Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Official Video Showing The Lifeless Body Of The Late Jnr Pope - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Official Video Showing The Lifeless Body Of The Late Jnr Pope (767 Views)

AGN Executives Pay Condolence Visit To Late Jnr. Pope's Family (pics/video) / Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Video Showing The Lifeless Body Of The Late Jnr Pope by GistMedia0: 10:23am On Apr 11
Jnr. Pope, known for his captivating performances on screen, appeared peaceful yet motionless in the hospital bed, surrounded by medical equipment and somber silence. The poignant footage has stirred emotions among fans who had hoped for a different outcome for the talented actor.

The video, shared on social media platforms, sparked an outpouring of condolences and tributes from fans, colleagues, and industry insiders. Many expressed disbelief and sorrow at the loss of such a vibrant talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op07kg0T2Sw

Re: Official Video Showing The Lifeless Body Of The Late Jnr Pope by nifemi25(m): 10:43am On Apr 11
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Official Video Showing The Lifeless Body Of The Late Jnr Pope by Righteousness2(m): 10:49am On Apr 11
Condolences to the Family and Loved ones of Jnr. Pope.

By this time yesterday, He was Alive.
By this time Yesterday, He was Full of life with mind blowing aspirations in life. Right now he is Lifeless.

Nobody knows His/ Her time.
I myself do not know my time. I could be gone today. You could be gone today.
Death is not really a big deal, as this World is not Home to anyone. The Big deal is to Depart without JESUS CHRIST. That is the worst thing that could happen to anyone.

Now we have breath in our Nostril is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
Now that JESUS has not come is TIME ACCEPTED to do the NEEDFUL.

Mercy Expires at Death.
There is No repentance in the Grave
The NEEDFUL and MOST IMPORTANT in life is to Have JESUS CHRIST.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Precious Actress Laughs Off Criticisms / Shadi Robin Face Of The Week By Model Magazine / Gary Coleman's Wife Resisted Giving Him Emergency Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.