Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery (25432 Views)

Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu / Buhari Dredge Warri Port With $44million As Vessels Flow Jumb To 200 / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by Energist: 2:19pm On Apr 11
They are perhaps looking for ways to monopolise the place. Tomorrow, dem go ask FG to ban foreign shippers just like they did for rice and cement.
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by Raxxye(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11
Shipping has been my dream business from when I was young, but I don't know how to go about it. No idea where the moguls typically start from. I'm ready to even start from tge very bottom!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by SmartyPants(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11
Local marketers cannot afford the minimum order quantity. Which, as you can see from the article, runs into the tens of millions. Not sure where you got the scam idea from but you can read again for clarity.

PresidObi:
Another 419? grin
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by LeeMason(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11
Nigerian owned ships are busy in the Niger Delta stealing crude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by faceland: 2:25pm On Apr 11
Only Aliko Dangote and God knows what's really going on with Dangote Petroleum.

Until I put their product in my tank, I am not taking any of their news seriously.
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by abysirius(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11
Buying is not thesame as bunkering grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by iHart(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11
What's the difference between NISA and SOAN?
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by davodyguy: 2:34pm On Apr 11
CodeTemplar:
As long as competition remains and the product is not scarce, they can do as they desire.

But for Air Peace, Nigerians are being blackmailed to patronize Air Peace by force even when there are cheaper alternatives
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by Chicagograduate(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11
This whole Dangote shit looks like a propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by winner37(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11
Are both side lying
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by housemove: 2:40pm On Apr 11
Energist:
They are perhaps looking for ways to monopolise the place. Tomorrow, dem go ask FG to ban foreign shippers just like they did for rice and cement.

U don't even know wat u typing.

The price properly too high for local shippers, n if there's a request to ban the local shippers will ask for foreign ship to be ban
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by 9jatriot(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11
Maybe it is because the indigenous companies were listening to those "My sister works in Dangotte Refinery and it will not start till 2040", "Dangotte refinery is a scam' and all those negative people.
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by housemove: 2:40pm On Apr 11
SmartyPants:
Local marketers cannot afford the minimum order quantity. Which, as you can see from the article, runs into the tens of millions. Not sure where you got the scam idea from but you can read again for clarity.

my thought also
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11
The comments are pathetic, ignorance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by damkin24(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11
PresidObi:
Another 419? grin

They told all of us to wait for Dangote refinery to start and fuel prices will crash back to 197 naira grin

They even told us that dollars will crash back to 600 when Dangote starts to sell his fuel.
Receive sense by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by KayB: 2:54pm On Apr 11
There's an economic conspiracies not to make Nigeria work, and successive governments have been helping external forces to ruin this economy of this country for peanuts and self interest.
To the best of my knowledge in the maritime industry and even in the air transport, where foreign exchange is in high transactions Nigeria and her citizens are always subjected to paucity of trade finances and resources.
Most of the ships with Nigerian flags are owned or hired by foreigners, Nigeria is also short of seafarers while ships that berth in Nigeria go to Ghana for shipchandling services to stock up necessary provisions.
This blue economy initiative by PBAT needs to be holistic with lots of diplomatic banter for my dear Nigeria to gain traction again on a global space
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by MasterTeeUSA: 2:59pm On Apr 11
He is out of the country...they are all out of the country...makes you wonder how they run their positions out of the country. If your members are no loading, shouldn't they be at Dangote Refinery supervising and talking in person to the Dangote management. I do not blame Dangote...our shipowners can be saboteurs sometimes...see how some were demanding what he should sell Diesel for in the newspaper...such talks should be held behind close doors. You cannot force by embarrassment.

Islie:
Exclusive: Nigerian shipowners missing as vessels lift products from Dangote Refinery

https://tribuneonlineng.com/exclusive-nigerian-shipowners-missing-as-vessels-lift-products-from-dangote-refinery/
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by tolue42(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11
PresidObi:
Another 419? grin

They told all of us to wait for Dangote refinery to start and fuel prices will crash back to 197 naira grin

They even told us that dollars will crash back to 600 when Dangote starts to sell his fuel.

Do you even understand what this news is all about??
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by Ijaya123: 3:05pm On Apr 11
PresidObi:
Another 419? grin

Can you share with us who made that promise and when it was made?
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by PresidObi: 3:05pm On Apr 11
tolue42:

Do you even understand what this news is all about??

The post is about lack of Dangote refined fuel in Nigeria filling stations, after 8 years of waiting. grin
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by PresidObi: 3:06pm On Apr 11
Ijaya123:

Can you share with us who made that promise and when it was made?

Apc propaganda mills. They are still here crying about new borehole in Kaduna grin
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by rinzaugustine: 3:07pm On Apr 11
They are afraid of Nigerian ship owners leaking to the public….
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by davodyguy: 3:09pm On Apr 11
Nonny95:

Cheaper alternatives that have been ripping NIGERIANs for years? Lmao.

Yoruba people sef
Did Glo an indigenous company complained about MTN in year 2003? You may not know, as you may either be a kid then or yet to be born.

MTN, Econet and Glo all survived price wars they fought against each other
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by jojothaiv(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11
SlavaUkraini:
But Nigerian Ships are currently involved in the ongoing Crude oil theft that Politicians and Military Personnel are masterminding..
Na very silly headline, all the headlines today on Nairaland have been sensational..
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by Honestey: 3:19pm On Apr 11
Can't they use pipelines to move it? This shipping na another katakana expensives o
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by Ijaya123: 3:20pm On Apr 11
PresidObi:

Apc propaganda mills. They are still here crying about new borehole in Kaduna grin

Mention the specific person, not mere faceless beings.
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by tolue42(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11
PresidObi:

The post is about lack of Dangote refined fuel in Nigeria filling stations, after 8 years of waiting. grin

Perfectly, you're one of Obi's disciple indeed...
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by Misterone: 3:33pm On Apr 11
PresidObi:
Another 419? grin

I've noticed you lie a lot! Please show proof of this statement you said "they told us".
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by Izuchukwu70: 3:38pm On Apr 11
PresidObi:
Another 419? grin

If Dangote give you job I'm sure your papa will do it. Keyboard warriors.
Re: Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery by freemanq(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11
Authority stealing pampam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram / Court Remands Metuh In Kuje Prison / FG Hands Over Apapa Road Design To Dangote, Raises Trailer Park Cost To N9.55bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.