Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal (44425 Views)

UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by thatigboman: 11:18pm On Apr 11
Yoruba doctor again. God forbid bad thing. What alter nonsense
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Change4dbeta: 12:27am On Apr 12
Inside life
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by cattylove7(f): 1:12am On Apr 12
ngrns like 2 carry thier stupid behaviour everywhere www.cattylove.com
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:03am On Apr 12
Abeg they use Toto swear for Yoruba men
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by yewit37486: 8:33pm On Apr 12
Benwems:

He can only be termed full British if
His parents are British or If he was born there and lived most of his life there.

He can be termed British the moment he has his citizenship which is possible once you've lived there x number of years.

In any case, he was born in London and grew up in the UK, so he is BRITISH. They should leave Nigeria out of this.
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Benwems(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12
yewit37486:

He can be termed British the moment he has his citizenship which is possible once you've lived there x number of years.

In any case, he was born in London and grew up in the UK, so he is BRITISH. They should leave Nigeria out of this.

His parents not British. His children will be termed British.
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by yewit37486: 11:10pm On Apr 12
Benwems:

His parents not British. His children will be termed British.

Yes, but that's not the question... The question is whether he is British or not, and the answer is Yes.
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by imagrg(m): 6:22am On Apr 13
See wahala wen preek dey cause?
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Hassanmaye(m): 8:27am On Apr 13
OboOlora:
Hahaha
E get one guy for LUTH days, Agbenehovi F**i wey de always do this.
Werey go knack patient n their relatives cheesy
Women don't know the power they hold
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Hassanmaye(m): 8:29am On Apr 13
Bahamas95:
I wonder why some people allow few minutes pleasure ruin their careers.

Mr. Ataga is somewhere regretting now, same with R. Kelly. His own is even better, at least he's still alive.

Men should use their brains before using their gbola.

Is hard, most Men can't do it
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Johncables402: 9:22am On Apr 13
Useless rapist Yorubas at it again. These men don't know how to control their useless konji. What a shame to the good name of Nigeria.
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by DGimmick: 1:28pm On Apr 13
Kobicove:

The question you should answer is - Did he have sex with her, yes or no?
the guy said no, the lady said yes but we are on earth where the women are always the victim ,what do I know sef
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:19pm On Apr 13
Bahamas95:
Oga forget dat thing. I have overcome many temptations from women, even from married ones.
Women you were not attracted to

I can't ruin my life because of pussssy, my ancestors won't be happy with me if I allow woman take me shine.
Just pray
I've heard more than all this
You all fall Sooner or later unless you're impotent
Re: Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal by Dlemy: 9:12am On Apr 14
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Malaysia (Graphic Photos) / 313 New COVID-19 Cases, 89 Discharged And 5 deaths On May 24 - (1225 Tested) / Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.