Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote (1349 Views)

Diesel Price Drops As Dangote Sells ₦‎1,225/Litre, Supplies Petrol May / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 8:23am On Apr 11
Your saviour is a lackey of France and that is why you tow the line of his foolishness. Tinubu is loyal to France and other African countries are kicking France out. That alone shows how shallow you are.

Allen Onyema, will definitely excel as the European route is just a tip of the iceberg. Dude is moving into the ASIA and AMERICAs and he will regenerate stupendously.

You can't shut him down with weak brained policies. Instead he moves to another African country and expands from there.

You will still celebrate another plane 'wrapped' with air NIGERIA sticker that was borrowed from Ethiopian Airlines.

Shameless failures..

BATified23:

Let Allen Onyeoma reduce his flight price lower than Air France again grin
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by BATified23(m): 8:27am On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:
Your saviour is a lackey of France and that is why you tow the line of his foolishness. Tinubu is loyal to France and other African countries are kicking France out. That alone shows how shallow you are.

Allen Onyema, will definitely excel as the European route is just a tip of the iceberg. Dude is moving into the ASIA and AMERICAs and he will regenerate stupendously.

You can't shut him down with weak brained policies. Instead he moves to another African country and expands from there.

You will still celebrate another plane 'wrapped' with air NIGERIA sticker that was borrowed from Ethiopian Airlines.

Shameless failures..

Did I say Allen Onyeoma should fail? If you're asking Dangote to reduce diesel price, you should also ask Allen to reduce his flight fares.
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 8:33am On Apr 11
Allen Onyema REDUCED the price of fares before other foreign Airlines that HELD you to Ransome all these years did same. Don't you read news happenings or are you just instructed to only dish out useless Propaganda?

As regards Dangote, tell your useless TINUBu to open the Oil Sector, so other players will drill and refine crude for the NIGERIAN market at a lower Price. Why must Dangote enjoy Monopoly in that sector just as cement and even industrial sugar

Is it bad a YORUBA has a refinery/cement company etc? Must you always drop your weaknesses at the foot mat of your oppressors?

Abeg grow up and stop floating foolish statements online

BATified23:

Did I say Allen Onyeoma should fail? If you're asking Dangote to reduce diesel price, you should also ask Allen to reduce his flight fares.
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Iykopee(m): 8:35am On Apr 11
helinues:

Na your money I dey take buy am?

Why una no even dey bother to dey mind una business self
u

Use that same money buy anything for market no matter the price. That is how it is. Nobody should complain.
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by BATified23(m): 8:40am On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:
Allen Onyema REDUCED the price of fares before other foreign Airlines that HELD you to Ransome all these years did same. Don't you read news happenings or are you just instructed to only dish out useless Propaganda?

As regards Dangote, tell your useless TINUBu to open the Oil Sector, so other players will drill and refine crude for the NIGERIAN market at a lower Price. Why must Dangote enjoy Monopoly in that sector just as cement and even industrial sugar

Is it bad a YORUBA has a refinery/cement company etc? Must you always drop your weaknesses at the foot mat of your oppressors?

Abeg grow up and stop floating foolish statements online

If you have money, apply for license to drill, if you issues let me know. Anyways BUA refinery is also forthcoming. I'm waiting for further reduction from Allen.
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Iykopee(m): 8:45am On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:
Dem dull I swear.

Businesses and companies are closing shop and the increased unemployment rate doesn't in anyway teach them that the economy under the worthless clown they call TINUBU is in shambles.

If the private sector manufacturers that rely on DIESEL to operate their machines (because NEPA is DEAD) can't cope with the increased price of DIESEL how then will they make profits without 'cutting costs and manufacturing substandard' products?

Why won't they sack more NIGERIANS? Even if the try to stay afloat, how will they sell their products after increments of prices of their finished products? How will NIGERIAN citizens afford to buy their products when the economy is actually DYING?

I swear down even BUHARI wasn't this shallow and foolish.

I am glad that TINUBU was elected, so that YORUBAs Choice has been exposed to be the most useless PRESIDENT in NIGERIAN history

Very shameless people.. na WA!

A vast majority of these idiots are cleaners, gardeners and messengers in state govt agencies. They aren't managing any firm no matter how little, and they aren't employers of Labour. So their expectations are understood from a manufacturer point of view.

They practically have zero knowledge about the workings of a fledgling economy. By their summations, it is obvious they don't know why prices of goods still are not in anyway scaling down.

Well, with the current price of fuel, diesel, gas and Dollar, they are in for an economic doom.
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by BATified23(m): 8:46am On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:
Grow up .. and lick your wounds. You are obviously on steroids laced with stupidity vitamins.

It took you so long to lash me with insùlts. I'm surprised 🤨
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 8:54am On Apr 11
Sharp Bro. You actually know their economic bracket. They are low ranking personnel in state government agencies that use this extra 30k to augment their deplorable economic status. Imagine in OSUN State most LGA are centers for petty trading and selling of food. They are so dormant that they only report to work to mark attendance.

As prices of goods increase and companies fold. These same people will soon unleash on their leaders via protests. All I know is that any company owned by NON-YORUBA, should actually employ Military personnel as security, that will shoot to kill all Idiots that try to loot offices and companies.

Anyway people that have vision are already making arrangements in earnest

That HUNGER they wish on IGBOs is now killing them constantly.

E bi pa wa is a YORUBA mandate Movement grin

Iykopee:

A vast majority of these idiots are cleaners, gardeners and messengers in state govt agencies. They aren't managing any firm no matter how little, and they aren't employers of Labour. So their expectations are understood from a manufacturer point of view.

