Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Need Clarification On An Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Clarification On An Issue (148 Views)

My Mum Have An Issue With My Girlfriend Cuz She's Igbo / Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation. / Pls I Need Clarification. How Do Virgins Menstrate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Clarification On An Issue by shantti(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10
Pls the physics guru in the house should help me with some explanations.

Let say I have a magnet with the north pole at the left and the south pole at the right. I divide this magnet into two, two magnets will be created each with it's respective north and south pole.

Let's say I continue dividing this magnet till I get to the last electron. Will this electron have both a north pole and a south pole or will it just have a single pole? Pls explain to me with a reason.

Also, If I split this last electron into two, and I consider one of the halved particle. Will this halved particle have both a north and a south pole or will the halved particle have a single pole? Pls explain to me with a reason.
Thanks

Re: I Need Clarification On An Issue by blackpanthar: 5:04pm On Apr 10
are you smoking something strong?

ELECTION is what you want to divide?

PLS DEFINE AN ATOM........

can atoms be divided?

BRO pls calm down and USE YOUR DATA AND TIME FOR SOMETHING TANGIBLE than all these posts you have posted over time that can not help anyone be better.
Re: I Need Clarification On An Issue by shantti(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10
blackpanthar:
are you smoking something strong?

ELECTION is what you want to divide?

PLS DEFINE AN ATOM........

can atoms be divided?

BRO pls calm down and USE YOUR DATA AND TIME FOR SOMETHING TANGIBLE than all these posts you have posted over time that can not help anyone be better.

Bro what I posted is from the theoritical point of view. Pls if u can't help. Move away.

(1) (Reply)

Pi Needed At Sweet Rate / Todayzhrts / Open Up Your Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.