Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? (671 Views)

Names Of Witnesses Called By Peter Obi So Far At The PEPT / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Tellmeastory: 6:53pm On Apr 10
Why is Obi so stingy?

If you want to do something, do it well.

You are a multi millionaire in dollars.

Please oga respect yourself and stop this type of miserly donation.

It doesn’t augur well for your presidential ambition. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Ofunaofu: 6:53pm On Apr 10
Another one
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Obiedun(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10
Father Mbaka has said it all. Obi is stingy. He wants everything to be his own. He will soon go for lesser hajj

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Nonny95: 7:17pm On Apr 10
Obiedun:
Father Mbaka has said it all. Obi is stingy. He wants everything to be his own. He will soon go for lesser hajj

Another round of wailing.

I'm enjoying your tears.😂😂

Since morning ahh😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by PresidObi: 7:19pm On Apr 10
Peter Obi their nightmare grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Tellmeastory: 7:19pm On Apr 10
Ofunaofu:
Another one

The conclusion is that he will be similarly stingy when sourcing the right contractors to build infrastructure as president, and start building sub-standard infrastructure or none at all, since I recall he once said he doesn’t like infrastructural development, but prefers education, health, etc.

The man just reasons like a village headmaster.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Balablue64: 7:24pm On Apr 10
E dey pain you go hit ya head for wall
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Obiedun(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10
[quote author=Nonny95 post=129370899]
Another round of wailing.
I'm enjoying your tears.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by PresidObi: 7:26pm On Apr 10
Tellmeastory:

The conclusion is that he will be similarly stingy when sourcing the right contractors to build infrastructure as president, and start building sub-standard infrastructure or none at all, since I recall he once said he doesn’t like infrastructural development, but prefers education, health, etc.

The man just reasons like a village headmaster.

Everything Peter Obi built as governor of Anambra is still standing, check his 10 lane roads he built because the FG refused to build it in Onitsha, never been repaired in 16 years.
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Tellmeastory: 7:33pm On Apr 10
PresidObi:

Everything Peter Obi built as governor of Anambra is still standing, check his 10 lane roads he built because the FG refused to build it in Onitsha, never been repaired in 16 years.

But Soludo said his brewery has not a yielded a single penny in profit!
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by PresidObi: 7:37pm On Apr 10
Tellmeastory:

He is just one person, we know which side our bread is buttered. 99.9% voting in Anambra should have made you hear us loud and clear.
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by ElSudani: 7:40pm On Apr 10
Tellmeastory:

Soludo called them "next to nothing" investments. Soludo is brutal with words

1 Like

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by ibechris(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10
This shows that u lack sense...what ur father can't do for people is what u are bullying another person's father for.

Do u have borehole in ur house...do u even how water is pumped?

Just keep quiet with ur hate.

Tellmeastory:
Why is Obi so stingy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Tellmeastory: 7:45pm On Apr 10
ibechris:
This shows that u lack sense...what ur father can't do for people is what u are bullying another person father for.

Do u have borehole in ur house...do u even how water is pumped?

I don’t have a borehole in my house.

I have running water, and don’t need a borehole.

I know you’ve never seen such in your life. That’s why you think everyone needs a borehole.

Village man.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by DMerciful(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10
Una don go on overdrive. I'm loving this
Tellmeastory:
Why is Obi so stingy?

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by victorclean(f): 8:02pm On Apr 10
Another Agbadorian trying to be relevant
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by BondRiv: 8:11pm On Apr 10
Go and verify.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Slytiger: 8:31pm On Apr 10
The northerners have given him warning already but unity begging is in his blood.
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Christistruth00: 8:32pm On Apr 10
Obidients said he was a Millionaire in dollars
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Iykopee(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10
Tellmeastory:
Why is Obi so stingy?

Show us the one your father built for those people or remain the lunatic that you are.
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Slytiger: 8:42pm On Apr 10
Iykopee:

Show us the one your father built for those people or remain the lunatic that you are.
His father is not an hypocrite like Peter Obi the agulu fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Iykopee(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10
Slytiger:

If his father isn't a criminal waiting for thièfnubu's empowerment form to fill and be credited 2k to eat beans and bread, let him show us the projected his father instituted in the North or he is a lunatic for life.😋😋😋
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by opamoses1: 8:50pm On Apr 10
Iykopee:

If his father isn't a criminal waiting for thièfnubu's empowerment form to fill and be credited 2k to eat beans and bread, let him show us the projected his father instituted in the North or he is a lunatic for life.😋😋😋
What manner of projection is this. Because you are begging for 2k to eat does not mean others are. Lol
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by opamoses1: 8:50pm On Apr 10
Slytiger:

Gbam. And his father is not a polithievian that stashed away looted funds abroad. Case study: the agulu lying machine.
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Iykopee(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10
opamoses1:

What manner of projection is this. Because you are begging for 2k to eat does not mean others are. Lol

I have told you your present condition and that of your father.. Peter Obi is a whirlwind sweeping across Nigeria and sinking agbado baboons into the Atlantic Ocean mercilessly.

No project to your father's name. Ozuor die well.😋😋😋
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by blabulu2000: 8:58pm On Apr 10
ibechris:
This shows that u lack sense...what ur father can't do for people is what u are bullying another person's father for.

Do u have borehole in our house...do u even how water is pumped?

Obisco asslicker spotted

You go just die because of Obi's political career...

As a copper, the borehole I donated for people living where I was posted is far better than that shit...how long will that nonsense borehole thing last ...it is better not to give a gift than to give nonsense...
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Hoelujohn: 9:08pm On Apr 10
Tellmeastory:
Why is Obi so stingy?

I don't like him. He is too stingy. If he becomes president, he won't let his friends and family members have access to the national treasury.
His children might not even benefit. That's why I am supporting the current president because everyone in government his enjoying.
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by article1: 9:09pm On Apr 10
@OP, show us the one your "generous" father built in your village.
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Morbeta11(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10
Tellmeastory:
Why is Obi so stingy?

You that is generous show us the ones your father did and your father's before them...I know you are being spoon fed so no need of asking if you have evet attempted.
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Mrexcell(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10
So u want him to use #200m to build a single borehole like tinibu budgeted in this year's budget?
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by Nakedtruths: 10:04pm On Apr 10
Show us the on your Papa build
Re: Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? by yarimo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10
Ofunaofu:
Another one
very shameful a whole billionaire donating substandard borehole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Set To Return Schools To Original Owners / S-east Can't Afford Workers' Pay Rise — Govs / N2.3bn Cars Fall-out:bankole Goes After Opponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.