They practically have zero knowledge about the workings of a fledgling economy. By their summations, it is obvious they don't know why prices of goods still are not in anyway scaling down.

Well, with the current price of fuel, diesel, gas and Dollar, they are in for an economic doom.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by sultanofpigs: 8:58am On Apr 11
Maybe I was trying to gauge your sensibility and I discovered you are very far from being smart. grin

BATified23:

It took you so long to lash me with insùlts. I'm surprised 🤨
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Iamanoited: 9:21am On Apr 11
DIESEL SHOULD SELL FOR NOT MORE THAN N600 per liter.
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Epistasis(m): 9:28am On Apr 11
This is a welcomed development... going forward it shouldn't be more than #800.
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by BATified23(m): 9:39am On Apr 11
Epistasis:
This is a welcomed development... going forward it shouldn't be more than #800.

Exactly. Let's start from somewhere

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Tunde835(m): 10:59am On Apr 11
Savedday2:
The African richest man has spoken. Not some people going about digging substandard borehole as if the people he is digging the borehole for are pigs.

I even saw a ranch with AC and Dstv on the news.
It's true sometimes animals are treated better than humans.
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by DaTruths: 11:09am On Apr 11
Wainey:
Make ona calm down abeg.
Dangote is a business man but his refinery is a plus to the country

Its a plus only via Job employments, other than that? Nothing else.
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by garykoeman: 11:35am On Apr 11
Dangote is a greedy business man.
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by imam07: 12:14pm On Apr 11
Wainey:
Make ona calm down abeg.
Dangote is a business man but his refinery is a plus to the country
mumu what plus? People don't see food eat and u are saying is plus. Only God knows where u people sprout out from. Dangote build refinery and still dey suffer us with lies u come here dey tell us nah plus. No be your fault. U dey see adequate food chop
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Wainey: 12:34pm On Apr 11
DaTruths:

Its a plus only via Job employments, other than that? Nothing else.

the govt couldn't build refinery, Dangote built refinery and ona deh vex.
At least thanks to Dangote, price of diesel don come down
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Wainey: 12:35pm On Apr 11
sultanofpigs:
You are crassly uneducated and shallow in reasoning

You foolishly celebrate the same people killing your worthless existence, but because they are affiliates to your paymasters you become docile and resort to telling yourself flagrant lies to feel good and mask your obvious disappointments.

As regards the hubris you wrote... Air Peace was villified and mocked by your kind, because he comes from an ethnic stock that you losers like to Mock out of envy

What matters most is this... 10,000 of you can't stop the upward trajectory of IGBOs. Keep celebrating mediocrity while Nations with brains have moved on .

Nonsense

abeg stop vomiting on my mention, I am not ur ashawo mother that put u in ur misery grin
Thank God Bobrisky is not igbo, we for no hear word. Always playing victim mentality.
If Airpeace go through half of what Adenuga went through, the internet will tumble.
Olodo
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Wainey: 12:39pm On Apr 11
imam07:
mumu what plus? People don't see food eat and u are saying is plus. Only God knows where u people sprout out from. Dangote build refinery and still dey suffer us with lies u come here dey tell us nah plus. No be your fault. U dey see adequate food chop
go and pour ur frustration on ur worthless mother, I am not ur mom that gave birth to u during her prostitution days
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by imam07: 1:39pm On Apr 11
Wainey:
go and pour ur frustration on ur worthless mother, I am not ur mom that gave birth to u during her prostitution days
See this bastard of a child. When your parents never train u. You wey never know your papa. Go ask your mama make she tell u your father
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Wainey: 2:05pm On Apr 11
imam07:
See this bastard of a child. When your parents never train u. You wey never know your papa. Go ask your mama make she tell u your father
No matter what u say, I am still not ur mother.
Good bless Dangote
Good bless Tinubu
Thunder faya ipob yoots grin
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by imam07: 3:05pm On Apr 11
Wainey:
No matter what u say, I am still not ur mother.
Good bless Dangote
Good bless Tinubu
Thunder faya ipob yoots grin
an idiot like u cant be my mother. Mumu like u go born mumu. Person wey him mother no get value nah him dey abuse someone else mother. If your mother is responsible, u will not abuse someone else mother. Is like they exchange u in d hospital when your real mother gave birth to you. I am guessing u grew up under a wrong mother. U should go back to d hospital she gave birth to you and investigate. Or else u go turn mad.
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by Wainey: 3:18pm On Apr 11
imam07:
an idiot like u cant be my mother. Mumu like u go born mumu. Person wey him mother no get value nah him dey abuse someone else mother. If your mother is responsible, u will not abuse someone else mother. Is like they exchange u in d hospital when your real mother gave birth to you. I am guessing u grew up under a wrong mother. U should go back to d hospital she gave birth to you and investigate. Or else u go turn mad.
hahahahaha.
All these bitterness just because I told u to vent ur anger on ur miserable mother?
Oya I am sorry, u can tell me ur problem, I am ready to listen grin

Are u depressed or something? Everything will be fine cool
Re: Diesel Price Will Not Exceed N1200 - Dangote by imam07: 9:17pm On Apr 11
Wainey:
hahahahaha.
All these bitterness just because I told u to vent ur anger on ur miserable mother?
Oya I am sorry, u can tell me ur problem, I am ready to listen grin

Are u depressed or something? Everything will be fine cool
I think nah depression killed some of your family. U think I don't have work like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor Fayose / !!!!!!!! / Goodluck Jonathan, Bola Tinubu, Bafarawa, Gbenga Daniel Made False Declaration O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.