Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Iyabo Ojo Advises Women To Pray For A Mother-in-law Like Mohbad’s Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Advises Women To Pray For A Mother-in-law Like Mohbad’s Mother (155 Views)

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley / Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Advises Women To Pray For A Mother-in-law Like Mohbad’s Mother by eyesoflagos: 6:46pm On Apr 10
Iyabo Ojo advises women to pray for a mother-in-law like Mohbad’s mother

As she celebrates her 50th birthday on Instagram, Iyabo Ojo advises women to offer prayers for a mother-in-law who is like Mohbad’s mother.

Iyabo Ojo gave Mohbad’s mother praise for her decision to support Wunmi and her grandson Liam.

According to reports, Mohbad’s father and mother did not live together and were divorced long before he passed away.

Both of the singer’s parents have quarrelled since his passing while trying to get justice for him. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Iyabo Ojo advises women to pray for a mother-in-law like Mohbad’s mother
Popular Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo.

However, Mohbad’s mother has stood firmly behind Wunmi, Mohbad’s wife and her grandson, Liam, defending them from her husband.

As she marks her 50th birthday celebration, Iyabo Ojo celebrated her with an epistle on Instagram, while apologizing for withdrawing from seeking justice for her son.

Her post reads;

“Young ladies, when you pray for a mother inlaw….. pray God gives you someone like this woman, who will stand by you and your children through thick and thin…… you’re indeed a rare one, and i know Mohbad will be so happy and proud of you in spirit for standing by and protecting his wife and son against all odds ……

Happy 50th birthday, iya Imole… may you never bury any of your children again 🙏 .. may God keep granting you the fortitude to bear your loss …. may he give you a very long life in good health and riches to see your children’s children grow up, and do great and mighty things in life 😍 much love from me to you ❤️

Once again, I’m so deeply sorry. i had to back down from Imoles case, it really hurts that Mohbad hasn’t gotten justice yet and still hasn’t been buried,
but I know Mohbad will definitely receive justice because i strongly believe in the law of Karma ….”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/10/iyabo-ojo-advises-women-to-pray-for-a-mother-in-law-like-mohbads-mother/

Re: Iyabo Ojo Advises Women To Pray For A Mother-in-law Like Mohbad’s Mother by Obiedun(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10
God forbid!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Advises Women To Pray For A Mother-in-law Like Mohbad’s Mother by Foodqueen(f): 8:38pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:
God forbid!

Seconded
Re: Iyabo Ojo Advises Women To Pray For A Mother-in-law Like Mohbad’s Mother by phosky(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10
Hmmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo Advises Women To Pray For A Mother-in-law Like Mohbad’s Mother by We4all: 9:28pm On Apr 10
There is nothing wrong with oloshos supporting each other. It is allowed.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Khaid Reportedly Hospitalized Due To Internal Blêeding / Portable Drop New Diss Song For Zinoleesky After He Brags About His New House / Shallipopi Biography,age,name, And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.