards.
He said: what God cannot do does not exist.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by pocohantas(f): 10:51pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
Poco he's still alive, he's in the emergency section as posted by one of his colleague Uche Nnanna

I just went to check on IG. I do hope it is true!
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Citizen10: 10:58pm On Apr 10
Ririflower:
It's true. He's dead. It was during a boat trip, the boat capsized and two others died. He died in a hospital in Delta State.

You were not at the scene. You were on your damn bed claiming it's true. Have you heard that he is alive now? If you cannot verify the news, then don't share it! Learn your lesson
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by EreluRoz: 11:10pm On Apr 10
pocohantas:

I just went to check on IG. I do hope it is true!
He eventually gave up after some hours.

Junior Pope is dead. 😭 😭 😭

The producer has confirmed him dead on live

😭
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Lanruze: 12:06am On Apr 11
Can we collectively report a page belonging to MC Mbakara to facebook for insensitive content.

Now he has been certified dead after three hospitals verified his body but this MC Mbakara had the temerity, guts and audacity to make a video and say confidently that Jnr. Pope wanted to sell his film and was just pranking Nigerians.

Such an insensitive post on MC Mbakara's FB post page.

His account must be closed.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by ThatFairGuy1: 3:29am On Apr 11
He knows His people!
So only those who are His people as claimed wouldn't experience death?
The dead ones even from ur family are not His people?
That's confusion Madam
maureensylvia:
Lord take control πŸ₯Ή

Modified ****
And God took control πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

God never disappoints
Hear me out…he knows his people!

God na u do this oneπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

1 Like

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by maureensylvia(f): 4:15am On Apr 11
ThatFairGuy1:
He knows His people!
So only those who are His people as claimed wouldn't experience death?
The dead ones even from ur family are not His people?
That's confusion Madam

Sorry sir
I’m lost for words now sir
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by imagrg(m): 4:40am On Apr 11
He's not dead....stop spreading rumours.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:52am On Apr 11
GanagiBitrus:
Very avoidable death.
A life jacket would have prevented this.

Probably over speeding
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by victoria738184: 8:11am On Apr 11
so many of these nigerian celebrities in the U.S are bleaching their skin lighter , thats how many of them get noticed because they are perceived as being more attractive if they are light skin.I saw in ebony magazine which is very reliable that they use stronger professional grade skin lightening products from a U.S based company and website called https://mansionhawaiibeauty.online because their stronger professional grade skin lightening products make them look FAR more light skin & mixed race and not look totally black anymore. Maybe they get more acting jobs if they are light skin.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Bonapart(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11
Davehasmadeit:

Ogun kee you and your family. Must you reply? See this compos mentis homosapient. If u do anyhow, I go locate you, use u do eba chop.
waste of space and sperm
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by TechCapon(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11
RPG2020:

Nonso is not begging for giveaway he only begging for tap tap tap grin
abeg what's tap tap grin
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Davehasmadeit(m): 9:48pm On Apr 11
Bonapart:
waste of space and sperm
I heard your mum is a who*e and you were born in pris*n that's why u don't have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 / Sotayo Sobola Marries In Low-Key Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.