Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria (301 Views)

Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by diamond68: 7:03am On Apr 11
We are trying to rebrand the country and modernize it so that we would not feel the need to japa to enjoy world class first world facilities but this archaic prehistoric son of agulu is hellbent on keeping us in the 1700s infrastructurally by building structures that was built in the 1700s by primitive Nigerians and he is building this in 2024 and hence dragging us back into the dark ages which would promote more japa as people want first world world class facilities. Why is Peter obi doing this ? Does he hate Nigeria ? This is sabotage. Let’s all hold a riot and boycott obi . He is not a true patriot

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by Ofunaofu: 7:07am On Apr 11
Another yaba left patient is on the loose

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by adamusuleiman1: 7:09am On Apr 11
Can leopard change its sport. It seems he has love for substandard stuff going by the thread below from early 2012. Like a thread was just dedicated on Nairaland to talk about his bad governance.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 7:15am On Apr 11
diamond68:
We are trying to rebrand the country and modernize it so that we would not feel the need to japa to enjoy world class first world facilities but this archaic prehistoric son of agulu is hellbent on keeping us in the 1700s infrastructurally by building structures that was built in the 1700s by primitive Nigerians and he is building this in 2024 and hence dragging us back into the dark ages which would promote more japa as people want first world world class facilities. Why is Peter obi doing this ? Does he hate Nigeria ? This is sabotage. Let’s all hold a riot and boycott obi . He is not a true patriot
When you learn to write well, then you can open a thread.

Because NL made it open for every Tom Dick and Harry to create threads doesn't mean illiterate persons should embarrass themselves.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by ClearFlair: 7:15am On Apr 11
Only devil worshippers can say something like this. These people are so so evil that they enjoy watching people suffer and die. They are the sort of people who contribute nothing to society but always quick to support corruption and criminality.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 7:16am On Apr 11
Ofunaofu:
Another yaba left patient is on the loose
I couldn't read beyond the first line.
Agbadorian turned bloggers grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by Iykopee(m): 7:28am On Apr 11
diamond68:

Finally, poor northerners can drink clean water courtesy of Peter Obi.

Now commit suicide.😋😋😋

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by Max24: 7:48am On Apr 11
Action speaks louder than words. That borehole says a lot about his idea of leadership for the country. If he were the gov of Lagos, there wouldn't have been any blue or red rail. He would have insisted that all people travel by road and bicycle. Lekki would not have been developed. Lastma would not have been created and so and so on. He talks about Egypt, Dubai, China infrastructure but builds 17th century boreholes. What a contradiction. My problem is not that he built borehole for the people but that he carried the press along and took pictures to use it as a PR stunt. Very annoying !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 7:59am On Apr 11
Another kolomental
diamond68:
Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 8:01am On Apr 11
This right here has to be some form of disorder
Max24:
Action speaks louder than words. That borehole says a lot about his idea of leadership for the country. If he were the gov of Lagos, there wouldn't have been any blue or red rail. He would have insisted that all people travel by road and bicycle. Lekki would not have been developed. Lastma would not have been created and so and so on. He talks about Egypt, Dubai, China infrastructure but builds 17th century boreholes. What a contradiction. My problem is not that he built borehole for the people but that he carried the press along and took pictures to use it as a PR stunt. Very annoying !
Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by sleek214(m): 8:04am On Apr 11
He did same in Anambra state as governor

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by SpatialKing(m): 8:08am On Apr 11
Max24:

Yet, South West can't develop the coastal areas of Ondo to be like Lekki...

Why is everything Lagos, Lagos

Ondo state has coastal areas too develop it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by Ofunaofu: 9:05am On Apr 11
ClearFlair:
Only devil worshippers can say something like this. These people are so so evil that they enjoy watching people suffer and die. They are the sort of people who contribute nothing to society but always quick to support corruption and criminality.

You just described Tinubu minions in the above submission.
Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by Max24: 9:24am On Apr 11
DMerciful:
This right here has to be some form of disorder
You too, let's be honest. Did he need to carry press along for that kind of borehole? That borehole is something I myself can finance without making noise even though I am not a career politician.
Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by limeta(f): 9:38am On Apr 11
Max24:

You too, let's be honest. Did he need to carry press along for that kind of borehole? That borehole is something I myself can finance without making noise even though I am not a career politician.

Don't talk till you finance one and is accepted by the people we know talk is cheap even if you dont want press we will still send some .
Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 9:46am On Apr 11
So why you nor run am?
Max24:

Re: Peter Obi Needs To Stop Building Eyesore Substandard Boreholes All Over Nigeria by Betanaija42moro: 9:59am On Apr 11
diamond68:
A poor ingrate, you can not build one and you are here talking nonsense.
Obi is a private citizen just like you.
Show me one person in your lineage that has ever donated anything.

Hold the APC government responsible and not someone that donated from his pocket

(1) (Reply)

See What Reno Omokri Said About Tinubu / INEC Postpones Election In 7 Federal Constituencies In Jigawa State / Today Is World Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.