Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal (44420 Views)

UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by KayCee92(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11
The barter system is back people grin grin
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by chidi2003(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11
Judolisco:
Dis people are very funny iswr.... Bukayo saka is from Britain because he is one of the best footballers in England right now.... But let d same bukayo saka rape someone... They'll tell you dat bukayo saka is from Nigeria.....

See as dem quickly put British-Nigerian for d front of him name because him do wetin bad... If saka score for England will they say a British-Nigerian scored? angry
He is not a Nigerian, but a British. People should take note!

Back to d story.... Dis man na mumu man... Kongi Don finish ur career
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by okunwaye(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11
Forumites:
Now this is very sane of nairalanders. No tribal and name calling. We all are the same and should all be referred as “Nigerian based”. Kudos and respect to you guys who kept this topic sane.
They are under your comment cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Desusi: 1:50pm On Apr 11
Tyg3rFvry:
An Igbo man can never do this grin
You have started tribal bullying.? Tell me how Yoruba man be,that Igbo man no be?They are all products of Adams. Na only God fit delivered man from immorality.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by LesPieux: 1:52pm On Apr 11
Emilokan supporter
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Buharidgeneral: 1:55pm On Apr 11
Willing buyer and willing seller. Csse closed

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by faithfull18(f): 1:58pm On Apr 11
Smh
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by babajero(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11
dre11:
British-Nigerian doctor exchanged free treatment for sex with patient, tribunal finds

https://www.thecable.ng/british-nigerian-doctor-exchanged-free-treatment-for-sex-with-patient-tribunal-finds/amp/
I don't see any wrong here, there was an agreement and both are adults.
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by soccerlite: 2:00pm On Apr 11
Judolisco:
Dis people are very funny iswr.... Bukayo saka is from Britain because he is one of the best footballers in England right now.... But let d same bukayo saka rape someone... They'll tell you dat bukayo saka is from Nigeria.....

See as dem quickly put British-Nigerian for d front of him name because him do wetin bad... If saka score for England will they say a British-Nigerian scored? angry

Ridiculous assertion

1 Like

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Desusi: 2:01pm On Apr 11
id4sho:
Fallen for Laps tongue
Hmmmm,by means of a whorish woman,a man is brought to a piece of bread. Since, he can agreed that he has been communicating sexually with this woman on net,what further witnesses do we need. A fool at 40,is a fool for ever. Olorikori eja ice.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by PHAYOL81: 2:05pm On Apr 11
Too bad some people don't know how to separate pleasure from work and it's dragging them down the mud.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Okwyjesus(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11
dre11:
British-Nigerian doctor exchanged free treatment for sex with patient, tribunal finds

https://www.thecable.ng/british-nigerian-doctor-exchanged-free-treatment-for-sex-with-patient-tribunal-finds/amp/

They should jail him. He thought it's Nigeria
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Judolisco(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11
soccerlite:

Ridiculous assertion
Ok sir
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by LillyandDaisy: 2:20pm On Apr 11
But is there any case with this? All this Oyinbo wahala tsha, to me is just a business transaction between two adults
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by AviatorMoney(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11
Judolisco:

Yes OGA, I've heard it severally from football commentators, unless u don't watch football, they address his as Nigerian born (talking about Bukayo Saka)

1 Like

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by EmmyDJourno: 2:24pm On Apr 11
Man and Woman do something, only man dey suffer the consequences, ije uwa😵
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Verbtips(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11
Spiritual konji bad oh sad But sha no be rape case. so who e epp
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by toujurs: 2:30pm On Apr 11
Yoruba me preek, why is it always Hot, and they can do anything just to get in-between the thighs of a woman.

Is this a curse.or what
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Judolisco(m): 2:30pm On Apr 11
AviatorMoney:

Yes OGA, I've heard it severally from football commentators, unless u don't watch football, they address his as Nigerian born (talking about Bukayo Saka)
saka is not Nigerian born... He has Nigerian parents... Na u no dey watch ball

1 Like

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Moniya4Real(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11
This your monica na real wa o. And by the way, is that the real you on your profile pic?

