Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) (6453 Views)

'Man-Of-God' Police Officer Asks For Bribe While Speaking In Tongues (Video) / See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by GistMedia0: 10:57am On Apr 11
A recent photo of Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky has set social media ablaze, with many noting a transformation in the controversial figure's appearance. Known for his feminine style and bold persona, Bobrisky now appears more "manly" shocked in the shadows of his former self, especially following his detention by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) due to Naira abuse.

5 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Frigga13: 11:00am On Apr 11
Bob the shim .. is a handsome damsel cool

4 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 11:02am On Apr 11
Nigeria police mad o, so them turn this woman to man back again

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Ibej: 11:02am On Apr 11
It that his bears I'm seeing ?

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Kajaard: 11:14am On Apr 11
Lol, is that really Bob cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Franzinni: 11:17am On Apr 11
Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Lance008(m): 11:42am On Apr 11
I no sure
If na him truly
Nigeria police Na best in discipline
Wat about he bra and pant he no carry follow
Hope he no forget pad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by LordIsaac(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11
It was what he needed all along: reformatting using reformasky reaction😜

11 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Jewessgratitud3: 12:26pm On Apr 11
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. why is this guy doing this to himself.? Chai!

6 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by officialwdhtv: 12:28pm On Apr 11
He is gradually coming back to brotherhood cheesy

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Smitaro100(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11
I tot he had boobs grin.. naija police don give am factory resetting, biabia don grow by force. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Babaken(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11
Kajaard:
Lol, is that really Bob cheesy grin cheesy
no na bomb.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Babaken(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11
officialwdhtv:
He is gradually coming back to brotherhood cheesy
truly truly he's on his way back to brotherhood big shout out to zazu.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11
He was transformed back to his original self, trust nigerian police.

4 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by poshestmina(f): 1:33pm On Apr 11
Nigeria Cells must humble anybody... Especially if Female officers are handling you ,you go hear curse till you get sense.

See "Organic skincare" ambassador and influencer real color!!!
Hahahhahahah.

Mummy of Laguuuuuus.
Lol

5 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by richiemcgold: 1:40pm On Apr 11
See as he come dey shalaye

That officer no even send am. He be like: "anti you go explain tire".
grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Styluss: 1:43pm On Apr 11
Looks so much like him
Lance008:
I no sure
If na him truly
Nigeria police Na best in discipline
Wat about he bra and pant he no carry follow
Hope he no forget pad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by akezn: 2:13pm On Apr 11
Take heart sis, it is not easy to be a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by AfahaAbia(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11
poshestmina:
Nigeria Cells must humble anybody... Especially if Female officers are handling you ,you go hear curse till you get sense.

See "Organic skincare" ambassador and influencer real color!!!
Hahahhahahah.

Mummy of Laguuuuuus.
Lol

Hi, I'm Rowland presently living in Portharcourt (Although I was born here before I moved then returned back this year). I have been following your diary since 2018. I really like to know you better. You really sound like a very interesting lady. Please send me a message to kaladajumbo74@gmail.com let's connect.
Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by BondRiv: 2:55pm On Apr 11
Yeye man called Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye.

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by poshestmina(f): 2:59pm On Apr 11
AfahaAbia:

Hi, I'm Rowland presently living in Portharcourt (Although I was born here before I moved then returned back this year). I have been following your diary since 2018. I really like to know you better. You really sound like a very interesting lady. Please send me a message to kaladajumbo74@gmail.com let's connect.

Nairaland is Nairaland.
No personal contacts ,I'm sorry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by justdream(m): 3:30pm On Apr 11
poshestmina:

Nairaland is Nairaland.
No personal contacts ,I'm sorry.

On Nairaland, anything can happen, including marriages. A lot have been married thru meeting on here. Give the young chap a chance.

4 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Kingray10: 3:43pm On Apr 11
Our policy has changed his gender 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:04pm On Apr 11
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Rexymania(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11
Him turn to man by Force 🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by AcadaWriter: 4:11pm On Apr 11
He is gradually coming back to brotherhood

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by CharlotteFlair: 4:44pm On Apr 11
Ndi Yoruba sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by flokii: 4:51pm On Apr 11
Portable say na brotherhood cheesy
Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by just4fun(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11
It's a pity..
Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by Platinumjab: 5:13pm On Apr 11
Bob is now risky!!!

Used Wheelchair for sale...check my thread for more info

https://www.nairaland.com/8055195/used-wheelchair-sale
Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by 247man: 6:05pm On Apr 11
U photoshop to the point that u forgot to add his right
GistMedia0:
A recent photo of Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky has set social media ablaze, with many noting a transformation in the controversial figure's appearance. Known for his feminine style and bold persona, Bobrisky now appears more "manly" shocked in the shadows of his former self, especially following his detention by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) due to Naira abuse.
hand. Pls edit to put his complete hand

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) by mytime24(f): 6:15pm On Apr 11
He/she no carry him/her makeup kits
Follow body πŸ€”πŸ˜

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One / Rape In Marriage? / Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.