Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? (69898 Views)

Unbelievable Is Junior Pope Really Dead Full Video / [dead Or Alive]: Is Actor Chiwetalu Agu Living Or Dead? / Is Actor Mike Godson & Actress Genny Uzoma Dating? See Their Chemistry On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by RPG2020(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11
TechCapon:
abeg what's tap tap grin

Go to tiktok you will understand what is tap tap tap
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Bonapart(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11
Davehasmadeit:

I heard your mum is a who*e and you were born in pris*n that's why u don't have sense
every word from you further proved that you weren't raised by both parents or you weren't by non of them. I feel your brokenness
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Davehasmadeit(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11
Bonapart:
every word from you further proved that you weren't raised by both parents or you weren't by non of them. I feel your brokenness
You don't sound like a real G, You sound like a hermaphrodite or a miserably frustrated transgender
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by victoria738184: 9:31am On Apr 12
i do not think he is dead.I heard rumors of him and several well to do nigerians according to ebony magazine (US) which is very reliable ,that they bleach their skin lighter using stronger professional prescription strength skin lightening websites from a US website https://mansionhawaiibeauty.online because their products make them look far more light skin & mixed race and not look totally black anymore.
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Bonapart(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13
Davehasmadeit:

You don't sound like a real G, You sound like a hermaphrodite or a miserably frustrated transgender
that's the point right there.... You're a waste of space and resources. Your parents should be sorry
Re: Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? by Davehasmadeit(m): 6:48am On Apr 15
Bonapart:
that's the point right there.... You're a waste of space and resources. Your parents should be sorry
You are so clueless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex / Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.