OboOlora:
Hahaha
E get one guy for LUTH days, Agbenehovi F**i wey de always do this.
Werey go knack patient n their relatives cheesy
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by CJStarz: 2:38pm On Apr 11
This guy is completely finished...no...
He is finished completely.
His practicing license will be withdrawn even as he faces some jail terms.
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by adecz: 2:39pm On Apr 11
Black man & nyash matters❗️❗️❗️
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by AfDapone: 2:50pm On Apr 11
Eriokanmi:
Obinrin ti ko ba ę, one man down. My peeps, if hustling doesn't kill you, avoid anything that wouid cause women to kill you or your career. Same applies to female gender running after men
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by woojin: 2:51pm On Apr 11
Sometimes poverty has its own advantage, when men have everything they turn into sex freaks. Me that is facing abject poverty i forgot when last i have an erection

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by faceland: 2:53pm On Apr 11
Just say you did your sex partner a favour (except she wants to punish you). That is why consensual sex is the best (not all these hand twisting and blackmail).
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by KingPure(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11
Judolisco:

Brotherhood, let me tell you a story. But let me start off this way; Konji does not lead one to sexual "sin", maybe waywardness, wild-life adventure, self-delusion, or just pure indiscipline.

There was a day I found myself right inside a brothel, how I got there I can't explain till date, but I knew when I "walked" in with my both eyes wide open (though I was shaking & shivering in my spirit bkus I've never ever done such a thing, and my old woman must never hear of it, let alone my wife).

Now, see what happened, the first lady that stepped out was a black with beads conspicuous enough for any long-sighted eye to behold, and she asked me how am I then we got talking thereafter. Man, if you know me, you'll know that I love anything strings around a round waist, but I thank the Lord, and God of my father who saved me that day, I wasn't even ready to listen to my spirit anymore that day. We got into her apartment, and I flung off my outer wears, and I asked for the basics, then she began by telling me her rates and services, then my senses that left me immediately I stepped in came back with the speed of light. Then, somehow I put on back my cloth, and I began to all the errors that would have been put in.

Brotherhood, Conji does not lead one to sexual sin including even rape, it is lust and majorly, indiscipline, and maybe satanic manipulation also.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by OriOko88(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11
airsaylongcome:
See these British idiots, referring to a full Black British man as a "UK-based cosmetic doctor of Nigerian descent"
How's he a British man. D fact is he's a black migrant from Nigeria. Don't know why u people always shy away from d truth undecided. No Briton is born black. They re all causasians. D blacks amongst them are migrant or slave descendants
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by israelmao(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11
It's professional misconduct
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by oliverano: 3:11pm On Apr 11
KingPure:

Brotherhood, let me tell you a story. But let me start off this way; Konji does not lead one to sexual "sin", maybe waywardness, wild-life adventure, self-delusion, or just pure indiscipline.

There was a day I found myself right inside a brothel, how I got there I can't explain till date, but I knew when I "walked" in with my both eyes wide open (though I was shaking & shivering in my spirit bkus I've never ever done such a thing, and my old woman must never hear of it, let alone my wife).

Now, see what happened, the first lady that stepped out was a black with beads conspicuous enough for any long-sighted eye to behold, and she asked me how am I then we got talking thereafter. Man, if you know me, you'll know that I love anything strings around a round waist, but I thank the Lord, and God of my father who saved me that day, I wasn't even ready to listen to my spirit anymore that day. We got into her apartment, and I flung off my outer wears, and I asked for the basics, then she began by telling me her rates and services, then my senses that left me immediately I stepped in came back with the speed of light. Then, somehow I put on back my cloth, and I began to all the errors that would have been put in.

Brotherhood, Conji does not lead one to sexual sin including even rape, it is lust and majorly, indiscipline, and maybe satanic manipulation also.

You just explained Konji with too many stories lol!

Hold Konji and you're free from so many nonsense including this.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by mystery22: 3:15pm On Apr 11
Yoruba men and lack of discipline
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by afrodoc2: 3:16pm On Apr 11
CJStarz:
This guy is completely finished...no...
He is finished completely.
His practicing license will be withdrawn even as he faces some jail terms.

No jail term. His licence might be withdrawn but it would be temporary.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by KayB: 3:19pm On Apr 11
Judolisco:

That has been their strategy from time immemorial, they also push black people to do dirty jobs . Hollywood is number one culprit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Graphic Photos) / 313 New COVID-19 Cases, 89 Discharged And 5 deaths On May 24 - (1225 Tested) / Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.